According to Christ looking lustfully to any is adultery.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

It may be a picture, material object, animal, own body, to same sex or other sex. We all have that tendency. It started in our old pride infected soul-originating paradise. There we lost power to procreate spiritually as we became weak by loss of internal bonding love. Love-God binds all together giving integrity-power. Pride-selfishness is the enemy of love. So we lost control of our passions, which indulged in undisciplined anti-love actions called sins. Every undisciplined action is sin.

Then pride-devil guided us to sinful fight for power in paradise (Rev12,7-12, Indian, Persian and Greek scripture). We were expelled by the stronger pride-infected faction. Then unsheltered us, frantic for something to hold on to save our personality (soul), we became infatuated in material universe. Then we came to earth and became infatuated in human body, the highest organism here. Entering into it we created carnal progeny by sex, as every organism creates its likes. But, knowing that is beneath our high spiritual progeny creating dignity, we feel shame in sex. So we hide sex-acts and sex parts. This guilt-complex is not erasable even in nudists, or jungle tribes. It shows that humanity has soul, animals don’t have.

So higher spiritual repentant people in all culture and religion abhor sex totally and try to regain the spiritual love to create spiritual progeny. But for common unrepentant people, God by nature promoted family for children, security and reformation. By that our terrible rebellion against spiritual Love-God diminishes through catalytic carnal love.

But often our strong perverted sex infatuation get out of bound to own body, same sex, animals and material things. But the root of that perversion is our Original Sin of pride-infection in paradise. It is metaphorically and fairy story way told in Eve, Adam and pride-devil in Genesis. Degenerated we then hated and fought for power there. If we had repented as a few sane souls did there through love actions, we could have repulsed the infection. Even now if we do that as saints do, we began to clear that infection.

So we must repent by loving universally, especially enemies to atone for hating and fighting in paradise. Enemies are our own make either here or up there. Then only we can regain Love-God and integrity to rise over carnal sex, which is a perversion of spiritual love.

But many try to ape that celibate spiritual life of saints without maturing in active repentance. That causes them to fall to worse perversions. Also selfish humanity rebel against family responsibility and sometimes takes refuse in religious garb. That happens in all religions especially in Hinduism, Buddhism and Catholics. That is destructive.
Active Love generated repentance exhorted by Christ is the only saving principle. It is by taking more responsibility, far surpassing blood-related family, for others. That is Christ exhorted cross-bearing. So repenting for my pride and fighting in heaven I loved and took responsibility of war orphans and erstwhile enemies on my own unconnected corrupt organizations. So my celibate life becomes fruitful in spiritual children and I remain saved. Please read my posts
Why Christ was anxious for the non-returning cured lepers.
Why sex passion is so irresistible and perverted in humanity?

Letsargue

It may be a picture, material object, animal, own body, to same sex or other sex. We all have that tendency. It started in our old pride infected soul-originating paradise. There we lost power to procreate spiritually as we became weak by loss of internal bonding love. Love-God binds all together giving integrity-power. Pride-selfishness is the enemy of love. So we lost control of our passions, which indulged in undisciplined anti-love actions called sins. Every undisciplined action is sin.

Then pride-devil guided us to sinful fight for power in paradise (Rev12,7-12, Indian, Persian and Greek scripture). We were expelled by the stronger pride-infected faction. Then unsheltered us, frantic for something to hold on to save our personality (soul), we became infatuated in material universe. Then we came to earth and became infatuated in human body, the highest organism here. Entering into it we created carnal progeny by sex, as every organism creates its likes. But, knowing that is beneath our high spiritual progeny creating dignity, we feel shame in sex. So we hide sex-acts and sex parts. This guilt-complex is not erasable even in nudists, or jungle tribes. It shows that humanity has soul, animals don’t have.

So higher spiritual repentant people in all culture and religion abhor sex totally and try to regain the spiritual love to create spiritual progeny. But for common unrepentant people, God by nature promoted family for children, security and reformation. By that our terrible rebellion against spiritual Love-God diminishes through catalytic carnal love.

