For Sincere Inquisitors ONLY: MAD Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post

In all ages, even prior to the Cross, believers were saved when they are quickened by the spirit. When the Lord Jesus walked the earth He said, "the words that I speak to you, they are spirit and they are life" (Jn.6:63).

Hi Jerry and 1 Cor 15:45 reads , And so it has been written , The FIRST man Adam became a living soul , The last Adam was made a QUICKEN SPIRIT .

Are there 2 QUICKENING SPIRITS , One before the Cross to Israel OR also one after the CROSS preaching by Paul ?

dan p

Comment

• Originally posted by DAN P View Post

Hi Jerry and 1 Cor 15:45 reads , And so it has been written , The FIRST man Adam became a living soul , The last Adam was made a QUICKEN SPIRIT .

Are there 2 QUICKENING SPIRITS , One before the Cross to Israel OR also one after the CROSS preaching by Paul ?

dan p
      The Lord Jesus had to die to send the "Comforter." Same Spirit, different work?
      My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
      Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
      Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
      Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
      No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
      Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Dan, people were made alive by the Spirit in Old Testament times because the Lord Jesus declared that no one can enter into the kingdom unless they are born of the spirit (Jn.3:4-8).

The Scriptures reveal that Abraham, Issac and Jacob will enter the kingdom so we can know that they were born of the Spirit:

"And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven (Mt.8:11).

Comment

dan p
          Hi Jerry and in John 6:53 Except ye eat the FLESH of the SON of MAN , ye have NO LIFE IN YOU !

Is not , John 6:all about Israel , Yes it is !

They knew Christ after the FLESH , yet now we KNOW Him no more ,

dan p

Comment

Dan, people were made alive by the Spirit in Old Testament times because the Lord Jesus declared that no one can enter into the kingdom unless they are born of the spirit (Jn.3:4-8).

The Scriptures reveal that Abraham, Issac and Jacob will enter the kingdom so we can know that they were born of the Spirit:

"And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven (Mt.8:11).
            Hi Jerry , and you say that those saved to enter the KINGDOM have to be BORN of the SPIRIT , yet Mark 16:15 say that they are to preach the gospel to all the world and verse 16 says He that believeth and is BAPTIZED shall be SAVED !

Are there then 2 GOSPELS ?

dan p

Comment

Hi Jerry , and you say that those saved to enter the KINGDOM have to be BORN of the SPIRIT , yet Mark 16:15 say that they are to preach the gospel to all the world and verse 16 says He that believeth and is BAPTIZED shall be SAVED !

Are there then 2 GOSPELS ?
              Yes, Dan, there are two gospels. But Abraham, Isaac and Jacob must have been born of the spirit because they will enter the lkingdom. Do you agree?

Comment

Yes, Dan, there are two gospels. But Abraham, Isaac and Jacob must have been born of the spirit because they will enter the lkingdom. Do you agree?
                Hi Jerry and glad you came back to TOL .

So , do you have a name for those 2 GOSPELS ?

dan p

Comment

Hi Jerry and glad you came back to TOL .

So , do you have a name for those 2 GOSPELS ?
                  Galatians 2:7.

Did belief in both gospels result in salvation?

Comment

Galatians 2:7.

Hi Jerry and what do you feel about Gal 3:8 and Rev 14:6 and 7 and what about Rom 5:14 , HOW WAS ADAM and EVE SAVED ??

dan p

Comment

Hi Jerry and what do you feel about Gal 3:8 and Rev 14:6 and 7 and what about Rom 5:14 , HOW WAS ADAM and EVE SAVED ??

dan p
                      Dan, please answer my question:

Comment

Dan, please answer my question:

Hi Jerry and anyone whether JEWS or GENTILES or ANYONE can be saved today !

Question for you , a verse how Jews can be SAVED TODAY /

Got a verse Jerry ?

Be careful and think twice and not a TRICK question , either you KNOW or DON'T as there is a verse in 2 Cor 3 !!!!!!

Thanks for NOT answering How ADAM and EVE were SAVED !!

You should , for once leave John and get into Roman and Genesis !

dan p

Comment

Hi Jerry and anyone whether JEWS or GENTILES or ANYONE can be saved today !

Question for you , a verse how Jews can be SAVED TODAY /
                          Dan, you didn't answer my question. I answer your questions so it is time for you to answer mine:

Comment

Dan, you didn't answer my question. I answer your questions so it is time for you to answer mine:

Hi n Jerry and I answered in post #1647 !!

hOW can Jews be saved today and just AVOID IT and even gave a verse how it happens , 2 Cor 3:15 and 16 !!

Just read it and get educated as I want my thoughts placed out there , nothing against you and if they agree fine , or not >

dan p

Comment

Hi n Jerry and I answered in post #1647 !!
                              There is no answer there, Dan

Comment

There is no answer there, Dan
                                Hi Jerry and I left off one verse , and it is 2 Cor 3:16 !!

Can you HANDLE it now ??

dan p

Comment

Working...
                                X