This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attack fool.

You all like tearing each other up so much.
    bring it.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.

Fool!

Comment

Ummm, you are a jerk, maybe? (Honestly, I am not the best at this.)
      The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

Comment

Originally posted by Crow
        Fool!
        Better than mine, as it contained irony as well as spite.

Comment

Yup. It mocks his foolish sounding name.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovejoy
            Ummm, you are a jerk, maybe? (Honestly, I am not the best at this.)
            work with that
            feel your anger.
            become your anger.

Comment

Originally posted by fool
              work with that
              feel your anger.
              become your anger.
              Odd, my anger is rather squishy on palpation. Anyway, you are a prevaricating numbskull.

Comment

This is no fun. You have to attack someone who doesn't want to be attacked for it to work. This is too much like beating up a masochist.

Comment

Originally posted by Crow
                  This is no fun. You have to attack someone who doesn't want to be attacked for it to work. This is too much like beating up a masochist.
                  Should we try being excessively nice? A new "suck up" thread?

Comment

fool - you are nothing but the sweat off the behind of a camel, and your stupidity knows no bound but that can be excuse becuase you are the offspring of a mother who was a retarded stripper and your father was a cheese-maker. May God condemn to the lowest pit of Hell, but you are so repugnant that Satan himself will reject you least you pollute Hell.

You should see me when I really want to curse.
                    - A Topic Too Controversal For TOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan_ibn_Sabah
                      fool - you are nothing but the sweat off the behind of a camel, and your stupidity knows no bound but that can be excuse becuase you are the offspring of a mother who was a retarded stripper and your father was a cheese-maker. May God condemn to the lowest pit of Hell, but you are so repugnant that Satan himself will reject you least you pollute Hell.

Wow. That "cheese-maker" remark was really hurtful.

Comment

Yup. And his mother dresses him funny.

Comment

fool,

Is there a point to this thread? I can't tell if you started this thread in jest or perhaps you are upset that Zakath was banned. But I for one will NOT attack you. There is no joy in bringing pain to another. I will pray for you instead.

In Christ,

The Berean
                          Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
                          . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan_ibn_Sabah

I like cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by The Berean
                              fool,

Is there a point to this thread? I can't tell if you started this thread in jest or perhaps you are upset that Zakath was banned. But I for one will NOT attack you. There is no joy in bringing pain to another. I will pray for you instead.

In Christ,

The Berean
                              there is wisdom in your words.

Comment

Working...
                              X