But often our strong perverted sex infatuation get out of bound to own body, same sex, animals and material things. But the root of that perversion is our Original Sin of pride-infection in paradise. It is metaphorically and fairy story way told in Eve, Adam and pride-devil in Genesis. Degenerated we then hated and fought for power there. If we had repented as a few sane souls did there through love actions, we could have repulsed the infection. Even now if we do that as saints do, we began to clear that infection.

So we must repent by loving universally, especially enemies to atone for hating and fighting in paradise. Enemies are our own make either here or up there. Then only we can regain Love-God and integrity to rise over carnal sex, which is a perversion of spiritual love.

But many try to ape that celibate spiritual life of saints without maturing in active repentance. That causes them to fall to worse perversions. Also selfish humanity rebel against family responsibility and sometimes takes refuse in religious garb. That happens in all religions especially in Hinduism, Buddhism and Catholics. That is destructive.
Active Love generated repentance exhorted by Christ is the only saving principle. It is by taking more responsibility, far surpassing blood-related family, for others. That is Christ exhorted cross-bearing. So repenting for my pride and fighting in heaven I loved and took responsibility of war orphans and erstwhile enemies on my own unconnected corrupt organizations. So my celibate life becomes fruitful in spiritual children and I remain saved. Please read my posts

No it’s not, - nor does Christ say that it's a sin unto Death. - It's just sin in the carnal heart and (( No Man can keep from it. - God is smart enough to know that, and so is any half-wit Christian, - but no false teacher is!!

James 1:14-15 KJV -- 14 “(( Every man is tempted )), when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15- ( Then when lust hath conceived ), it bringeth forth sin: and sin, ( when it is finished ), bringeth forth death. --- That’s what the Truth is / Jesus Christ!! – You just, with your "Mouth" committed the worst sin of all, - “False Teaching”!!!! – Matthew 15:8-9 KJV – 8- “This people draweth nigh unto me ( with their mouth ), and honoureth me ( with their lips ); but their (( Heart )) is ( far from me ). 9- But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men”. ------///--- That false teacher is DEAD!!!

Paul – 031013

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Tots loves pure scripture too much to agree with all, but your posts are fresh and enjoyable.

Letsargue

Tots loves pure scripture too much to agree with all, but your posts are fresh and enjoyable.

The following is pure Scripture. >>-- Acts 2:38 KJV – 38- “Then Peter said unto them, ( Repent , and be Baptized ) (every one of you ) ( in the name of Jesus Christ ) ( for the remission of sins ), and ( ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost )”. ------///--- One MUST obey the Gospel, or DO the Gospel. --- And the following is also a pure Scripture. >>-- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV – 8- “( In flaming fire taking vengeance ) ( on them that know not God ), ( and that obey not the Gospel ) of our Lord Jesus Christ”. -------///--- This is obeying the Gospel which is also a pure Scripture. >>-- Colossians 2:12 KJV – 12- “( Buried with him in Baptism ), ( wherein also ye are risen with him ) ((( through the Faith ))) ( of the operation of God ), ( who hath raised him from the dead ). -----///--- There’s a lot said there by GOD; so which of God’s sayings there is a LIE and not pure Scripture, Scripted by a pure Scribe of Christ?? - If you love pure Scripture as you said you do; - somewhere someone is not telling the Truth. – I just told you the Truth about the Gospel and the ( First Works ) that MUST be done to be Saved!! -- The Gospel is the death, burial, and the resurrection of Jesus and you with Him. That is the saving Power and Operation of God – Now let us all hear you say that you and your religious family have the Faith to trust God to save you Christ’s “WAY”, not some way that is not PURE Scripture. (( Show us )) your Pure Scripture your way. – There is no other way written in Pure Scripture, SORRY!!

Paul – 031013

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
@argue

There is more written in your post by YOU than is written by God.

You obviously never heeded the dire warnings against adding to scripture or taking away from scripture.

When God called upon me to repent and believe I DID repent and believe...He didn't send a madman along afterwards to pile a heap of horseshine upon His simple message.

Last edited:

exminister

Stephen,
Do you mean Matthew 5:28?

