Letsargue's parentheses fetish...coincidence or code?

Letsargue

You're, "The King of ALL Wackos."

The Communists Will Call the Noncommunist - "Communists" If You don't Like OBAMA Who IS A Communist!!!!! --- About 90% of the Blacks Are Almost Total Communists. - NOT ALL BLACKS Are Communists. s-o-m-e are Very Non-communist, And You Can Tell Them Apart Very Easy; -- ""A-N-D"" THE Non-communist Will Be Called "Communists" B-Y The Communists!!!!!! -- JUST Watch THEM!! - The TV Is Full of Them!!!

Most ALL TV Programming are Owned and Operated BY The ""Communists""!!! --- Watch the Women, EVEN ON FOX; - Half Necked, Always!!!

((((( Just Because I TELL The Truth; - I Will BE A BIG HATEFUL Son of NO Father, just A Son of A Harlot )))))!!!

((( That's ALL Right; Come and "K-I-L-L" ME )))!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060216

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Communists Will Call the Noncommunist - "Communists" If You don't Like OBAMA Who IS A Communist!!!!! --- About 90% of the Blacks Are Almost Total Communists. - NOT ALL BLACKS Are Communists. s-o-m-e are Very Non-communist, And You Can Tell Them Apart Very Easy; -- ""A-N-D"" THE Non-communist Will Be Called "Communists" B-Y The Communists!!!!!! -- JUST Watch THEM!! - The TV Is Full of Them!!!

Most ALL TV Programming are Owned and Operated BY The ""Communists""!!! --- Watch the Women, EVEN ON FOX; - Half Necked, Always!!!

((((( Just Because I TELL The Truth; - I Will BE A BIG HATEFUL Son of NO Father, just A Son of A Harlot )))))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060216

I wouldn't advocate that anybody should do you harm, however, if the guys in long white coats were to throw a large net over you and take you to a happy place, I think that would be okay.

theophilus

About 90% of the Blacks Are Almost Total Communists. - NOT ALL BLACKS Are Communists. s-o-m-e are Very Non-communist, And You Can Tell Them Apart Very Easy;

PAUL, DAVID -- 060216

How do you tell them apart?

So the 90% that say "aks" are Communists and the other 10% that say "ask" are non-communists?

Judges 12: 5 The Gileadites captured the fords of the Jordan opposite Ephraim. And it happened when any of the fugitives of Ephraim said, “Let me cross over,” the men of Gilead would say to him, “Are you an Ephraimite?” If he said, “No,” 6 then they would say to him, “Say now, ‘Shibboleth.’” But he said, “Sibboleth,” for he could not pronounce it correctly. Then they seized him and slew him at the fords of the Jordan.

Letsargue

I wouldn't advocate that anybody should do you harm, however, if the guys in long white coats were to throw a large net over you and take you to a happy place, I think that would be okay.

((((( I'LL Bet OBAMA Would Think The Same WAY )))))!!!! BUT NOT OBAMA ""K-N-O-W-E-R-S""!!!!!!!!

You and OBAMA Have A Another of YOUR F-I-N-E DAYS!!!!!!

((((( "G-O-N-E"!!!! ))))) No Need to Stay HERE!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060216

JonahofAkron

PAUL, DAVID -- 060216
Welp, there it goes. He's a full on racist. People like you are sickening; using what is meant for the grace and salvation for all only to be the weapon of hate you wield. Sick puppy, bro.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

JonahofAkron

((((( I'LL Bet OBAMA Would Think The Same WAY )))))!!!! BUT NOT OBAMA ""K-N-O-W-E-R-S""!!!!!!!!

You and OBAMA Have A Another of YOUR F-I-N-E DAYS!!!!!!

((((( "G-O-N-E"!!!! ))))) No Need to Stay HERE!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060216
Yes. Please go. Arguing with your kind of idiocy and lunacy only bring sun down to your level. No good can come of it.

JonahofAkron

NOW Smart Blank Brain!! -- SHOW These People ((( WHERE I Was "R-A-C-I-S-T"!!!!! )))!!!!! -- Use Your Best SPOT IN YOUR Lying "Communist Brain"!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060216
First things first: I'm not a communist, although I do like the idea of a commune-I like farming.

You've already said that Jews should be killed and most blacks are communists.... Do I really need now evidence, you ridiculous country bumpkin?

Letsargue

First things first: I'm not a communist, although (((((( ""I do like the idea of a commune"" )))))) -I like farming.

You've already said that Jews should be killed and most blacks are communists.... Do I really need now evidence, you ridiculous country bumpkin?

