Christ's Color???

DavidK

It's not an assumption, please watch this to understand why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4c4812XA9A

It's hard to believe that you find that video to be convincing proof. A man desperate to show that it is authentic came up with several tests that show several different dates over several hundred years and managed to create a similar image (that we're not really shown) with electricity and a dummy. They didn't even say that his similar eletrical image only colored the surface fibers even though that point was stressed over and over.

Interesting, though, the image of Jesus being resurrected a lot like Frankenstein's monster.

Also that image was created by Computer graphics artist Ray Downing by using information embedded in the shroud, please watch rather than making assumptions, it is well worth it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNJPJ4JwHeE

Haven't watched this one yet. I'm undecided on whether to, since there's not much point without being convinced the shroud is authentic. Does it have the same kind of dramatic music and narration?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The F-I-R-S-T Men a-n-d ALL Tribes a-n-d Governments WERE ""BLACK""!!!!! - There Has NEVER Been Any People On Earth BUT BLACK People!! -- They Had Some ""ALBINOS"", and THE "ALBINOS" Got Together And Formed Their OWN WHITE Civilization!! -- Thus ALL White Men are ""ALBINOS""!!!

TAKE IT OR LEAVE (( ""I-T"" ))!!!!!!!!! -- None of You Know who YOU ARE ANYHOW!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082516

oh lordy, i do miss LA's rants

:darwinsm:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Dude, you in the mood for rants? Go check out Capricorn's weak game of trolling, complete with threats of straight up murder. Hilarious!

great stuff! :darwinsm:

my personal fave was timmy:

Don't ever talk to me again creep or I will find you and hurt you.

and my response:

Spoiler
B_ImsKzU4AARvVz.jpg

this was after the following insults were deemed by timmy to be insufficient:

What a moron.
You are the stupidest person I know.
Your brain is damaged.
idiot.
you are the stupidest creep ever to walk the face of the earth.
Your brain is damaged and you should crawl into a hole and die.
You have no value as a human being whatsoever.
you sadistic little troll booger.
Don't ever talk to me again creep or I will find you and hurt you.