newbie: introduction

jcoc

Hello all,

The Lord be with you all. I'm a Christian having recently joined the Orthodox Church. At the moment most or many(?) Orthodox Christians have started the great abstinence fast of Lent leading up to Easter.

I look forward to being part of the forum cyber community - and getting to know Christians from all over the world. I have much to learn from what appears to be a very diverse representation of Christendom.

Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, have mercy on us!

jcoc

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Do you, by chance, think of the world in a series of two discreet categories or do you recognize variables as continuous (or perhaps somewhere in between)?

Welcome!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hello all,

The Lord be with you all. I'm a Christian having recently joined the Orthodox Church. At the moment most or many(?) Orthodox Christians have started the great abstinence fast of Lent leading up to Easter.

I look forward to being part of the forum cyber community - and getting to know Christians from all over the world. I have much to learn from what appears to be a very diverse representation of Christendom.

jcoc
We've had a few people from your neck of the woods. Welcome aboard and I hope you're in for a long and rewarding, entertaining stay.

:e4e:

PureX

Hello all,

jcoc
Bless you, and welcome.

jcoc

Do you, by chance, think of the world in a series of two discreet categories or do you recognize variables as continuous (or perhaps somewhere in between)?

Welcome!

Hi Zeus,

The Lord be with you. Answering from a maths/ science perspective I think of the world in terms of variables and constants.

jcoc

PureX, The Berean, Dena, and Tambora

Peace be to you all,
Please forgive the multitasking.
Thankyou for the welcome