(((( Communist Likes FARMING A-L-S-O )))))!!!!!!! - Ask YOUR LEADER - ""O-B-A-M-A""!!!!!!!!!!!

((((( There YOU G-O AGAIN!!!!!! )))))!! - YOUR Nothing But A LYING Communist, You and Everone Are ""Either ONE OR NOT ONE"", There is Nothing Else!!!! - ((( "Non Christians" ARE Communists - JUST LIKE "Y-O-U" )))!!!!! "Non Christians ARE LIARS"!!!
((( Everyone IS Either Christian O-R Non-christian )))!! (((( It Is Obvious YOU Are N-O-T CHRISTIAN; And [[[ THAT CAN BE PROVEN!!!!! ]]]!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO You LIED Saying That "I Said" ""That the JEWS Should Be KILLED""!!!!!
Christians ARE NOT LIARS; OR False Accusers!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060316

Letsargue

I don't? Weird. I really thought I had that pegged.

""YOU REALLY "T-h-o-u-g-h-t" You Had That PEGGED""????!!!!!

Where Does YOUR -- "T-h-o-u-g-h-t-s" COME FROM??? --- Christ O-R GOD ""F--R--O--M"" HEAVEN????? -- "N--O" --- THEY CAN'T; --- ONLY From ""S-A-T-A-N""!!!!!

You MAY Say That "You Believe GOD", BUT I Have Set "T-H-I-S" Out Dozens Of Times:->> -- (((( "Romans 3:10-12 KJV" ))))!!!!!!! - ""GOD S-a-i-d THAT!!!""; A-N-D (( EVERY "Non-christian" Denies IT )) Saying That They Are "Christians"; WHEN God Says ""There IS ( ""N-O-N-E"" )""!!!!!! -- (( FOOLS and N-O-N'--Christians Can Not HELP Being LIARS ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060316

JonahofAkron

( Esther 3:13 KJV ) (( "KILL and to Cause to Perish", (( "ALL JEWS" )), ( Both Young and Old, Little Children and Women ) IN ONE DAY: --//-----

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116
Seems pretty 'killer' to me.
(((( Communist Likes FARMING A-L-S-O )))))!!!!!!! - Ask YOUR LEADER - ""O-B-A-M-A""!!!!!!!!!!!

((((( There YOU G-O AGAIN!!!!!! )))))!! - YOUR Nothing But A LYING Communist, You and Everone Are ""Either ONE OR NOT ONE"", There is Nothing Else!!!! - ((( "Non Christians" ARE Communists - JUST LIKE "Y-O-U" )))!!!!! "Non Christians ARE LIARS"!!!
((( Everyone IS Either Christian O-R Non-christian )))!! (((( It Is Obvious YOU Are N-O-T CHRISTIAN; And [[[ THAT CAN BE PROVEN!!!!! ]]]!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO You LIED Saying That "I Said" ""That the JEWS Should Be KILLED""!!!!!
Christians ARE NOT LIARS; OR False Accusers!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060316
Which is more likely: we are all communists or you're nuts?
""YOU REALLY "T-h-o-u-g-h-t" You Had That PEGGED""????!!!!!

Where Does YOUR -- "T-h-o-u-g-h-t-s" COME FROM??? --- Christ O-R GOD ""F--R--O--M"" HEAVEN????? -- "N--O" --- THEY CAN'T; --- ONLY From ""S-A-T-A-N""!!!!!

You MAY Say That "You Believe GOD", BUT I Have Set "T-H-I-S" Out Dozens Of Times:->> -- (((( "Romans 3:10-12 KJV" ))))!!!!!!! - ""GOD S-a-i-d THAT!!!""; A-N-D (( EVERY "Non-christian" Denies IT )) Saying That They Are "Christians"; WHEN God Says ""There IS ( ""N-O-N-E"" )""!!!!!! -- (( FOOLS and N-O-N'--Christians Can Not HELP Being LIARS ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060316
Hahaha. Ok. Thanks for the fun.

Letsargue

Seems pretty 'killer' to me.

((((( ""E-S-T-E-R"" S-A-I-D THAT, You Phony Lying Make-believer!!!! )))))!!!!!! - ""NOT I"""; You Lying Pile of False TEACHINGS!!!!!!!!

(( YOU )) SAID -- [[[[ Which is more likely: we are all communists or you're nuts?
Hahaha. Ok. Thanks for the fun ]]]].

((((( Y-O-U Never Answered "A" SINGLE THING, Just SPIT AS USUAL )))))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060316

(((( ME ))))!!! -- 060316