Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Travel:

Alien Travel:

It Is Astounding How STUPID Today's Modern "SPACE SCIENTISTS" ARE!! - MAN CAN'T BE THAT STUPID!!!!

This Earth's Fools do Everything, and Spend Everything they Have AND Dozens of Times what they have, to Get Stuff They "W-A-N-T", - NOT N-E-E-D!!

It's Obvious that the Aliens of this Galaxy used their Powers to do what they NEED, and that is to Travel the Galaxy for their NEEDS, Not for their W-A-N-T-S!!

This World Has Nothing Left to Put on Its NEEDS like Traveling at Least ITS Own Galaxy. -- The Galaxy is About A 100,000 Light Years Across, AND there are many NEAR-Earth Type Planets that MUST Have Life on Them. ( It's Said to Be ) OVER 20 BILLION Earth Type in the Galaxy!!! -- ( One Tenth, of One Tenth, of One Percent, of Them?? - STILL M-A-N-Y!!!!
    It Would Be Impossible for there NOT BE - Even "Intelligent Life" in your Galaxy!!

Aliens uses their Brains to Gain NEEDS, NOT Ten Times their Total Belongings FOR W-A-N-T-S!!!
    How do the Aliens Travel Hundreds of "Light" Years in Distance, in just a VERY Shot Time???
    ((( There IS No Such Thing as Faster than the Speed of LIGHT ))) - Nothing Carnell or Solid Can Travel EVEN 10% of the Speed of LIGHT; - ( "Which is "18,600" Miles Per Second"!!! ) !!!!!
    SOOO, They JUST DO AWAY With the "SPACE" IN Front of Them When They Travel!!! -- "THEY KNOW" That SPACE Vibrates, - Compresses and Decompresses, And FLOWS!! -- BUT this STUPID World Thinks they are Smarter than Any ALIEN!! -- But the Aliens don't Even Want to Speak TO such STUPID FOOLS as Earth Idiots !!!

The Earth People Are SOO Stupid, that they Will "N-E-V-E-R" Get EVEN To the M-O-O-N WITH Needed Space Travel S-T-U-F-F!!! ---- "R-E-A-L -- S-M-A-R-T"!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

The aliens must be reading your posts.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
      Alien Travel:

It Is Astounding How .....................

STUPID Today's Modern "SPACE SCIENTISTS" ARE!! - MAN CAN'T BE THAT STUPID!!!!.....
      ...in not understanding how cool, the "Jupiter 2" was, and how groovy Judy was, in her prime:

Have any papes, Paul? Snuff the punk....Sup?
      Saint John W

Comment

Originally posted by john w View Post
        ...in not understanding how cool...and how groovy Judy was...
        Something up with Judys and space travel
        Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_JUDY4.JPEG
Views:	1
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	2432323

Judy Resnick didn't make it, RIP
        Click image for larger version

Name:	judyresnick1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	2432324
        My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
        Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
        Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
        Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
        No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
        Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Alien Travel:

It Is Astounding How STUPID Today's Modern "SPACE SCIENTISTS" ARE!! - MAN CAN'T BE THAT STUPID!!!!

This Earth's Fools do Everything, and Spend Everything they Have AND Dozens of Times what they have, to Get Stuff They "W-A-N-T", - NOT N-E-E-D!!

It's Obvious that the Aliens of this Galaxy used their Powers to do what they NEED, and that is to Travel the Galaxy for their NEEDS, Not for their W-A-N-T-S!!

This World Has Nothing Left to Put on Its NEEDS like Traveling at Least ITS Own Galaxy. -- The Galaxy is About A 100,000 Light Years Across, AND there are many NEAR-Earth Type Planets that MUST Have Life on Them. ( It's Said to Be ) OVER 20 BILLION Earth Type in the Galaxy!!! -- ( One Tenth, of One Tenth, of One Percent, of Them?? - STILL M-A-N-Y!!!!
          It Would Be Impossible for there NOT BE - Even "Intelligent Life" in your Galaxy!!

Aliens uses their Brains to Gain NEEDS, NOT Ten Times their Total Belongings FOR W-A-N-T-S!!!
          How do the Aliens Travel Hundreds of "Light" Years in Distance, in just a VERY Shot Time???
          ((( There IS No Such Thing as Faster than the Speed of LIGHT ))) - Nothing Carnell or Solid Can Travel EVEN 10% of the Speed of LIGHT; - ( "Which is "18,600" Miles Per Second"!!! ) !!!!!
          SOOO, They JUST DO AWAY With the "SPACE" IN Front of Them When They Travel!!! -- "THEY KNOW" That SPACE Vibrates, - Compresses and Decompresses, And FLOWS!! -- BUT this STUPID World Thinks they are Smarter than Any ALIEN!! -- But the Aliens don't Even Want to Speak TO such STUPID FOOLS as Earth Idiots !!!

The Earth People Are SOO Stupid, that they Will "N-E-V-E-R" Get EVEN To the M-O-O-N WITH Needed Space Travel S-T-U-F-F!!! ---- "R-E-A-L -- S-M-A-R-T"!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716
          Why do you believe in aliens?

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
          Matt. 12:36-37

!

- Psalmist
          - Desert Reign

Comment

Originally posted by theophilus View Post

(( I Don't B-E-L-I-E-V-E!!!! --- I K-N-O-W ))!!!!!! -- Do you Believe What God Said, OR Do You KNOW What GOD Said??? -- Do You Believe The TRUTH, OR Do You Know The Truth??? -- Do You Just Believe Christ, OR Do You Know Christ???

((( BYE!! )))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052816
            ---Gal. 4:16.
            ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

The important question is not, Do aliens exist? No. The important question is, Do they have ray guns?
              "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
              Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
              By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

I seen 'em on TV.
                Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Terence Mc Lean

Comment

(( I Don't B-E-L-I-E-V-E!!!! --- I K-N-O-W ))!!!!!!
                    Do you believe the aliens built things like: the pyramids, Stonehenge, things on Mars to match? 2 Thess 2:9, 11

"One does want a hint of color." ~ Albert, The Bird Cage

Related:

Device eavesdrops on voices in your head
                    Last edited by serpentdove; May 29th, 2016, 04:26 AM.

Comment

They often sneak across the Rio Grande in their travel.
                      Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Every layer of stones in the great pyramid is perfectly level and yet every layer has stones of a different height than the preceding layer. How amazing is that?

Comment

Should we be spending money on trying to open up portholes to other dimensions? Re 9:21, 2 Thess 2:9, 11

Comment

(( I Don't B-E-L-I-E-V-E!!!! --- I K-N-O-W ))!!!!!! -- Do you Believe What God Said, OR Do You KNOW What GOD Said??? -- Do You Believe The TRUTH, OR Do You Know The Truth??? -- Do You Just Believe Christ, OR Do You Know Christ???

((( BYE!! )))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052816
                            You don't know anything. Go back to sleep.
                            Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness.
                            I am convinced that nothing can separate us from the love of God.
                            All things work together for good to them that love God.

Comment

Alien Travel:

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716
                              Oftentimes, there's difficulty finding intelligent life on TOL! Case in point: This thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X