Supporters of Sodomy & Baby Killing are Hell Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
granite1010 said:
Unhealthy interests, these obsessions.
It's not unusual for people to use such finger pointing as a distraction from their own issues... I've heard too many pederasts, fornicators, and adulterers condemning those things from pulpits over the years to be very surprised any more.

It took me many decades to become this cynical. But every year that goes by, religionists give me little reason to hope for change.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
It's not unusual for people to use such finger pointing as a distraction from their own issues... I've heard too many pederasts, fornicators, and adulterers condemning those things from pulpits over the years to be very surprised any more.

It took me many decades to become this cynical. But every year that goes by, religionists give me little reason to hope for change.

Well, yeah...that was more or less where I was going with it. Obsession is, after all, an unhealthy interest. Disgust and hate mingled with fascination.

Caille

granite1010 said:
Well, yeah...that was more or less where I was going with it. Obsession is, after all, an unhealthy interest. Disgust and hate mingled with fascination.

Kinda like hanging out here ?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
More like watching someone like Jay or Sozo when they get on one of their rants... :singer:

For sheer entertainment value I'd take Sozo frothing at the mouth...:chuckle:

Agape4Robin

To whoever it was that gave me bad rep points for being a feminist...... :nananana:

For the record......I'm not a feminist!

But you are a :loser: !!

Freak

Allow me to say that the baby killers and sodomites are very fortunate that they live under a government that is not operating under the fullness of Biblical Law as they would have called upon them to give their very own lives. God is calling them (and supporters of these evils) to repentance.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Freak said:
Jesus said, "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
So, we're talking maybe 99.9999999999999345672% of all human beings currently alive (to say nothing of those who are already dead) are screwed?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Frank Ernest said:
:darwinsm: Looks like :sozo2: stuck it to y'all pretty good.
[ looking around... funny, I don't see Sozo anywhere... ]

Yup, he did a really bang up job there, Frankie. :rolleyes:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Freak said:
Allow me to say that the baby killers and sodomites are very fortunate that they live under a government that is not operating under the fullness of Biblical Law as they would have called upon them to give their very own lives. God is calling them (and supporters of these evils) to repentance.

And as I already said, women could also have their hands chopped off. Point?

Status
Not open for further replies.