Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God's A LIAR??!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • God's A LIAR??!!

    God's A LIAR??!!

    God MUST BE A L-I-A-R, Because He Says: >>:
    (( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )) -- 10- "AS IT IS Written, there is NONE Righteous, NO, NOT ONE: 11- There is NONE that Understandeth, there is NONE that Seeketh after God. 12- They are ALL gone out of the way, they are Together become Unprofitable; there is NONE that Doeth Good, NO, NOT ONE". --//------ THAT'S A "L-I-E"; - Ain't IT?????!!!! God Had That Written. --- That means that there are N-O Christians; None Anywhere!! -- Most OF You ALL Say Y-O-U Are a "Christian", and We KNOW That You Never LIE, OR STUPID!!!

    There are ""Thousands"" of Christians, Even IN America!! It doesn't ""M-a-t-t-e-r"" WHAT God SAYS!! -- I Believe You ALL AWAY Before I'D Ever Believe G-O-D!!! - You All are far More Truthful than G-O-D!! Even If You ALL Can't Agree With Each Other!! - You ALL Are RIGHT. -- Like ME; I'M Wrong Most of the Time TOO!!!

    (( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!

    PAUL, DAVID -- 032516
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  • #2
    Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    Like ME; I'M Wrong Most of the Time TOO!!!

    (( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!

    PAUL, DAVID -- 032516
    Humility becomes you.



    *Right now counts forever!

    Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

    !



    - Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by theophilus View Post
      Humility becomes you.


      I Can't A-n-s-w-e-r YOU OR I'LL Get ""BANNED""!!!!!

      Paul!! - 033016
      ---Gal. 4:16.
      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
        I Can't A-n-s-w-e-r YOU OR I'LL Get ""BANNED""!!!!!

        Paul!! - 033016
        Banned for what?


        *Right now counts forever!

        Romans 14:12
        Matt. 12:36-37

        !



        - Psalmist
        - Desert Reign

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by theophilus View Post
          Banned for what?

          For Speaking Back to People like G.M. and YOU!!!

          ME!!!!! -- 033016!!!
          ---Gal. 4:16.
          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
            For Speaking Back to People like G.M. and YOU!!!

            ME!!!!! -- 033016!!!
            It's not *speaking back* that gets you banned, but rather the *manner* in which you choose to reply.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
              For Speaking Back to People like G.M. and YOU!!!

              ME!!!!! -- 033016!!!
              But we love you and we are your friends.

              ???


              *Right now counts forever!

              Romans 14:12
              Matt. 12:36-37

              !



              - Psalmist
              - Desert Reign

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                It's not *speaking back* that gets you banned, but rather the *manner* in which you choose to reply.

                THAT'S "Speaking Back" TO The Person!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call it what Ever You Want to, it's still "Speaking" "BACK TO" the Person!!!!!! - ((( Just Because I SAID IT ))),IT Must BE Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                PAUL, DAVID -- 033016
                ---Gal. 4:16.
                ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                  But we love you and we are your friends.

                  ???

                  MANNN!!!

                  LOOK Up Friends, Brother, Neighbors, Enemies, A-N-D The "E-V-I-L"!!

                  You are Not My Friend, Brother, Neighbor, O-R Even My "ENEMY": But I Hate ""T-H-E -- E-V-I-L""!!! -- (( Look IT Up ))!!! And SEE What GOD SAYS, NOT YOU!!!!!!!

                  PAUL, DAVID -- 033016!!
                  Last edited by Letsargue; March 30th, 2016, 02:29 PM.
                  ---Gal. 4:16.
                  ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                    For Speaking Back to People like G.M. and YOU!!!

                    ME!!!!! -- 033016!!!
                    I don't see your infraction point. I don't believe you have banned many times.

                    do you know my infraction points? it is eight. I will be banned for three months when I get another infraction.

                    they have been very generous to you, friend.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by meshak View Post
                      I don't see your infraction point. I don't believe you have banned many times.

                      do you know my infraction points? it is eight. I will be banned for three months when I get another infraction.

                      they have been very generous to you, friend.

                      I've Been Banned Many Times. - A "YEAR", -- 3 Months a Couple Times. I Can't Think of All the Times I've been BANNED for Nothing!!!

                      They Just Didn't like what I Teach, So they Banned Me!!!
                      If One States the "Truth" About what goes on Here, They WILL Ban YOU!!!
                      You have to go along with all the rest of THIS!!!!

                      WATCH!!

                      PAUL, DAVID -- 033016
                      ---Gal. 4:16.
                      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                        THAT'S "Speaking Back" TO The Person!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call it what Ever You Want to, it's still "Speaking" "BACK TO" the Person!!!!!! - ((( Just Because I SAID IT ))),IT Must BE Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        PAUL, DAVID -- 033016
                        Is that what you got from my post? Let's try this again, since believe it or not, you are in the same boat as many other posters on this board, myself included. There are more creative ways of responding to others that will get your point across without getting you in hot water. IF you know another poster habitually tries to get under your skin, put them on ignore. Not only does it frustrate them, it also takes away their power.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                          Is that what you got from my post? Let's try this again, since believe it or not, you are in the same boat as many other posters on this board, myself included. There are more creative ways of responding to others that will get your point across without getting you in hot water. IF you know another poster habitually tries to get under your skin, put them on ignore. Not only does it frustrate them, it also takes away their power.

                          I ""N-E-V-E-R -- E-V-E-R"" put Anyone ON IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!! - That's just the Coward Way!!!!!!!

                          PAUL, DAVID -- 033016
                          ---Gal. 4:16.
                          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                            I ""N-E-V-E-R -- E-V-E-R"" put Anyone ON IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!! - That's just the Coward Way!!!!!!!

                            PAUL, DAVID -- 033016
                            OIC ... whining is brave. Thanks for the clarification.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                              I ""N-E-V-E-R -- E-V-E-R"" put Anyone ON IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!! - That's just the Coward Way!!!!!!!

                              PAUL, DAVID -- 033016
                              Your enemy is not many. You can easily avoid getting banned.

                              there is no sense arguing with someone who just mocks or makes fun of you.

                              I say this because I have been reading your threads.

                              PS, I have tons of spiritual enemy here unlike you.

                              So it is not so easy for me to getting banned.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X