Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Man:

Law Man:

Jesus & Christ WAS and IS the WORD OF GOD!!
    The OLD LAW, A-N-D The NEW LAW!! -- ""(( And the W-O-R-D Was Made FLESH ))"", ->

(( John 1:12-14 KJV )) -- 2- "But as Many as Received HIM, to Them gave HE Power to become the Sons of God, ""Even / ( That is )"" To them that Believe "On" HIS Name: 13- Which Were Born, NOT of Blood, Nor of the WILL of the Flesh, Nor of the WILL of Man, BUT O-F -- G-O-D. 14- And the WORD Was MADE F-L-E-S-H". --//-----
    N-A-M-E Means His / Christ's "AUTHORITY".
    Believe "O-N" His NAME, or "I-N" His Name. - "O-N" - Means they are "THERE" Believing; - and "I-N" Would Mean they Are "NOT THERE" Believing Yet.

( SPACE And GOD IS The Same Thing ). "God Is the SPACE", and Space has NO Parts of Anything, or Form or Kind, But the "ONE FORM" of SPACE E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E!! - Space Makes UP "Everything". There IS No'thing /// Not Anything that IS Not Totally Made of SPACE // G-O-D!!!
    Every Atomic Particle OF Every KIND IS Nothing BUT, ""TOTAL SPACE""!!! -- There IS Nothing B-U-T --- S-P-A-C-E; And Space IS G-O-D, And GOD IS The Total SPACE, which IS The "TOTAL PLACE", and there is NO "Outer Space" / "GOD"!!

Take Any Atomic Particle, and take IT Apart; ALL "Orbited and Orbiting Vibrating Parts" Will Flash Off into Nothing but Moving SPACE // GOD IN MOTION!!!

Space Forms ALL Things. There is Nothing that IS Not Formed OF "Space In Motion" /// "GOD In Motion"!!!

Substance Particles: Take "Water" for Instance. - H-2O, ( 1 Hydrogen & 2 Oxygen ) A-T-O-M-S! Gas Atoms to Man; - Combined because they Will "Harmonize" INTO what S-e-e-m-s to be Water, IT Feels like Water, But Water is Still Formed of 2 Gases. - Some Things Will Dissolve in Water // the Two Liquid Formed Gases; and some thing Will NOT.
    The Atomic Bomb: - When that Bomb Explodes; the Whole Thing Goes BACK TO Nothing But "ENERGY", Space In "Orbiting Motion", and "FLOWS" Rapidly Away from Itself TO Everything that is Absorbing Space to Contain Itself IN Orbiting MOTION. NO STREIGHT MOTIONS!!!!!!!

SPACE Was First Called "LIGHT", ( "Let there be LIGHT" ), Without SPACE / GOD there is No'thing, / Not One Thing But Darkness. Darkness Means the Absent of Light / Christ the Light of the TRUTH /// Himself!!!
    This May be Something that the Smart guys cannot Believe, Because They are S-M-A-R-T!! -- ""B-A-P-T-I-S-M"" IS The Only WAY TO Get Out of the "Darkness of Nothing" INTO the Light / Christ of Heaven: - Believe IT OR NOT!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    Law Man:

Jesus & Christ WAS and IS the WORD OF GOD!!
    The OLD LAW, A-N-D The NEW LAW!! -- ""(( And the W-O-R-D Was Made FLESH ))"", ->

(( John 1:12-14 KJV )) -- 2- "But as Many as Received HIM, to Them gave HE Power to become the Sons of God, ""Even / ( That is )"" To them that Believe "On" HIS Name: 13- Which Were Born, NOT of Blood, Nor of the WILL of the Flesh, Nor of the WILL of Man, BUT O-F -- G-O-D. 14- And the WORD Was MADE F-L-E-S-H". --//-----
    N-A-M-E Means His / Christ's "AUTHORITY".
    Believe "O-N" His NAME, or "I-N" His Name. - "O-N" - Means they are "THERE" Believing; - and "I-N" Would Mean they Are "NOT THERE" Believing Yet.

( SPACE And GOD IS The Same Thing ). "God Is the SPACE", and Space has NO Parts of Anything, or Form or Kind, But the "ONE FORM" of SPACE E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E!! - Space Makes UP "Everything". There IS No'thing /// Not Anything that IS Not Totally Made of SPACE // G-O-D!!!
    Every Atomic Particle OF Every KIND IS Nothing BUT, ""TOTAL SPACE""!!! -- There IS Nothing B-U-T --- S-P-A-C-E; And Space IS G-O-D, And GOD IS The Total SPACE, which IS The "TOTAL PLACE", and there is NO "Outer Space" / "GOD"!!

Take Any Atomic Particle, and take IT Apart; ALL "Orbited and Orbiting Vibrating Parts" Will Flash Off into Nothing but Moving SPACE // GOD IN MOTION!!!

Space Forms ALL Things. There is Nothing that IS Not Formed OF "Space In Motion" /// "GOD In Motion"!!!

Substance Particles: Take "Water" for Instance. - H-2O, ( 1 Hydrogen & 2 Oxygen ) A-T-O-M-S! Gas Atoms to Man; - Combined because they Will "Harmonize" INTO what S-e-e-m-s to be Water, IT Feels like Water, But Water is Still Formed of 2 Gases. - Some Things Will Dissolve in Water // the Two Liquid Formed Gases; and some thing Will NOT.
    The Atomic Bomb: - When that Bomb Explodes; the Whole Thing Goes BACK TO Nothing But "ENERGY", Space In "Orbiting Motion", and "FLOWS" Rapidly Away from Itself TO Everything that is Absorbing Space to Contain Itself IN Orbiting MOTION. NO STREIGHT MOTIONS!!!!!!!

