GOD S-A-I-D!!

Letsargue

GOD S-A-I-D!!

((( Were You "LOST" Before You Were "SAVED"?? - How Were you Saved I-F the TRUE GOSPEL Was Hidden From Y-O-U???
There IS NOT ONE Saved, No Not O-N-E )))!!! --//--

Christ Chooses who "H-E" Wants!! -- People DON'T Choose Christ, You either Accept Christ Choosing you, O-R You Don't!! --//--

How did Christ CHOOSE Y-O-U; - HUUHHH??? -- Tell ME - Smarter-than-GOD!!! --//--

(( 2 Corinthians 4:3 KJV )) -- 3- "But IF Our Gospel be HID, ( IT IS HID to them that are L-O-S-T )!!! --//--

(( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )) -- 10- "(( As it is Written )), There is none righteous, "no, not one":
11- "There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12- "They are ALL gone out of the way, they are Together become Unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, "no, not one".
13- "Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips!!! --//--
(( Psalms 53:3 KJV )) --//--
(( Psalms 14:3 KJV )) --//------- GOD S-A-I-D!!

(( 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV )) -- 3- "Let no man deceive you "by A-N-Y Means": for ( that day ) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, AND that man of Sin be Revealed, the son of Perdition;
4- (( "Who Opposeth and Exalteth himself above A-L-L that IS Called "GOD", O-R that is "Worshipped" )); ( so that he as G-O-D ) sitteth in the Temple of GOD, ( Shewing himself that HE IS G-O-D!!! --//--

(( John 8:44 KJV )) -- 44- "Ye are of YOUR father the devil , and the lusts of YOUR father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the TRUTH, because there is no TRUTH in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of HIS OWN: for he is a liar, AND the father of I-T"!!! --//--

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GOD S-A-I-D!!

((( Were You "LOST" Before You Were "SAVED"?? - How Were you Saved I-F the TRUE GOSPEL Was Hidden From Y-O-U???

Christ Chooses who "H-E" Wants!! -- People DON'T Choose Christ, You either Accept Christ Choosing you, O-R You Don't!! --//--

How did Christ CHOOSE Y-O-U; - HUUHHH??? -- Tell ME - Smarter-than-GOD!!! --//--

(( 2 Corinthians 4:3 KJV )) -- 3- "But IF Our Gospel be HID, ( IT IS HID to them that are L-O-S-T )!!! --//--

(( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )) -- 10- "(( As it is Written )), There is none righteous, "no, not one":
12- "They are ALL gone out of the way, they are Together become Unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, "no, not one".
13- "Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips!!! --//--
(( Romans 3:10 KJV )) --//--
(( Romans 3:12 KJV )) --//------- GOD S-A-I-D!!

(( 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV )) -- 3- "Let no man deceive you "by A-N-Y Means": for ( that day ) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, AND that man of Sin be Revealed, the son of Perdition;
4- (( "Who Opposeth and Exalteth himself above A-L-L that IS Called "GOD", O-R that is "Worshipped" )); ( so that he as G-O-D ) sitteth in the Temple of GOD, ( Shewing himself that HE IS G-O-D!!! --//--

(( John 8:44 KJV )) -- 44- "Ye are of YOUR father the devil , and the lusts of YOUR father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the TRUTH, because there is no TRUTH in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of HIS OWN: for he is a liar, AND the father of I-T"!!! --//--

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

Thank you BOZO.

musterion

renfield.jpg

"Come O-N (((out))) to ///THE/// Back )))--> ? <--((( Alley!-!-!"

Letsargue

(( M-A-N!! ))!! -- I Can Really Tell who are Nothing but FOOLS, "O-R" - Not Christians!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

theophilus

Then I love you David and I'm praying for you to stop making a mockery of God's Word and God's people and that you will cease making rage your idol.

Please know that you will be judged for your every word and that you will have to give God an account for yourself.

It IS a fearful thing to fall into the Hands of the living God. Our God is a consuming fire.

May He have mercy upon you.

Your friend,
Teryl

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GOD S-A-I-D!!

(( Psalms 53:3 KJV )) --//--
(( Psalms 14:3 KJV )) --//------- GOD S-A-I-D!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

Thank you "All Knowing BOZO."