Announcement

Collapse

Theology Club Rules

For years many TOL members have asked for a special set of forums where theology could be discussed without the distraction of troublemakers and other distractions. To post in the Theology Club forums you must apply for membership (yes even TOL subscribers must apply). Almost all memberships will be approved however your membership will be revoked if you engage in anti-Christian rhetoric, repeated cases of red-herrings, quibbling over terms (equivocation), strawmen, false allegations, and other devices contrary to honest debate. In short the Theology Club is a place for honest and friendly discussion regarding theological topics.
See more
See less

MADs: analogies to describe disp'ism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musterion View Post
    Yeah, that'll clear things up.

What do you call two doctors?
    What do you call 12 Doctors?
    sigpic

Comment

Dunno.
      "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
      Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
      By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Dunno.
        Who.
        sigpic

Comment

13, technically?
          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
          Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

13, technically?
            One didn't cal himself "Doctor."
            sigpic

Comment

"Marching Orders"

The dispensation prior to the present dispensation of grace was an economy where the LORD gave marching orders to the nation of Israel to preach the gospel of the kingdom.

The present dispensation is an economy where the Lord Jesus gave marching orders to the members of the Body of Christ to preach the gospel of grace.

Comment

Well hello, Jerry!
                Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Howdy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
                    Howdy!
                    Where ya been?

How have you been?

I'd thought you'd perhaps gone home to Glory....

Lol - welcome back you old trouble maker; you. You've been missed

Comment

Originally posted by Danoh View Post
                      Where ya been?

How have you been?

I'd thought you'd perhaps gone home to Glory....

Lol - welcome back you old trouble maker; you. You've been missed
                      I have been in and out of the hospital for over a year. While in intensive care I almost died twice from complications to remove a tumor from my adrenal gland. Then while in the hospital I broke my leg at the hip. I fell like I have been to hell and back!

Thanks for your kind words!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
                        I have been in and out of the hospital for over a year. While in intensive care I almost died twice from complications to remove a tumor from my adrenal gland. Then while in the hospital I broke my leg at the hip. I fell like I have been to hell and back!

Thanks for your kind words!
                        Wow and good to see you're still as tough as nails. It may have saved your life!

And I meant what I said - you've been sorely missed. Hopefully we can be a bit more civil towards one another this time around.

Yours in Him, bro - Eph. 4:16.

Comment

Working...
                        X