This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delmar View Post
    back to the top of the rep list for D2I !
    [Goofy]Oh Garsh...[/Goofy]

Comment

Originally posted by s Allegory View Post
      I don't think it's a rag, it's the figure control panty built into the hose!
      Hey, leave the guy alone, maybe he has an oversized neck and was trying to trim it down a little. Turkey necks are not a laughing matter!!
      Mt 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Comment

I am still trying to figure out what the point of having panty hose on his head was in the first place. I can't for the life of me grasp what his point was......

Comment

grace & peace

Comment

Originally posted by Poly
            Just some friendly advice for Frank.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
            TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

I think the new tradition for video responses should be everyone has to wear something on his head.
              Put that in your pipe and chew it.

Comment

That was hilarious Poly!! Great advice for an obvious rookie pantyhose purchaser.
                Eowyn: "I fear neither death nor pain."
                Aragorn: "What do you fear, lady?"
                Eowyn: "A cage. To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire."

Sans Peur~ Without Fear

I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal ~ Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by Eowyn View Post
                  That was hilarious Poly!! Great advice for an obvious rookie pantyhose purchaser.
                  I feel kind of embarrassed for him, don't you? Some men just don't understand that the color of pantyhose you wear is really important. It took me forever to emphasize the importance of this to NarrowWay.
                  "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Poly View Post
                    I feel kind of embarrassed for him, don't you? Some men just don't understand that the color of pantyhose you wear is really important. It took me forever to emphasize the importance of this to NarrowWay.
                    Hey, I thought we agreed to disagree on this!! Even though you think I'm a Winter, I've always thought that I was more of an Autumn tone!! Why not even two days ago, I had a nice pair of Dark Brown tights on my head and I got a ton of compliments!!
                    Mt 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Poly View Post

rookies

Eowyn: "I fear neither death nor pain."
                      Aragorn: "What do you fear, lady?"
                      Eowyn: "A cage. To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire."

Sans Peur~ Without Fear

I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal ~ Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by NarrowWay View Post
                        Hey, I thought we agreed to disagree on this!! Even though you think I'm a Winter, I've always thought that I was more of an Autumn tone!! Why not even two days ago, I had a nice pair of Dark Brown tights on my head and I got a ton of compliments!!
                        Oh yeah, I forgot, we're supposed to "agree to disagree" that you look good in Autumn colored pantyhose while I prefer more of a Summer tone on you (that's Summer, not Winter). Hey, you know I'm perfectly fine with this. You've got to do what you think is right. I simply refuse to take sides in our marriage over the color of pantyhose that you should wear. I fully support you in whatever you decide.
                        "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

Originally posted by NarrowWay View Post
                          I suggest getting in front of that webcam and trying on a few different colors. Post it and let TOL do a poll? Just a suggestion.
                          Last edited by Vaquero45; May 9th, 2007, 11:21 PM. Reason: added an "ing"
                          Marge: "Aren't you going to give him the last rites?"
                          Rev. Lovejoy: "That's Catholic, Marge - you might as well ask me to do a voodoo dance."

"Oh bother" said Pooh, as he chambered the next round.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by PastorKevin View Post
                            I am still trying to figure out what the point of having panty hose on his head was in the first place. I can't for the life of me grasp what his point was......
                            I don't believe there is a point. I think he is trying to be on the cutting edge of existential technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Poly
                              Just some friendly advice for Frank.

Frank, get a clue!

Comment

I really need my own computer at home.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X