SPACE Was First Called "LIGHT", ( "Let there be LIGHT" ), Without SPACE / GOD there is No'thing, / Not One Thing But Darkness. Darkness Means the Absent of Light / Christ the Light of the TRUTH /// Himself!!!
    This May be Something that the Smart guys cannot Believe, Because They are S-M-A-R-T!! -- ""B-A-P-T-I-S-M"" IS The Only WAY TO Get Out of the "Darkness of Nothing" INTO the Light / Christ of Heaven: - Believe IT OR NOT!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216
    Why can't you articulate your thoughts in a sane manner? Your bizarre renderings are beyond abstract?

Comment

Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
      Why can't you articulate your thoughts in a sane manner? Your bizarre renderings are beyond abstract?

(((( SO IS G-O-D-'S To You A-L-L!!!!!!! ))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO CURSE G-O-D -- O-U-T ALSO "YOU" SMARTER Than GOD, What Ever You CALL Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216

Comment

No one is cursing God.

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
        Matt. 12:36-37

!

- Psalmist
        - Desert Reign

Comment

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
          No one is cursing God.

YOU ALL Curse God and Don't Know IT, A-N-D Don't Care!!!

All I Did IS Tell You ALL What God IS Saying "A-N-D" DOING IN THE ((( "S-P-I-R-I-T" )))!!!! Not in You All's Carnal ""C-R-A-P""!!!

((((( SO SHOVE -- I-T )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND You "So And SOSSS", Stay Off My Thread Crapping ON Everything and Always GETTING AWAY WITH I-T!!!

YOU ALL Get AWAY WITH -- """((( "DISRUPTING WITHOUT A CAUSE" )))""" but People that do Right, They GET BANNED For That - Lied About!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216

Comment

(((( SO IS G-O-D-'S To You A-L-L!!!!!!! ))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO CURSE G-O-D -- O-U-T ALSO "YOU" SMARTER Than GOD, What Ever You CALL Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216
            You are the one cursing God/telling others to curse God.

!

- Psalmist
            - Desert Reign

Comment

You are the one cursing God/telling others to curse God.
              That's because Letsargue is a lunatic.

Comment

YOU ALL Curse God and Don't Know IT, A-N-D Don't Care!!!

All I Did IS Tell You ALL What God IS Saying "A-N-D" DOING IN THE ((( "S-P-I-R-I-T" )))!!!! Not in You All's Carnal ""C-R-A-P""!!!

((((( SO SHOVE -- I-T )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND You "So And SOSSS", Stay Off My Thread Crapping ON Everything and Always GETTING AWAY WITH I-T!!!

YOU ALL Get AWAY WITH -- """((( "DISRUPTING WITHOUT A CAUSE" )))""" but People that do Right, They GET BANNED For That - Lied About!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216
                I'm certainly happy I'm not your neighbor. Hopefully you live alone?

Comment

I'm all game for a debate but I see that isn't going to happen with Paul,David.

I can barely understand him...let alone what point he's attempting to make.

!

- Psalmist
                  - Desert Reign

Comment

Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                    That's because Letsargue is a lunatic.

(((((((((((( KNIGHT!!!!! ))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD YOU GET THESE ((( B-A-S-T-A-R-D-S ))) OFF MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    They are Breaking Every RULE O-N This FORUM!!!!!!

((((((((( Knight -- YOU ARE The BOSS ON This Forum )))))))))))))!!!

I'VE DINE NOTHING TO These BASTARD PESTS!!!!!!!!!!

((( SO BAND ME FOR THIS; ))) -- I Don't have any trouble GONE!!! Just from these Pestering Bastards!!!!!!!!! I'M Fed UP With these Son of A BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216

Comment

Space, Atoms, God. Thanks for the science lesson today, Mr R-Gyou.
                      Proverbs 17:19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin

Comment

I'm all game for a debate but I see that isn't going to happen with Paul,David.

I can barely understand him...let alone what point he's attempting to make.

How IS IT Possible to Debate Someone like You??? - You "NEVER" use anything GOD Says!! I Did, and You Cursed ME For IT!!

MEEE!!! -- 040216

Comment

's a false prophet

Jesus said go tell GOOD news to everyone
                          One lavished upon in the Beloved
                          sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((( KNIGHT!!!!! ))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD YOU GET THESE ((( B-A-S-T-A-R-D-S ))) OFF MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            They are Breaking Every RULE O-N This FORUM!!!!!!

((((((((( Knight -- YOU ARE The BOSS ON This Forum )))))))))))))!!!

I'VE DINE NOTHING TO These BASTARD PESTS!!!!!!!!!!

((( SO BAND ME FOR THIS; ))) -- I Don't have any trouble GONE!!! Just from these Pestering Bastards!!!!!!!!! I'M Fed UP With these Son of A BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216
                            Eph. 4:29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.

Thanks for the grace.

!

- Psalmist
                            - Desert Reign

Comment

Eph. 4:29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.

Thanks for the grace.

Excellent comment.

Comment

Working...
                              X