freelight's cosmic cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

---
    Last edited by Zeke; November 16th, 2015, 06:31 PM.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeke View Post

---

Ah,.....a sentence disintegrated back into the primal No-Thing-ness

As such was an intimation on space and time,...the wonderful measures of such an inquiry ever remain, as long as space and time exists in which to make the inquiry.

sigpic

Our Real Nature
      freelight's cosmic cafe
      Free-light-Express

~*~*~
      Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

Cosmic cafe, great idea! Is there a plant based menu?
        I'm not a sinner, or preacher, all I have is slight of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by freelight View Post
          Ah,.....a sentence disintegrated back into the primal No-Thing-ness

As such was an intimation on space and time,...the wonderful measures of such an inquiry ever remain, as long as space and time exists in which to make the inquiry.
          The cosmic sentence went back into the vat (U) of mystical beginnings, it's five O'clock some where! Eccl 3:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Quincy View Post
            *crickets*

I'm, I'm used to that by now.

Spoiler
            I'm not a sinner, or preacher, all I have is slight of hand.

Comment

Father-Mother-God......

Originally posted by Quincy View Post
              Yes, vegan/vegetarian menu, mostly organic selections honoring earth, fire, water, sky - Here we honor the 'Father-Mother', so you get only the most premium and pure elements.

However, you know the intellectual/spiritual menu here is quite eclectic, so samples of such are much encouraged as well as offering your own co-creations in Spirit

sigpic

Our Real Nature
              freelight's cosmic cafe
              Free-light-Express

~*~*~
              Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

All-consuming Love..........

Originally posted by Zeke View Post

The cosmic sentence went back into the vat (U) of mystical beginnings, it's five O'clock some where! Eccl 3:15.
                It is good to know that infinite Love ultimately absolves all wrongs, obliterates all sin. - while we must suffer to some degree the consequences for wrong-doing, the corrective measures of love forever avail, at last making us whole again.

Love avails.

sigpic

Our Real Nature
                freelight's cosmic cafe
                Free-light-Express

~*~*~

Comment

It is good to know that infinite Love ultimately absolves all wrongs, obliterates all sin. - while we must suffer to some degree the consequences for wrong-doing, the corrective measures of love forever avail, at last making us whole again.

Love avails.
                  The benevolent space of silence, the rest area for cosmic seekers.

Comment

Love avails.
                    Love prevails at freelight's Cosmic Cafe

Comment

• Agape..............

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post

Love prevails at freelight's Cosmic Cafe

Aumen

While on the subject of love:

100:4.6 You cannot truly love your fellows by a mere act of the will. Love is only born of thoroughgoing understanding of your neighbor's motives and sentiments. It is not so important to love all men today as it is that each day you learn to love one more human being. If each day or each week you achieve an understanding of one more of your fellows, and if this is the limit of your ability, then you are certainly socializing and truly spiritualizing your personality. Love is infectious, and when human devotion is intelligent and wise, love is more catching than hate. But only genuine and unselfish love is truly contagious. If each mortal could only become a focus of dynamic affection, this benign virus of love would soon pervade the sentimental emotion-stream of humanity to such an extent that all civilization would be encompassed by love, and that would be the realization of the brotherhood of man.

- UB
                      14 If you would ask me what to study I would say, yourselves; and when you will have studied them, and then would ask me what to study next, I would reply, yourselves. 15 He who knows well his lower self, knows the illusions of the world, knows of the things that pass away; and he who knows his higher self, knows God; knows well the things that cannot pass away. 16 Thrice blessed is the man who has made purity and love his very own; he has been ransomed from the perils of the lower self and is himself his higher self. 17 Men seek salvation from an evil that they deem a living monster of the nether world; and they have gods that are but demons in disguise; all powerful, yet full of jealousy and hate and lust; 18 Whose favours must be bought with costly sacrifice of fruits, and of the lives of birds, and animals, and human kind. 19 And yet these gods possess no ears to hear, no eyes to see, no heart to sympathise, no power to save. 20 This evil is myth; these gods are made of air, clothed with shadows of a thought. 21 The only devil from which men must be redeemed is self, the lower self. If man would find his devil he must look within; his name is self. 22 If man would find his saviour he must look within; and when the demon self has been dethroned the saviour, Love, will be exulted to the throne of power. 23 The David of the light is Purity, who slays the strong Goliath of the dark, and seats the saviour, Love, upon the throne.

- Aquarian Gospel, ch. 8

sigpic

Our Real Nature
                      freelight's cosmic cafe
                      Free-light-Express

~*~*~

Comment

• Praying in the Spirit......

~*~*~

Reflections on our spiritual prayer language, which serves the individual and community in lifting our consciousness Godward.

My commentary on tongues here.

sigpic

Our Real Nature
                        freelight's cosmic cafe
                        Free-light-Express

~*~*~

Comment

• Methinks your "cosmic cafe" might have The Hitchiker's Guide To the Galaxy on a shelf somewhere?

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
                          Matt. 12:36-37

!

- Psalmist
                          - Desert Reign

Comment

• A matter of tuning......

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                            Methinks your "cosmic cafe" might have The Hitchiker's Guide To the Galaxy on a shelf somewhere?
                            Hi theo,

I'm sure we do, among other wonderful volumes in our little library nook, and in various book shelves around the lounge. On an even grander scale you can access the akashic records as well

sigpic

Our Real Nature
                            freelight's cosmic cafe
                            Free-light-Express

~*~*~

Comment

• Originally posted by freelight View Post
                              Hi theo,

I'm sure we do, among other wonderful volumes in our little library nook, and in various book shelves around the lounge. On an even grander scale you can access the akashic records as well

What about Edgar Cayce ?

Comment

• From Akasha.......

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post

What about Edgar Cayce ?
                                Indeed

I have the book 'Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus' on my desk now.

We had a thread on him a while back, it was asking if he was a true prophet. He gave hundreds of medical recommendations while in trance and much religious/philosophical teachings, revealing much also about the life of Jesus, Joseph, John, Mary among the Essenes, etc. As you may know his 'Association for Research and Enlightenment' (A.R.E.) contintues to this day. He got much of his information from the Akashic records.

Another work claiming to be from the Akashic records is The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ....which I sometimes quote from

sigpic

Our Real Nature
                                freelight's cosmic cafe
                                Free-light-Express

~*~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X