This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    musty and i were having a conversation about the topic of the OP, about the thread originator

we were as on topic as it is possible to be in this thread, discussing anna's loss of faith

how on earth is that "obsessed"?
    I said "some" but I guess you're volunteering. How many times should someone who doesn't post here any more get brought up? At least go after people that log in and are able to defend themselves.

Yeah, some of you talk about her far too often, in my opinion. Like I said, she hasn't been here since August.
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

• Originally posted by WizardofOz View Post
      It's someone else's fault if Sherman bans someone? I didn't realize that Town had mod powers.

So much for personal responsibility.
      town lobbies the mods for infractions to be given - he used to do it the normal way, in the woodshed until i started mocking him for it, then he stopped using the woodshed and used back channels, as he did a few nights ago

that was when he started his first "Cub Reporters" thread

WoO - consider my post above, about him reporting me for "insulting a state" - if a mod had taken him at his word (none did that time, thank goodness) and given me an infraction for being disruptive by "insulting a state" - whose fault would it have been?

mine, for acting in a manner that wouldn't have gotten their attention otherwise?

if stripe had posted the way he did a few nights ago in one of my threads, would anybody have reported it? Would town have reported it? Would Sherman have noticed it and given Stripe an infraction? Of course not. The only reason it came to Sherman's attention is because "somebody" whined about it

Comment

I said "some" but I guess you're volunteering. How many times should someone who doesn't post here any more get brought up? At least go after people that log in and are able to defend themselves.

Yeah, some of you talk about her far too often, in my opinion. Like I said, she hasn't been here since August.
        is anybody stopping her from coming back and defending her moronic posts?

and if she's truly gone, what does it matter if we talk about her and her moronic posts?

heck, i'll still bring up Omega and Letsargue occasionally - unfortunately, their epically moronic posts have been pruned - i sure wish somebody had archived Big Black Bang Holes

and don't get me started on Tye Porter!

Comment

town lobbies the mods for infractions to be given - he used to do it the normal way, in the woodshed until i started mocking him for it, then he stopped using the woodshed and used back channels, as he did a few nights ago
          There are back channels to get people infractions? Are the mods aware?

that was when he started his first "Cub Reporters" thread
          I don't recall him ever having the most reports.

WoO - consider my post above, about him reporting me for "insulting a state" - if a mod had taken him at his word (none did that time, thank goodness) and given me an infraction for being disruptive by "insulting a state" - whose fault would it have been?
          The mods for giving you an unwarranted infraction. People can report frivolously all they want. It's up to the mods to take action. You're in blue so you really don't have any idea who is reporting what unless those with access are feeding you reports.

if stripe had posted the way he did a few nights ago in one of my threads, would anybody have reported it? Would town have reported it? Would Sherman have noticed it and given Stripe an infraction? Of course not. The only reason it came to Sherman's attention is because "somebody" whined about it
          Then complain to Sherman for handing out unwarranted infractions. Obviously she felt action was warranted so I don't see why everyone is whining about Stripe being in time out for a few days.

Heck, even Knight was banned at one point. That was funny too.

Lighten up a bit. Usually I appreciate your sense of humor but you're bogged down in girly drama from where I'm sitting.
          “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Heck, even Knight was banned at one point. That was funny too.
            Yes! Somebody else remembers!

And agrees that it's funny.
            Where is the evidence for a global flood?
            E≈mc2
            "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
            -Bob B.

Comment

is anybody stopping her from coming back and defending her moronic posts?

and if she's truly gone, what does it matter if we talk about her and her moronic posts?
              Knock yourself out. It just makes you look silly honestly.

heck, i'll still bring up Omega and Letsargue occasionally - unfortunately, their epically moronic posts have been pruned - i sure wish somebody had archived Big Black Bang Holes

and don't get me started on Tye Porter!
              I'd say the ratio is likely 100:1

Anna really got under you skin for some reason.

Let it go already.

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                Yes! Somebody else remembers!

And agrees that it's funny.
                one of the times i came back - maybe res, maybe sod - i suggested to del that he ban me, sort of as a christening, start things off on the right foot

and he did

Comment

... Anna really got under you skin for some reason.
                  prolly 'cause of the crush she had on me
                  Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                  I despise him.
                  ... I despise him ...
                  ... I despise you.
                  ... I despise you ...

and that's just an example of her flirting with me in a single thread!
                  Last edited by ok doser; January 31, 2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

one of the times i came back - maybe res, maybe sod - i suggested to del that he ban me, sort of as a christening, start things off on the right foot

and he did
                    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                    E≈mc2
                    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                    -Bob B.

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                      Hey I was here when Anna went bananas....the Town groupies put on quite a show.

But, you're right, it all boils down to them being LIBERAL. There is no reasoning with a liberal.
                      Anna never went "bananas", she was always one of the most reasoned, balanced and intelligent posters on this forum. For example, she was never so disingenuous as to compartmentalize people into silly little black and white boxes like "conservative & liberal" as if that made a point in itself. It's zealots that lack reason, like you've just shown here. Anyone who doesn't agree with you or the far right seems to be a "liberal" by default and the only people that can't be reasoned with are extremists, not until or if they can recognize just how unreasoned their world view actually is.

I'm left of centre and likely a liberal in your view but I don't bracket everyone who identifies as conservative as a zealot. Vegas Cowboy was a prime example. We disagreed more than we agreed but we could debate, have reasoned discussions and have a good laugh as well.
                      Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

• artie, the programmable bot:
                        Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                        .. zealots ... extremists ... zealot ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                          Anna never went "bananas", she was always one of the most reasoned, balanced and intelligent posters on this forum.
                          Anna always went "bananas", she was always one of the least reasoned, unbalanced and unintelligent posters on this forum

so there

Comment

There are back channels to get people infractions?
                            vm's, pm's, email

for example this classic exchange (October 6,7,8) in which he lobbies knight to take his side against me. Knight was non-committal in response, town took it hard, closed Observations and went off to sulk for a month

after that, town and his pack of sycophants locked their VM's to view from outsiders, except for zoo, which offers a rare glimpse at the discussions that were going on off the main board

the most telling bit from the exchange with knight?

" I won't say I'm always right but ...."

speaks volumes, eh?

Comment

Typical lib....wanting to erase our history.

Take down Christopher Columbus paintings, tear down the Civil War statues, remove history from our school books.

We learn from our history, and remembering is good for our soul.

Comment

Not for you!

That link was NOT for you!
                                Yeah, it was for people.

Comment

Working...
                                X