Let me TRY IT A-G-A-I-N!!!!

Letsargue

Let me TRY IT A-G-A-I-N!!!!

There IS No Such Thing as another Light, other than Christ!!! - Christ is the only LIGHT, and Satan / the Devil IS The Only Darkness ( PERIOD )!!!!!! - There is only the Light of Christ, and the Darkness of Satan!!!!! --- The Creation is ONLY Formed of Nothing but S-P-A-C-E /// CHRIST!!!!!!!!

The "Light" is the TRUTH / CHRIST, and the "Darkness" is the LIE / SATAN; NOTHING ELSE EXISTS!!! ( PREIOD )!!! - Christ is the "Truth" / The Word of GOD. - There has NEVER - "TRULY" ever been anything other than the "Truth / The Word of GOD" That exists. The LIE / Satan the Liar, can not exist in the Light / Christ the ONLY EXISTANCE!!!! -- A Lie and Anything and Everything that Contradicts with the Truth / Christ is the Darkness / Satan, and IS the Nonexistence of Christ the ( "TRUTH" )!!!!!

((( There Is NO One on Earth that IS SAVED From the Darkness of Satan the Lie / The L-I-E )))!!!!! --- ((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!!
That's what the "Truth / The Word of God /// C-H-R-I-S-T" SAYS, - And there is No One that CAN Believe / Have "FAITH" In what Christ, the Truth SAYS; ( "Its Impossible" ) ((( PERIOD )))!! - It is "Impossible" to be SAVED On Earth!!!

Say Anything that is Not of God to "JUSTIFY" Yourselves IN SATAN ( Period )!!!
Romans 3:10-12 KJV --- """Romans 3:10-12 KJV"""!!!!!!!!!!!! - Spit on the WORD of GOD!!!!!!!!!!! -- God said what He said AND - "Nothing" E-L-S-E!!!!!

AND I Will "Laugh" at you Trouble with the Truth / Christ!! --- ( Proverbs 1:26 KJV )!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 123115!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
AND I Will "Laugh"

crazy-laughing-midget.gif

Letsargue

Why do you curse your Christian brothers and sisters ?

( Read the BOOK, and believe "I-T" )!!!!!

I HAVE NO "brothers" in your World, A-N-D Christ has NO "BROTHERS"!!!!!!!!! -- Only the Lost have Brothers and Sisters and Carnal mothers and fathers ( PERIOD )!!! --- PROVE ME Wrong by the Word of God // C-H-R-I-S-T!!!! -- Only you all Are "brothers" and "?sisters?" of the LOST Parents!!! --- My Parents are NOT Of Your Lost World!!!!!!!!! - I'm not of the World!!

( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S )!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 123115

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
( Read the BOOK, and believe "I-T" )!!!!!

I HAVE NO "brothers" in your World, A-N-D Christ has NO "BROTHERS"!!!!!!!!! -- Only the Lost have Brothers and Sisters and Carnal mothers and fathers ( PERIOD )!!! --- PROVE ME Wrong by the Word of God // C-H-R-I-S-T!!!! -- Only you all Are "brothers" and "?sisters?" of the LOST Parents!!! --- My Parents are NOT Of Your Lost World!!!!!!!!! - I'm not of the World!!

( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S )!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 123115

You're what they used to call a "Madman." Loony tunes, that's
for sure.