• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Key assumptions about Earth and Radiometric Dating by Scientists are wrong.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
MIGHT I REMIND YOU ALL OF THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM: This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective.
Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed.
I suggest you start following the rules and think about what you posts instead of resorting to childish sneering when your errors are pointed out.

Right Divider

Body part
No, it shows how you people focus on trivialities and cannot grasp the big issues such as GOD is not Jesus and Jesus is not GOD.

My name is Rose because it's my name so you calling me 'he' shows a lack of knowledge about names?

I'm also English which is probably the root of your antagonisms.

Where did I call you "he"?

You've been nothing but rude since you got here. You attack those that are your ALLY (i.e., believe in BIBLICAL CREATION) as if we are your opponent.

No... your SLOPPY writing shows that you have no respect for anyone here.

Right Divider

Body part
You can do a supernatural experiment? Please provide an explanation of that process.

There are many immaterial things that you accept without issue.

Please show us all your material science experiments that you performed to verify the laws of logic. Thanks.

Last edited:

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Where did I call you "he"?

You've been nothing but rude since you got here. You attack those that are your ALLY (i.e., believe in BIBLICAL CREATION) as if we are your opponent.

No... your SLOPPY writing shows that you have no respect for anyone here.

scan down to the next post and see the cretinism exhibited by your hero doser.
such childishness needs to be directed off to soap opera websites.

Right Divider

Body part
scan down to the next post and see the cretinism exhibited by your hero doser.
such childishness needs to be directed off to soap opera websites.

Your REPLY had nothing to do with the POST that you were replying to.

You're nothing but a pest.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
There are many immaterial things that you accept without issue.

Please show us all your material science experiment that you performed to verify the laws of logic. Thanks.

Not a response to my question. "You can do a supernatural experiment? Please provide an explanation of that process."

In the meantime, what immaterial things do you think is accept without issue?

Right Divider

Body part
Not a response to my question. "You can do a supernatural experiment? Please provide an explanation of that process."
Science simply means knowledge. There are many ways to obtain knowledge.

In the meantime, what immaterial things do you think is accept without issue?
Do you accept logic?
Do you accept numbers?

Those are both immaterial things. How did you search the material world to experiment on those?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Science simply means knowledge. There are many ways to obtain knowledge.

Do you accept logic?
Do you accept numbers?

Those are both immaterial things. How did you search the material world to experiment on those?

Still havent answered my earlier question.
I never experimented with logic, did you? Please explain.
Nor have I experimented with numbers. They can be, an often are, the result of scientific experiments.

Right Divider

Body part
Still havent answered my earlier question.
Silly loaded questions don't really deserve a response.

I never experimented with logic, did you? Please explain.
I learn from those that came before me. The point is that logic is immaterial. You cannot put it under a microscope or put it in a container.

Nor have I experimented with numbers. They can be, an often are, the result of scientific experiments.

But the point again is that numbers are non-material. You cannot go find a number to experiment upon.

In "scientific experiments" those numbers produced are not material things.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Silly loaded questions don't really deserve a response.

I learn from those that came before me. The point is that logic is immaterial. You cannot put it under a microscope or put it in a container.

But the point again is that numbers are non-material. You cannot go find a number to experiment upon.

In "scientific experiments" those numbers produced are not material things.

Nice to be able not to answer those tough questions, huh. I'll remember that response.
But what is your point in this?
Yes logic is immaterial, and number represent material matters. So what? What are you trying to prove?

Right Divider

Body part
Nice to be able not to answer those tough questions, huh. I'll remember that response.
It's not a "tough question". It a loaded question based on your determination to believe your false paradigm no matter what.

But what is your point in this?
Yes logic is immaterial, and number represent material matters. So what? What are you trying to prove?
I'm showing that these things are scientifically verifiable and YET do not exist in the material world. In other words, science is not limited to the material world. i.e., science does NOT have to be materialist.

Are you just playing dumb here or what?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
It's not a "tough question". It a loaded question based on your determination to believe your false paradigm no matter what.

I'm showing that these things are scientifically verifiable and YET do not exist in the material world. In other words, science is not limited to the material world. i.e., science does NOT have to be materialist.

Are you just playing dumb here or what?

Yep, logic and numbers (math) exist in the real world. I accept them because objectively they work. In fact they appear to work for everyone. Even the math I don't come close to understanding works well enough to put men on the moon. The math and logic behind this laptop I am using might appear supernatural to me but I know it is based on math and logic worked out by scientist and engineers---there is no supernatural thingy squirreled away inside.

I jumped into this discussion when you stated "Science is NOT limited to the material world". In my experience science investigates the material world. How would you have it investigate, for lack of a better term, the supernatural world? Give me an example.