Foul Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Same here.

I emailed Nori and she said she would ask Knight if it's acceptable TOL policy to open accounts solely for the purpose of neg repping people.

Those are the very same "people" who hit me. What a loser.:down:

Real Sorceror

Granite said:
Same here.

I emailed Nori and she said she would ask Knight if it's acceptable TOL policy to open accounts solely for the purpose of neg repping people.
My guess would be "No".

Granite

Hall of Fame
No word back from Nori or presumably Knight...

This seems like a total no brainer to me.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The rep system should be transparent or eliminated. It clearly restrains a free exchange of ideas. Anyone who exceeds the boundaries of taste should simply be banned.
I am certainly curious as to how some of them get the reps that they do. They obviously know how to play the game.

JoyfulRook

chrysostom said:
The rep system should be transparent or eliminated. It clearly restrains a free exchange of ideas. Anyone who exceeds the boundaries of taste should simply be banned.
I am certainly curious as to how some of them get the reps that they do. They obviously know how to play the game.
You've just been NEG REPPED! :devil:

(J/K. For all you whiners out there, I did not actually neg rep chrysostom.)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
As far as I can tell, those are all accounts that belong to friends and family of his. Now, LH is obviously behind those neg reps, and I don't approve of it, but keep in mind...

These 'nobodies' have very little rep power so it won't kill you.
The rep system isn't perfect and you shouldn't waste too much time thinking about it.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
What is with people's obsession with their rep? Folks, it's a number on a website. It's not that big a deal. If you don't like negative rep, say smarter things.

Real Sorceror

In case everyone is wondering, no, I don't care about losing a few rep points. I just wanted to bring LH's imature behavior to the public.

JoyfulRook

Real Sorceror said:
In case everyone is wondering, no, I don't care about losing a few rep points. I just wanted to bring LH's imature behavior to the public.
I don't know about everyone else, but I still have no idea what the behavior in question was.

Real Sorceror

Dread Helm said:
I don't know about everyone else, but I still have no idea what the behavior in question was.
Lighthouse logged into the accounts of his family members and negged a bunch of people over a dozen times.
Myself, Granite, and BillyBob where all negged in this fashion.
We hardly lost any points, though, so I don't know why LH wasted the effort.

valleybldr

Lighthouse logged into the accounts of his family members and negged a bunch of people over a dozen times.
Myself, Granite, and BillyBob where all negged in this fashion.
We hardly lost any points, though, so I don't know why LH wasted the effort.
Control, power? I find the whole thing immature at best and evidence of spiritual deficiencies at worse. Calling someone a” loser” is off limits in my household. Of course we have rules, and that's a bit of a "no no" (at least when it comes to God having any) with LH and the rest of his posse.

All are born in the image of God and we try to believe and wish the very best for all.

Shabbat shalom,

todd

Status
Not open for further replies.