Battle Royale XI - PRE GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Capital Punishment: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?
Battle Royale XI

Turbo vs. theo_victis

The Battle will start on Monday September 18th 2006.

Use this thread to discuss the upcoming battle.

Sharri

This will be my first view of a battle royal. I don't know either Turbo or Theo, . It will be interesting to see what they bring to the table. I am looking forward to it.

Peace in Christ
Sharri

Nomad

sweet, I was wondering when another one would come up. I dont think ive seen anything from theo before..

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Nomad said:
sweet, I was wondering when another one would come up. I dont think ive seen anything from theo before..
He's not a big poster. I'm surprised he's taking the challenge actually. Although Turbo doesn't post a lot either. If his owner doesn't keep oil in his fingers he can't really type very well. :turbo:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Dread Helm said:
Does anyone know what Theo-victus' stand is?
Well, it's safe to assume Turbo is arguing for the death penalty, so I would think theo victis is arguing against it. But maybe not....

erinmarie

Dread Helm said:
Does anyone know what Theo-victus' stand is?

I think Mr. Enyart, Turbo and Poly talked about it on the BEL show they were on...

As much as I'm excited, it seems so simple to me, I'm not sure that an argument can be won against Turbo, first of all. And secondly...well he's just plain right about this one. I can't imagine anything (other than some wild extenuating circumstance) that would sway me.

Status
Not open for further replies.