Opposite of IDIOT:

Letsargue

Opposite of IDIOT:

Idiots and the Opposite of an Idiot CANNOT Communicate with Each Other. - ONLY Those who are Mentally Close to each other Can Communicate!! -- That's Why None of You can Discuss the Bible Hardly At ALL. - IF You Do, ALL of You MUST, // ""M-U-S-T"" Use Everything BUT The Word of God "A-D-D TO IT"!!!. There is Not Any Two Of You that Believes the Same Thing Throughout the WHOLE Word of GOD / Christ!! - Christ IS THE WHOLE WORD OF GOD, A-N-D IS "Nothing Else"!!! - IT is Only "ONE WORD", that None of You "KNOW" AT ALLL!!!!

Only AN Idiot Can Communicate With Another Idiot!!
AND // A-N-D, ONLY the Opposite of an Idiot CAN Communicate with another Opposite of an I-D-I-O-T!!!

There IS NOTHING That You AND I Can Say Together Without The Word Battle / WAR!! -- THUS I //// "I" - Can't Say MUCH To ""Anyone"" on TOL!!!

((( NOW - WATCH ))) Who IS Who!!??

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030816

theophilus

I separate my "idiots" into "just ignorant" and "willfully ignorant." The latter is the kind no one can fix.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
my momma always said life was like a box of chocolates

you can always tell the idiots 'cause they eat the wrappers

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Opposite of IDIOT:

Idiots and the Opposite of an Idiot CANNOT Communicate with Each Other. - ONLY Those who are Mentally Close to each other Can Communicate!! -- That's Why None of You can Discuss the Bible Hardly At ALL. - IF You Do, ALL of You MUST, // ""M-U-S-T"" Use Everything BUT The Word of God "A-D-D TO IT"!!!. There is Not Any Two Of You that Believes the Same Thing Throughout the WHOLE Word of GOD / Christ!! - Christ IS THE WHOLE WORD OF GOD, A-N-D IS "Nothing Else"!!! - IT is Only "ONE WORD", that None of You "KNOW" AT ALLL!!!!

Only AN Idiot Can Communicate With Another Idiot!!
AND // A-N-D, ONLY the Opposite of an Idiot CAN Communicate with another Opposite of an I-D-I-O-T!!!

There IS NOTHING That You AND I Can Say Together Without The Word Battle / WAR!! -- THUS I //// "I" - Can't Say MUCH To ""Anyone"" on TOL!!!

((( NOW - WATCH ))) Who IS Who!!??

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030816

You ought to have your own talk show on cable? You could call it: "One nut to another."