This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
    Oh dear, you're losing your....whatever it was that Artie thought you had.
    It just has to be frustrating, being you...you can't use facts. You can't argue reasonably, and this is what you have left to pass for humor?

Well, at least you find you amusing. I mean intentionally. That's...something?

You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post

I didn't report you or any comment you've made.

January 28th, 2019

06:34 PM - Grandma Lucy quoted glorydaz in post Reported Post by Town Heretic
      Town Heretic has reported a p...

You dragged me into your little "tantrum reporting" hissy fit.

So, leave off the innocent act.

Comment

• This thread got too muddy, so it is now a Back Alley thread. If you don't want the mud you can just bow out.

Comment

It just has to be frustrating, being you...you can't use facts. You can't argue reasonably, and this is what you have left to pass for humor?

Right, like you had to report Doser for "talking about" you.

Now that must be frustrating ...not for me, but for you.

You pitched your little fit, and stomped your little feet and now you're trying to take your frustration out on me. What you can't seem to understand, Townie, is I'm not impressed like your groupies. I find you to be a sad little man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crucifer View Post
            No takers?

Oh well.
            I was looking forward to loading the trebuchet with my evil Spiritual Israel notions

Comment

i'm so glad people can see this side of you

Comment

Right, like you had to report Doser for "talking about" you.

did he?

what a putz

wah! wah! he's talking about me! make him stop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                  ... anna was one of the most honest posters on the forum ...
                  nope

she could be honest, but since her sea change she developed a different style, one in which a direct, back-and-forth discussion was often impossible, getting a direct answer was iffy and often buried under post after post of playing games

further, her ability to discuss issues rationality gave way to emotion and her argumentation suffered

hers was a perfect example of the damage done to the mind by the adoption of the liberal viewpoint

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                    did he?

what a putz

wah! wah! he's talking about me! make him stop!
                    Three in a row, Doser. You bad bad boy.

Reason:
                    A violation, among a few, of Sherman's decision for us to not speak to one another or about one another.

Reason:
                    Taking the fag bit and running with it. Peculiar, but that's life for people who blame their problems and conduct on others. They can't really see themselves...or they just don't care.

Reason:
                    A different form of the same thing noted in my last.

Comment

... further, her ability to discuss issues rationality gave way to emotion and her argumentation suffered ...
                      for example, i can prove, using dictionary definitions, that many of the students caught in the crossfire at the Umpqua Community College shooting acted cowardly

some acted bravely

but anna was unable to discuss it dispassionately, logically, rationally - her mind had become warped by the influences she found here

similarly the discussion about the Aurora shooting and Trad's insensitive comments and those made by CW (or THall)

instead of managing a rational discussion, she was only able to muster an emotional argument
                      Last edited by ok doser; January 29th, 2019, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Three in a row, Doser. You bad bad boy.

Reason:
                        A violation, among a few, of Sherman's decision for us to not speak to one another or about one another.

Reason:
                        Taking the fag bit and running with it. Peculiar, but that's life for people who blame their problems and conduct on others. They can't really see themselves...or they just don't care.

Reason:
                        A different form of the same thing noted in my last.
                        unsurprising

note this: "Sherman's decision for us to not speak to one another or about one another"

the filthy little hypocrite certainly had no difficulty speaking about me the other night when he got me removed from the thread, did he?

Comment

for example, i can prove, using dictionary definitions, that many of the students caught in the crossfire at the Umpqua Commmunity College shooting acting cowardly

some acted bravely

but anna was unable to discuss it dispassionately, logically, rationally - her mind had become warped by the influences she found here

similarly the discussion about the Aurora shooting and Trad's insensitive comments and those made by CW (?)

instead of managing a rational discussion, she was only able to muster an emotional argument
                          We see it all the time now in liberal land. People are out of their minds...so emotionally invested they can't think straight.

Comment

unsurprising

note this: "Sherman's decision for us to not speak to one another or about one another"

the filthy little hypocrite certainly had no difficulty speaking about me the other night when he got me removed from the thread, did he?
                            The rules never apply to him. That's what proves he is a LIBERAL, and an egotistical one at that.

Just look at what he said about me, and he claims he thought we were still up above...not moved to the Back Alley. He was just "swept along" down here....would never have posted here had he known. Yet, look at the crap he was spewing. He really is a filthy little hypocrite.

Whatever you do, don't tag him. He'll be ready to pounce if you do, and that is one of Sherman's rules.

Comment

The rules never apply to him. That's what proves he is a LIBERAL, and an egotistical one at that.

Just look at what he said about me, and he claims he thought we were still up above...not moved to the Back Alley. He was just "swept along" down here....would never have posted here had he known. Yet, look at the crap he was spewing. He really is a filthy little hypocrite.

Whatever you do, don't tag him. He'll be ready to pounce if you do, and that is one of Sherman's rules.
                              oh, i know - i didn't even tag WoO when i responded to him and i wanted to

Comment

nope

she could be honest, but since her sea change she developed a different style, one in which a direct, back-and-forth discussion was often impossible, getting a direct answer was iffy and often buried under post after post of playing games

further, her ability to discuss issues rationality gave way to emotion and her argumentation suffered

hers was a perfect example of the damage done to the mind by the adoption of the liberal viewpoint
                                Man, you don't know her at all. She's sharper, smarter and ten times more honest than you will ever be, which probably sticks right in your craw.

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                                We see it all the time now in liberal land. People are out of their minds...so emotionally invested they can't think straight.
                                Pfft, that's hilarious after the demented rants you've just gone on about TH. You and doser are one pair of total cranks. Have fun in the mud.
                                Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X