X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Man, you don't know her at all.
    i know her online persona, the persona she shared (and we all watched change) over the ten years she was actively posting here
    She's sharper,
    again, you display an inability to read what's written - i never mentioned her degree of sharpness at all

i always considered her to be one of the brighter lights here - not necessarily quick-witted, but a keen analytical mind that we saw less and less of as she changed and relied more and more on emotion
    smarter
    i don't draw a distinction between "sharper" and "smarter"

and ten times more honest
    i disagree - while she started out honest, as she changed her dishonesty grew - it was a natural consequence of embracing the liberal mind - in order to embrace the dissonances of the liberal viewpoint, one must first lie to one's own self

and that inevitably leads to lying to others

than you will ever be, which probably sticks right in your craw.
    that's just your silly emotionality talking

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
      i know her online persona, the persona she shared (and we all watched change) over the ten years she was actively posting here

again, you display an inability to read what's written - i never mentioned her degree of sharpness at all

i always considered her to be one of the brighter lights here - not necessarily quick-witted, but a keen analytical mind that we saw less and less of as she changed and relied more and more on emotion

i don't draw a distinction between "sharper" and "smarter"

i disagree - while she started out honest, as she changed her dishonesty grew - it was a natural consequence of embracing the liberal mind - in order to embrace the dissonances of the liberal viewpoint, one must first lie to one's own self

and that inevitably leads to lying to others

that's just your silly emotionality talking
      Um, no. She really is far more intelligent, far sharper, quick witted and more honest than you will ever be. It's probably why you started to troll her to begin with. You aren't any of the above. Anna doesn't lie about people on here, stalk them and obsess over them to the point of distraction but you do. You've invented lying rumours about people on here, stalked posters to the point of multiple bans on the score and have flamed out in fits of pique when kicked into touch on the point.

Your silly mantras about 'liberalism' and the like are just thick. It's almost amusing to hear that shtick as it's only zealots and extremists who peddle that garbage.

And now, on that note, you can carry on attempting to besmirch someone who is better than you in every conceivable way where it comes to the positive (to be fair, that's most folk on the forum really) as you have bored me enough on this forum and now on perma ignore.

Follow me around if you want, ya ain't getting nothing after this you stalking nut.

Ya take care now ya hear?

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
        Um, no. She really is far more intelligent, far sharper, quick witted and more honest than you will ever be.
        right, we get it - and recognize that it's driven by several factors, primarily the fact that you're ruled by emotion and aren't able to argue rationally

nobody expects you to

Comment

• artie's go-to words when he's unhappy and can't control the conversation:
          Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
          ... troll ... stalk ... obsess ... stalked ... zealots and extremists ... bored ... stalking ...

and as for this?
          ... now on perma ignore.
          this is the eleventeenth time he's put me on perma-ignore

at one point, years ago, he and town were doing it every other post, so i made a thread to mock them for it

alas, lost to the ether

Comment

• the only guy on tol who actually understood what ignore means was greenrage - when he determined to put me on ignore, he didn't tell me - he just ignored me

i've always chuckled at the image of artie and his ilk jumping up and down shouting "Hey! I'm ignoring you! Do you hear me?! I'm ignoring you!"

Comment

the only guy on tol who actually understood what ignore means was greenrage - when he determined to put me on ignore, he didn't tell me - he just ignored me
              Oi!

How do you know he had you on ignore?
              Where is the evidence for a global flood?
              E≈mc2
              "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
              -Bob B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                Oi!

How do you know he had you on ignore?
                Probably because nobody can resist responding to Doser if they see his posts.

Comment

• Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                  E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Comment

• Town the clown just closed HIS thread on Momentary Life because Stripe and I dared to post there. He claimed we were trolling. I've never seen a bigger baby in my entire life.

TOL....starring Town the Heretic for your viewing pleasure.

But, don't you dare post in HIS private threads.

Comment

• he has issues with controlling

and ego

Comment

he has issues with controlling

and ego
                        Good Lord. I went there to see Stripe who was answering a post from Jerry. I was responding to the fact that life is short....what with all the other posts about Maga hats, etd.

But, Town is so damn touchy, he did the same to me as he did to Stripe. If that's trolling then TOL might as well just shut it's doors.....or give Town his own private parlour. Which I guess is the case already.

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                          Good Lord. I went there to see Stripe who was answering a post from Jerry. I was responding to the fact that life is short....what with all the other posts about Maga hats, etd.

But, Town is so damn touchy, he did the same to me as he did to Stripe. If that's trolling then TOL might as well just shut it's doors.....or give Town his own private parlour. Which I guess is the case already.
                          i often suggested that his "observations" thread should have been a blog - can't begin to count the number of times he reported me for posting in that thread, usually in response to something of mine he had quoted

Comment

i often suggested that his "observations" thread should have been a blog - can't begin to count the number of times he reported me for posting in that thread, usually in response to something of mine he had quoted
                            Oh yeah, that stupid Gazette where he can talk about people, but they can't answer back.

Well, I guess that's the way the Clown rolls...."ME.....ME.....ME.....and only ME."

Well, I guess we can assume ANY thread he starts is off limits to anyone who as not sold their soul to the devil.

Comment

Yeah. He took to posting what I'd said without quoting me because he didn't like being called out in that thread.
                              Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                              E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                                Yeah. He took to posting what I'd said without quoting me because he didn't like being called out in that thread.
                                He's sneaky, that one. He did that to me, too. And then he'd post and the quickly shut it down until the next time he posted. What a pip squeak.

Comment

Working...
                                X