Saudi in the house.. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKANGEL

Howdy y'all.:the_wave: i'm Maddy from Riyadh [SaudiArabia].:wave:
I'm new to the forum, i've been reading it for some time now. thought of joining. I'm not a religious person. but I believe in the freedom of expression, religion, thoughts..NAME IT!.. as far is that freedom causes no harm to others...though I live country that doesn't let women drive, uses the Quran as its constitution, and beheads people, which is something I STRONGLY RESENT!!, our recent King is trying to change all that.. anyways, I don't wanna get deep into politics... :dizzy: so here's few things about me..
I'm computer science student, comic book artist, musician<< not famous yet, both caffeine and adrenaline junkie, I love doing accents and i'm good at them.. >>wants to be a stand up comedian>>I'm also a passionate roller skater XD, ..and I'm proud to say i'm woman's rights activist..

I'm really, really...REALLY!! honored to be among the members here. :banana:

y'all have a good one.. :rapture:

Last edited:

bybee

Welcome

Welcome

I'm new to the forum, i've been reading it for some time now. thought of joining it. I'm not a religious person. but I believe in the freedom of expression, religion, thoughts..NAME IT!.. as far is that freedom causes no harm to others...though I live country that doesn't let women drive, uses the Quran as its constitution, and beheads people, which is something I STRONGLY RESENT!!, our recent King is trying to change all that.. anyways, I don't wanna get deep into politics... :dizzy: so here's few things about me..
I'm computer sciences student, comic book artist, musician<< not famous yet, both caffeine and adrenaline junkie, I love doing accents and i'm good at them.. >>wants to be a stand up comedian>>I'm also a passionate roller skater XD, ..and I'm proud to say i'm woman's rights activist..

Welcome to TOL. Be prepared to be stretched! You may even be outraged! But don't give up! Stay within the rules but state your mind! peace, bybee:thumb:

BLACKANGEL

Welcome to TOL, BA!

Randy

We're honored to have you... welcome to TOL!!!
Welcome to TOL. Be prepared to be stretched! You may even be outraged! But don't give up! Stay within the rules but state your mind! peace, bybee

Thank you all for welcoming me into your forum! I'm really having fun learning from it. :)..
I can't believe that Finally!! After a long search..I found a decent forum, where one can post honest opinion with decency and manners. I'm ready to be stretched and outraged. i can use the exercise and I want to improve the ability to control myself more .. :sheep:.. I'm also ready to be enlightened and entertained.. :Servent:

Thank y'all for welcoming me here.. I feel so spoiled.. :D

Last edited:

Aimiel

Thank you all for welcoming me into your forum! I'm really having fun learning from it. :).. I can't believe that Finally!! after a long search..i found a decent forum, where one can post honest opinion with decency and manners.

Thank y'all for welcoming me here.. I feel so spoiled.. :D
That's what we affectionately call: "The American way." The idea of such freedom seems to be contagious, and we're glad you've caught the bug.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
wants to be a stand up comedian

Welcome, Maddy. It's an honorable profession, but even if you are hilariously funny, it's a tough, tough way to make a living, and few people become successful quickly.

And it's a grubby existence until you do. Good luck to you.

Enjoy the board. Lots of good people here, and a few um, "interesting" people.

BLACKANGEL

Welcome, Maddy. It's an honorable profession, but even if you are hilariously funny, it's a tough, tough way to make a living, and few people become successful quickly.

And it's a grubby existence until you do. Good luck to you.

Enjoy the board. Lots of good people here, and a few um, "interesting" people.

hello there,"The Barbarian", thanks for warm welcoming..:wave:

I heard it's tough.. but u know what, there are few stand-up comedians here in Saudi. In fact, u can count them on ur fingers..
they barely perform two to four nights a year.
u can say that stand-up comedy is something new here. the govt used to banned public gatherings such as stand up comedy gatherings >>what do you expect from a country that bans red roses on a valentine day, funny .. eh :D it's shockingly true! try googling it..:jolly:>> anyways, they eased up a little bit on us in the past four years. It's an open door for me. an opportunity to become possibly one of the pioneers in the future. if i didn't became someone internationally famous. i will become at least someone recognizable here .. :second:
and i'm tryin' my best :yoshi:

Besides, people can use some sense of humor here.. :party:

The Berean

I'm new to the forum, i've been reading it for some time now. thought of joining. I'm not a religious person. but I believe in the freedom of expression, religion, thoughts..NAME IT!.. as far is that freedom causes no harm to others...though I live country that doesn't let women drive, uses the Quran as its constitution, and beheads people, which is something I STRONGLY RESENT!!, our recent King is trying to change all that.. anyways, I don't wanna get deep into politics... :dizzy: so here's few things about me..
I'm computer science student, comic book artist, musician<< not famous yet, both caffeine and adrenaline junkie, I love doing accents and i'm good at them.. >>wants to be a stand up comedian>>I'm also a passionate roller skater XD, ..and I'm proud to say i'm woman's rights activist..

Welcome to TOL. :e4e:

Now say something funny and make me laugh. :think:

MrRadish

Good day to you sir, thought I should represent the vegetable community amidst all these well-wishers :)

Welcome to the forum, you may see me around very occasionally though I hardly ever post these days!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:wave2:
I'm new to the forum, i've been reading it for some time now. thought of joining.
Glad to have you.
I'm not a religious person. but I believe in the freedom of expression, religion, thoughts..NAME IT!..
M&Ms...if you believe those should be free we have the basis of a life long friendship before us.
as far is that freedom causes no harm to others...though I live country that doesn't let women drive, uses the Quran as its constitution, and beheads people, which is something I STRONGLY RESENT!!,
I should imagine so. If it helps, we're not crazy about every law we have around here either.
our recent King is trying to change all that.. anyways, I don't wanna get deep into politics... :dizzy:
Too bad you aren't pro monarchy. That could really liven the discussion in the politics thread. :think:
so here's few things about me..
That's a plateful of dreams. :thumb: I hope you manage every one of them.
You're young. That too will pass. :eek:
Ah, so you're from South Saudi then. :D

A very present pleasure to make your acquaintence. :e4e:

BabyChristian

Welcome! Welcome!

This is me---------> :freak: keep an eye out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.