Announcement

Collapse

Theology Club Rules

For years many TOL members have asked for a special set of forums where theology could be discussed without the distraction of troublemakers and other distractions. To post in the Theology Club forums you must apply for membership (yes even TOL subscribers must apply). Almost all memberships will be approved however your membership will be revoked if you engage in anti-Christian rhetoric, repeated cases of red-herrings, quibbling over terms (equivocation), strawmen, false allegations, and other devices contrary to honest debate. In short the Theology Club is a place for honest and friendly discussion regarding theological topics.
See more
See less

CalvinistBlunder: Regeneration Precedes Faith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The 5 solas View Post
    You need to ask the further question, WHY we believe the truth.
    You need to address the verses which I quoted in my OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
      I believe I did in post #10.

Comment

You dont even understand them or believe them ! Posts 14 and 15 demolishes your false interpretation !
        "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
        preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
        called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
        a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Originally posted by beloved57 View Post
          You dont even understand them or believe them ! Posts 14 and 15 demolishes your false interpretation !
          Then why do you not give us the correct interpretation to their meaning?

I am ready for a good laugh!

Comment

Then why do you not give us the correct interpretation to their meaning?

I am ready for a good laugh!
            I have explained my view to you before.

We know that you are in error, because they who are in the flesh cannot please God ! Rom 8:7-8 !

Posted from the TOL App!
            "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
            preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
            called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
            a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Working...
            X