What are the facts of what Hitler did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
    You do know that when someone says to be a man that they mean to grow up, don't you?

I'm just trying to help you, Jacob.
    Sure, but I am 38 and could be the President of the United States of America.

Plus, that is not how he said it.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
      quick question for you jacob - why your interest in hitler? Were you watching something on youtube that claimed he wasn't that bad - i know those videos are out there - more today that yesterday, since i took the trouble to look
      No.

A combination of listening to the radio, talk radio, and wondering for being ignorant plus the people that I have met.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob View Post
        Sure, but I am 38 and could be the President of the United States of America.

Plus, that is not how he said it.

Thanks for the help.
        Just keep trying to avoid taking things personally. Someone can give their opinion, but getting defensive about it won't really help you, will it?

Comment

Every time you get angry, you go way overboard.

I was telling you that name shaming is against the rules, and you blow up?

You need to calm down and stop being so defensive. That's what I mean about you having a persecution complex.
          Your'e a liar.
          It's not merely incidental that you've come responding to my posts in the manner you are. You've done nothing but be insufferable for several days now and have co-signed everybody else's nonsense.
          And being that it's apparent there is nothing I can do about it, I don't really expect to be around here much longer. Go ahead and report. Report report report. Be the deceptive Eve you've become honed at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crucifer View Post
            Your'e a liar.
            It's not merely incidental that you've come responding to my posts in the manner you are. You've done nothing but be insufferable for several days now and have co-signed everybody else's nonsense.
            And being that it's apparent there is nothing I can do about it, I don't really expect to be around here much longer. Go ahead and report. Report report report. Be the deceptive Eve you've become honed at.
            Uh oh....there is steam coming out of your nose.

Comment

Just keep trying to avoid taking things personally. Someone can give their opinion, but getting defensive about it won't really help you, will it?
              No it won't but I have not been being defensive so point taken.

Comment

• The humiliating surrender of Germany after the Great War was the real cause.

Hitler helped his nation’s people to hold their heads high once again.

He was a no-account right-wing politician in Bavaria before he was democratically elected as his nation’s chancellor.

"The streets of our country are in turmoil. The Universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country. Russia is threatening us with her might and the republic is in danger. Yes, danger from within and without. We need law and order. Yes, without law and order our nation cannot survive. Elect us and we shall restore law and order."

Comment

• ​This is more a back alley topic.

Comment

• Being that Hitler did things that were wrong, he is guilty of wrong doing in doing those things.

Comment

Your'e a liar.
                      Poopy pants.
                      "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                      Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                      By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

• Originally posted by musterion View Post
                        Poopy pants.
                        /thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                          I am human.
                          That's exactly what a bot would say.
                          "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

• Originally posted by Aimiel View Post
                            That's exactly what a bot would say.

that's exactly what a bot responding to a bot would say

Comment

Funny how I managed to basically pull at half this site's murder strings just by calm, reasonable discourse.

Crucifer

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post

that's exactly what a bot responding to a bot would say
                                LOL. I can give you references (posters and mods on TOL who know that I'm human.

Comment

Working...
                                X