X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok doser
    replied
    Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
    .. You can find nearly anything if you look hard enough for it ...
    if only we could find anything of value in what you post

Leave a comment:

• Town Heretic
    replied
    Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
    It is retarded to think I need help from you.
    It's sad to believe you don't need help from anyone.

Do you need help from anyone, GT?

It is retarded to think I don't know why I am disliked, and how it goes with the territory when you preach God's Truth.
    It is a tragic thing, this insulation you've constructed. I know people who believe in works as you do who aren't held in disregard so widely.

It isn't your belief. It's you. Or how you chose to advance your belief. Until you accept responsibility for that nothing will change for you.

Big deal, king. You don't seem very liked yourself.
    Being widely liked doesn't mean being liked by everyone; just as being widely disliked doesn't mean being disliked by everyone.

He knows though this deeper thing that you so majorly miss; and for that, I am glad to agree with him.
    I don't think your "friendship" could survive without the thing it depends upon. And your nature or his will tear it apart the moment you stop insisting on avoiding anything but your present fixation.

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
    I know a mother of a retarded child that isn't bothered by that word.
    I know black people who aren't bothered by the N word. I know a famous Jew who hates Jews. You can find nearly anything if you look hard enough for it.

Maybe you should stop using OCD to put down others.
    You still haven't quoted me doing that.

It's not much, as works go.

Oh man, I can show you a retard.
    And there you both make my case and ignore it.

A withered crop as fruit goes.

Okay then, have a good one. See you at the other joint, or not.

Leave a comment:

• God's Truth
    replied
    That was certainly...clueless. Though on you it works.

That crap being relating the narrative of NM, the mother of a child with Downs Syndrome. The message picked up by the organizations that promote the Special Olympics, along with many others. Yeah, that "crap." There you are, sod. I was wondering when you'd be more you.

Sod thinks hiding behind a mistake by Knight is somehow a rebuttal. God knows why.
    I know a mother of a retarded child that isn't bothered by that word.
    Maybe you should stop using OCD to put down others.
    Oh man, I can show you a retard.

Leave a comment:

• God's Truth
    replied
    Not really. If you can't remember a thing you noted twice relating to my appearance I can't help you. The thing I said quote me on for context.
    It is retarded to think I need help from you.

No, that's not it. I'm past trying to give her an insight into why she's so roundly disliked. She's determined it's a virtue. Meshak does that.
    It is retarded to think I don't know why I am disliked, and how it goes with the territory when you preach God's Truth.

Well, it's true that if I don't like you then you've made an effort on that part.
    Big deal, king. You don't seem very liked yourself.

Avoid talking to him about your theological perspective. You two will get a good look at the other if you ever do. At least one of you won't like the view.
    He knows though this deeper thing that you so majorly miss; and for that, I am glad to agree with him.

Leave a comment:

• God's Truth
    replied
    Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    yeah, polly prissypants has tried pulling that crap on me in the past as well - i find this a good rebuttal:

you're welcome to borrow it in the future
    I'm keeping it just in case, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    Every time he or anyone uses it. Sure.
    because you're the arbiter of what is or isn't a mistake?

hubris much?
    I don't believe you're capable (of) understanding it because you're missing that part of what makes a human being more than an actor...
    i don't believe you've demonstrated an ability to make that distinction here town

in fact, your behavior here tonight with GT indicates that, in this particular, you are a hypocrite

or a projectionist

mind the moths

Leave a comment:

• Town Heretic
    replied
    Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    a "mistake" used by knight numerous times
    Every time he or anyone uses it. Sure.
    good job, retard!
    I don't believe you're capable or understanding it because you're missing that part of what makes a human being more than an actor, but maybe GT will get a better look at you if you keep this sort of thing up.

That would almost make speaking to you again worth the effort.

I'm an optimist.

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    That crap being relating the narrative of NM, the mother of a child with Downs Syndrome. The message picked up by the organizations that promote the Special Olympics, along with many others. Yeah, that "crap." There you are, sod. I was wondering when you'd be more you.
    Originally posted by Knight View Post
    And.... it's that kind of moronic, asinine statement that makes all of us fully realize what a retard you are.

good job, retard!

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    see, this why you should use a filter - the following isn't funny, isn't clever or witty, it's just so predictably tiresome - the automatic response of the eighth grader with adhd, the class clown, the final word:
    That was certainly...clueless. Though on you it works.
    labored attempts at humor are boring town

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    ... a mistake by Knight ...

a "mistake" used by knight numerous times

good job, retard!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X