Zakath is a fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
wickwoman said:
When you figure out what it is let me know so I can steer clear of them. I'm like a freak magnet sometimes.
:darwinsm: Five more hours of Fellowship Week. :shut:

Love ya, Sweetheart! Wanna split a soda?

wickwoman

godrulz said:
Are you speculating, or do you have proof? The high road would be to voluntarily withdraw and not make the moderators the bad guy. I would not ban someone who begged to be. I would tell them to pull their own plug. It stills seems chicken to do 'suicide by cop'.

Check out this thread. Post #52 is revealing. Later I think he discusses how he asked to be banned but they refused.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19268&page=4&pp=15

servent101

Wickwoman
When you figure out what it is let me know so I can steer clear of them. I'm like a freak magnet sometimes.

The literal hell is a good one - if they follow the literal hell doctrine, they are insane, or soon will be - even right in front of our eyes - BCK - went from normal person to believing everyone who is not of his 'opinion' is a god hating belligerent idiot who deserves to be tormented for eternity - they just loose it eventually, they can't try to worship the literal hell and brimstone searing flesh god, and keep their sanity... simply impossible.

The ten or so words Jesus spoke - Peter you are the rock that I will build my church - we do not have the Aramaic - but these words, and we don't even have the original language version, have culminated into volumes of written doctrine on the authority of the church - and yet Jesus Himself, used no authority, nor did Peter, except to reasonably explain to his followers and pray that the Lord God Almighty and the Spirit would kindle an understanding in the Spirit of the person/people spoken too ... no murder, burning at the stake, no making examples of people. This is the second sign - how people try to influence you.

Those are the two major ones, which one can tell by conversation. On a day to day contact - the eye - the larger the eye pupil, the more likely the person likes what they see - good to know if one plays poker, and as well I have found that the further away one walks from other people - the less they like people in general, the more critical they are of other people.

Hope that helps.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

wickwoman

Where is BCK anyway. Maybe he's on another "vacation" from TOL. He was a lot nicer after his vacation. But that wore off quickly.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
wickwoman said:
Frankie:

Fellowship week is over, honey, so did you have something you wanted to say to me?
Love ya, Sweetheart! Wanna split a soda? (I just love it when you get "aggressive.") :cloud9:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Frank Ernest said:
Love ya, Sweetheart! ...I just love it when you get "aggressive." :cloud9:
Sounds like a personal problem to me... have you talked to your wife about this. :chuckle:

servent101

Wickwoman
Where is BCK anyway. Maybe he's on another "vacation" from TOL. He was a lot nicer after his vacation. But that wore off quickly.

I noticed that too, he has been away... Anyone know where BCK has gone too?

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
Sounds like a personal problem to me... have you talked to your wife about this. :chuckle:
:darwinsm: Yeah, I did. She opines that Wickie might go for it to fill some emotional void in her life. Perhaps, you could donate some professional services. Two birds, one stone thingy.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
lighthouse said:
Two women after suffering testicular cancer? You may be old, but don't let it ever be said you're not virile. :eek:
:darwinsm:

Thaks for the vote of confidence, :Brandon:!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
lighthouse said:
Two women after suffering testicular cancer? You may be old, but don't let it ever be said you're not virile.

:eek:
Yikes!

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
wickwoman said:
Dear Frankie:

What does your wife think that "void" is?
Dunno. She used the phrase "emotional void." I didn't ask for details.

I would think you would know better than anyone what that might be, what with being attuned with the Universe and all.

wickwoman

Frank Ernest said:
Dunno. She used the phrase "emotional void." I didn't ask for details.

I would think you would know better than anyone what that might be, what with being attuned with the Universe and all.

Dear Frankie:

Looks like you know very little about me or my philsophies. I've never said anything remotely similar to "attuned with the Universe." Perhaps you have me confused with Shirley MacLean.

An emotional void, is an interesting term. I think it's used often by those who practice "pop psychology" like your wife, for instance. The reason I ask what she means by this is because she probably has no idea what an emotional void is. So, if she does know, I'd love for her to tell me.

I really just don't enjoy empty words and phrases, Frankie. I think when a person uses such a phrase as an insult which I believe that phrase was intended for, they should actually mean what they say or not say it. And, since your wife probably doesn't know what the phrase actually means, she probably didn't mean it.

But, I could certainly be wrong, so feel free to post it here if you figure out what it means.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Frank Ernest said:
:darwinsm: Yeah, I did. She opines that Wickie might go for it to fill some emotional void in her life. Perhaps, you could donate some professional services. Two birds, one stone thingy.
Sorry, I usually refer religionists... incompatible world views can make counselling unecessarily difficult.

wickwoman

Zakath said:
Don't cry, rumor is that Doug McBurney's going to set up a sidewalk counselling practice, like Lucy van Pelt. ;)

Actually, I'm still waiting for Frankie or his wife to help me out with this "emotional void." :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.