Shalom to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shalom to all

NEWBIE on this site. I am Messianic rabbi Ben Avraham, I'd like to participate in sharing understanding of the Torah (Bible) from a Messianic perspective. I believe:

Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah/LORD and that we need to be "born again" according to John 3:3 to inherit eternal life

The Bible is the infallible WORD of God, without error

Originally posted by BenAvraham View Post
    NEWBIE on this site. I am Messianic rabbi Ben Avraham, I'd like to participate in sharing understanding of the Torah (Bible) from a Messianic perspective. I believe:

Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah/LORD and that we need to be "born again" according to John 3:3 to inherit eternal life

Hello and welcome.

Any comment on the identity of the speaker in this verse, or how it's interpreted from a Messianic perspective?

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
    Zecharaiah 12:10

Comment

Welcome to TOL.
      A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
      we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

Welcome to TOL

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Welcome. Look forward to hearing more from you.
          "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

Comment

Shalom! Welcome to TOL. You're amazing!!!
              "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

Hello and welcome. Hope you have a great stay here. Feel free to post!
                Happy November to Remember!

Comment

Originally posted by BenAvraham View Post

God bless you.

I do not believe you, but what you have said is worth a blessing.

Know anything about Solomon?

Comment

Shalom skiing:

Comment

Working...
                    X