Announcement

Collapse

Creation Science Rules

This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective.
Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed.
1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team
2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.
See more
See less

Why don't Darwinists say that birds are fish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7djengo7
    replied
    Originally posted by Stuu View Post
    Well, indeed. Perhaps this is a rare point of agreement.

Stuart
    You know, you don't really need to keep posting replies in order to continue your conversation with yourself.

Leave a comment:

• 7djengo7
    replied
    Originally posted by Child of God View Post

So when does your Winter break start, are your parents taking you anywhere this year?

Have you written your letter to Santa Clause yet?
    You're angry now, I see. But it's not my fault you contradicted yourself by saying that something that lives wholly in water lives outside the water. Why bark at me? I'm just the messenger.

So, "Child of God", have you told God yet that you don't consider Him to be good?

Yeah. Santa Claus wrote back. He told me to tell you to stop being an idiot, and that you should learn how to spell correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Stuu
    replied
    Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post
    Again, what question?
    Well, indeed. Perhaps this is a rare point of agreement.

Stuart

Leave a comment:

• Child of God
    replied

False. You did say that--you did contradict yourself--by answering "Yes" to the question I asked you.

I don't dispute that you said that, also.

So when does your Winter break start, are your parents taking you anywhere this year?

Have you written your letter to Santa Clause yet?

Leave a comment:

• 7djengo7
    replied

No
    False. You did say that--you did contradict yourself--by answering "Yes" to the question I asked you.

what I said was,

There are many fish that live outside of water, these are not fish according to your requirements.
    I don't dispute that you said that, also.

Leave a comment:

• Child of God
    replied

Oh, well then you've contradicted yourself by telling me that something BOTH lives wholly in water AND lives outside of water.
    No what I said was,

There are many fish that live outside of water, these are not fish according to your requirements.

Leave a comment:

• 7djengo7
    replied
    Originally posted by User Name View Post

^ This nonsense. Do you really think this is clever?
    Nonsense? No. Why do you think it's meaningless?

True? Yes. Why do you think it's not true?

Clever? No. Things a person says aren't clever; persons are (or can be) clever. I don't know that I'd necessarily say I am clever to have said it; what I would say is that I said it because I think logically.

Originally posted by User Name View Post
    You can be amusing to go on the back-and-forth with, but only up to a point.
    Oh, so I need your permission to be amusing?

Leave a comment:

• User Name
    replied
    Oh, well then you've contradicted yourself by telling me that something BOTH lives wholly in water AND lives outside of water.
    ^ This nonsense. Do you really think this is clever?

You can be amusing to go on the back-and-forth with, but only up to a point.

Leave a comment:

• 7djengo7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 7djengo7
    replied
    Originally posted by Stuu View Post

Stuart
    Again, what question? Go ahead and ask a question, if you have one in mind. Did you mean anything by what you wrote: "do you agree that?" I can't see that you did, so, naturally, I can't see that you asked me a question. If you did have a question in mind, I guess it's up to you to try to express it in words, if you really want to ask it. For, again, so far as I can tell, I can't tell that you have asked me a question in your words, "do you agree that?"

Leave a comment:

• Child of God
    replied

So, you're telling me that there are many limbless cold-blooded vertebrate animals with gills and fins that live wholly in water AND "that live outside of water"? Is that what you're telling me?
    Yes,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphibious_fish

Leave a comment:

• User Name
    replied
    Anyway, you agree that humans are not fish in the same sense in which fish are fish?
    You do not do much to justify your case, in that, while you, a human, may not exactly be a fish, you are nevertheless very fishy!

Leave a comment:

• 7djengo7
    replied

So, you're telling me that there are many limbless cold-blooded vertebrate animals with gills and fins that live wholly in water AND "that live outside of water"? Is that what you're telling me?

Leave a comment:

• Child of God
    replied

Obviously you're quite happy to proclaim your solidarity with other raving idiots who are willing to say that humans are fish. You've just told me that you are a limbless cold-blooded vertebrate animal with gills and fins and living wholly in water.
    That's what you are telling me, when you say that you, Stuu, are a fish: you are telling me that you, Stuu, are a limbless cold-blooded vertebrate animal with gills and fins and living wholly in water.

In no sense, whatsoever, is any man or woman a fish. Nor is any bird a fish. Nor is any dinosaur a fish. Nor is any other non-fish a fish.

Leave a comment:

• Stuu
    replied
    Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    i think he just did

or didn't

whatever
    Yes I was thinking that too.

Stuart

Leave a comment:

Working...
X