Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have an idea!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yeah. It seems mostly to be a matter of degrees, though, with just a few extremists on both sides. I would not know how to parcel it out so that a focused discussion could be had. God only knows what would happen if they let Freak back in as well.
    The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

    Comment


    • #17
      Freak would certainly make it entertaining!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Lovejoy
        Yeah. It seems mostly to be a matter of degrees, though, with just a few extremists on both sides. I would not know how to parcel it out so that a focused discussion could be had. God only knows what would happen if they let Freak back in as well.
        Freak would exercise our minds and exorcise the demons by deliverance. The fur would fly.
        Know God and make Him known! (YWAM)

        They said: "Where is the God of Elijah?"
        I say: "Where are the Elijahs of God?" (Ravenhill "Why Revival Tarries")

        Rev. 1:17, 18; Jer. 9:23, 24

        "No Compromise!" (Keith Green)

        The Pledge: He died for me; I'll live for Him.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by godrulz
          Freak would exercise our minds and exorcise the demons by deliverance. The fur would fly.
          But demon free fur! That's what is important..

          I mock, but I don't mean it. He takes Spiritual warfare far more seriously than I do (I believe Satan always has to go through Christ to get permission to test us), but that does not mean he is comical. Just a little paranoid.
          The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

          Comment


          • #20


            Freak has some intersting stories. I'm not sure I can believe all of them, but some weren't too far fetched at all.

            Comment


            • #21
              I wish I knew what to believe about that stuff! I tend to believe that non-christians are at the greatest risk for attack (since Christ cannot claim them for His own), but that Christians face the greatest tests. Do kooky possesion stories match up with that?
              The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Lovejoy
                But demon free fur! That's what is important..

                I mock, but I don't mean it. He takes Spiritual warfare far more seriously than I do (I believe Satan always has to go through Christ to get permission to test us), but that does not mean he is comical. Just a little paranoid.
                I think C.S. Lewis' "Screwtape Letters" reminded us that if Satan cannot get us to deny his existence, then he gets us to be preoccupied with him thinking demons are larger than life. We should be Christocentric as well as aware of our spiritual warfare.

                I think I will start a thread on whether Christians can be demon possessed:

                http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...983#post726983
                Know God and make Him known! (YWAM)

                They said: "Where is the God of Elijah?"
                I say: "Where are the Elijahs of God?" (Ravenhill "Why Revival Tarries")

                Rev. 1:17, 18; Jer. 9:23, 24

                "No Compromise!" (Keith Green)

                The Pledge: He died for me; I'll live for Him.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Lovejoy
                  I wish I knew what to believe about that stuff! I tend to believe that non-christians are at the greatest risk for attack (since Christ cannot claim them for His own), but that Christians face the greatest tests. Do kooky possesion stories match up with that?
                  I agree with that. I don't know enough about possession to speak with any authority at all about it, however, I do completely believe in the spiritual battle which is going on all around us. Have you read Piercing the Darkness or This Present Darkness? Although fictionalized, I didn't think it was too far fetched.

                  I work with Juvenile Delinquents and I have come across some youth who I definitely felt were under the influence of evil. Did I think they were possessed? I don't know. I distincly felt the presence of evil though.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by SOTK
                    I agree with that. I don't know enough about possession to speak with any authority at all about it, however, I do completely believe in the spiritual battle which is going on all around us. Have you read Piercing the Darkness or This Present Darkness? Although fictionalized, I didn't think it was too far fetched.

                    I work with Juvenile Delinquents and I have come across some youth who I definitely felt were under the influence of evil. Did I think they were possessed? I don't know. I distincly felt the presence of evil though.
                    I bet. There is a kid on the Ped's floor who tried to poison his foster parents with small doses of rat poison over a very long period of time. He creeped me out before I was even aware of that.
                    The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Wow! I have grown to completely trust these feelings. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I take note!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by lighthouse
                        I think a Battle Royale needs to exist that is truly a Battle Royale.
                        And all the other ones were... what?
                        grace & peace

                        Comment


                        • #27


                          Hey, how's it going, ?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Litehouse....Re your idea.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Lucky-
                              I mean something that is like a Royal Rumble.

                              temple-
                              You're a crybaby.

                              As for Freak, he was definitely demonically obsessed.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Demonically obsessed!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X