Hello Theology Online

Joe Lang

Hi all,

I had a lot of trouble signing up and it may have something to do with my age. I hear this is good cheap entertainment for a retired person. I like to argue religion and politics. I have been a Catholic all my life but not a good one. Born and raised a liberal but now I am very conservative.

Just call me Joe

bybee

Hi all,

I had a lot of trouble signing up and it may have something to do with my age. I hear this is good cheap entertainment for a retired person. I like to argue religion and politics. I have been a Catholic all my life but not a good one. Born and raised a liberal but now I am very conservative.

Just call me Joe

Hi Joe, welcome. Once you learn your way around this web site you will be entertained, enraged, saddened, puzzled, perplexed, edified and uplifted! peace

ghost

Hall of Fame
What I do is a good indication of what I believe
If an unbeliever does the same things you do, does that mean he is saved?

"So if the uncircumcised man keeps the requirements of the Law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? And he who is physically uncircumcised, if he keeps the Law, will he not judge you who though having the letter of the Law and circumcision are a transgressor of the Law?" Romans 2:26-27

Joe Lang

If an unbeliever does the same things you do, does that mean he is saved?

"So if the uncircumcised man keeps the requirements of the Law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? And he who is physically uncircumcised, if he keeps the Law, will he not judge you who though having the letter of the Law and circumcision are a transgressor of the Law?" Romans 2:26-27

We don't believe we are saved so can't answer that question.

PureX

We don't believe we are saved so can't answer that question.
Ha! These jughead fundis don't think you're saved, either. They think THEY'RE the only one that's saved. So see, you got something in common already. (just teasing)