Michael7 on a slow Monday in NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael7 on a slow Monday in NZ

Hi to TOL members. My real name is in fact Michael, a name which has 7 letters so it's a thing.

I'm new to TOL but if you are on a few other forums you make suspect I am too. I'm a man of 66 years and am enjoying semi-retirement after 3 decades as a self-employed Landscaping & Property Maintenance contractor. I have my own company which is still ticking over but most of the physical work is sub-contracted out. I like to work outdoors but also like online fellowship and discussion on Biblical matters.

Blessings from Michael7.

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
      Welcome!
      Thanks, ok doser. That sweet ol' Granny aint go'n hurt a fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael7 View Post
        Hi to TOL members. My real name is in fact Michael, a name which has 7 letters so it's a thing.

I'm new to TOL but if you are on a few other forums you make suspect I am too. I'm a man of 66 years and am enjoying semi-retirement after 3 decades as a self-employed Landscaping & Property Maintenance contractor. I have my own company which is still ticking over but most of the physical work is sub-contracted out. I like to work outdoors but also like online fellowship and discussion on Biblical matters.

Blessings from Michael7.
        Hi, Michael.

I'm from Meremere.
        Where is the evidence for a global flood?
        E≈mc2
        "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
        -Bob B.

Comment

Originally posted by Stripe View Post

Hi, Michael.

I'm from Meremere.
          Hi Stripe, Nice one. You're not far up the road. My father was born in Cambridge in 1906. I was born in Inglewood in1954 but have lived and worked continuously in Hamilton since mid-1983, so 37 years here now.

Comment

Taranaki, too, eh? I spent a few years in Manaia. Went to Waikato University in the early 90s. Sister still there. Mum and two brothers live in Te Awamutu. Another brother in Pukekohe.

I'm the wanderer of the family. Taipei.
            Where is the evidence for a global flood?
            E≈mc2
            "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
            -Bob B.

Comment

Hope you enjoy it on here. God bless and welcome. Feel free to post!
              Happy November to Remember!

Comment

Welcome to TOL!

Comment

Working...
                X