X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Totton Linnet View Post
    Tribulation is not God's wrath
    Never?
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

• Always in the bible tribulation comes from men, it is persecution. "in the world you will have tribulation, be of good cheer I have overcome the world"

"Through much tribulation must we enter the kingdom."
      One lavished upon in the Beloved
      sigpic

Comment

Always in the bible tribulation comes from men, it is persecution. "in the world you will have tribulation, be of good cheer I have overcome the world"

"Through much tribulation must we enter the kingdom."
        Not true. Study that out throughout Scripture; all you are doing is quoting a passage as if it is a "one size fits all" throughout the whole of Scripture.

This is why you are Post-Trib; your above practice has ended you up at confusing teaching regarding the Messianic church (or assembly) in Scripture, Matt. 16:28; John 1: 41, with the other church (or assembly) in Scripture; the Body of Christ, 1 Cor. 12:13; Col. 1:24.

Comment

• I am post trib because Jesus was post trib. He said after the tribulation of those days....they will see the Son of mam coming in the clouds
          One lavished upon in the Beloved
          sigpic

Comment

I am post trib because Jesus was post trib. He said after the tribulation of those days....they will see the Son of mam coming in the clouds
            See post # 20 on the following page:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...=116283&page=2

Comment

Working...
            X