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

The greek for woman here is married woman, not a virgin woman. There are two greek words for woman. I don't see any issue with love between a man and a woman as virgins. God created attraction and sex. It is not a dirty thing, but can be wonderful and can bring about life. The older I get the more I appreciate it in my marriage. I wish when I was young I didn't look so negatively at it, like it was bad and dirty.

Letsargue

Stephen,
Do you mean Matthew 5:28?

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

The greek for woman here is married woman, not a virgin woman. There are two greek words for woman. I don't see any issue with love between a man and a woman as virgins. God created attraction and sex. It is not a dirty thing, but can be wonderful and can bring about life. The older I get the more I appreciate it in my marriage. I wish when I was young I didn't look so negatively at it, like it was bad and dirty.

And that, " in his heart", -- "make believe"; - NOT REAL!! - Adultery is the corrupting, or the adulterating, or the spoilning of something, - in this case it's the (( Marriage ))!!! - But that doesn't matter, this people has it all seard their way, and God is dead, without a head!! -- Look what this, whatever said about my last post. --- It just doesn't matter;; - nothing matters, but them!! -- The Truth is something to spit on!!!

Paul 031113

Letsargue

Hmmmmm... I hadn't noticed the padded walls in this room until now.

Song of Solomon 8:8-10 KJV -- 8- “We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for? 9- If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar. 10- I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour”. -----///---

Paul – 031113

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Song of Solomon 8:8-10 KJV -- 8- “We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for? 9- If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar. 10- I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour”. -----///---

Paul – 031113

Solomon was a lustful, gods- worshipping king responsible for breaking up Israel

Letsargue

Solomon was a lustful, gods- worshipping king responsible for breaking up Israel

No he was not!!! --- You can thank Solomon for all the Knowledge and Wisdom he sought. --- You fully missed what Solomon was doing in ALL his sinning as do all others; - and Solomon did much sinning according to the commandments given. - HOWEVER!! – Solomon’s sinning was for a purpose, a very large purpose using all his Wisdom!!. ---- Ecclesiastes 1:13-14 KJV – 13- “( I gave my heart to seek and search out by “Wisdom” ) ( concerning all things that are done under Heaven ): ( this sore travail ) ( hath God given to the sons of man to be “Exercised” therewith ).
14- ( I have seen all the works that are done under the sun ); ( AND, BEHOLD ), ( all is vanity and vexation of spirit )”. -----///--- Solomon gave himself first hand to all sin, ( to find out just what was SOO great ) about them; - and said: >>---- Ecclesiastes 1 1-2 KJV – 1- (( The words of the Preacher, the son of David, King in Jerusalem )). - 2- “Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; ALL is vanity”. -----///---

Paul – 031313

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
No he was not!!! --- You can thank Solomon for all the Knowledge and Wisdom he sought. --- You fully missed what Solomon was doing in ALL his sinning as do all others; - and Solomon did much sinning according to the commandments given. - HOWEVER!! – Solomon’s sinning was for a purpose, a very large purpose using all his Wisdom!!. ---- Ecclesiastes 1:13-14 KJV – 13- “( I gave my heart to seek and search out by “Wisdom” ) ( concerning all things that are done under Heaven ): ( this sore travail ) ( hath God given to the sons of man to be “Exercised” therewith ).
14- ( I have seen all the works that are done under the sun ); ( AND, BEHOLD ), ( all is vanity and vexation of spirit )”. -----///--- Solomon gave himself first hand to all sin, ( to find out just what was SOO great ) about them; - and said: >>---- Ecclesiastes 1 1-2 KJV – 1- (( The words of the Preacher, the son of David, King in Jerusalem )). - 2- “Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; ALL is vanity”. -----///---

Paul – 031313
Solomon was a cynic and atheist in heart. He didnt beleive in soul and afterlife as the common jews then. So he worshipped gods of convenience

Bradley D

Paul – 031313

Solomon was responsible for the breakup of the kingdom. Unfortunately, Solomon did not always use the wisdom God gave him.

"And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice, And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded. Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant. Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake, but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son. Howbeit I will not rend away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David my servant's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake which I have chosen (1 Kings 11:9-13).

Letsargue

Solomon was responsible for the breakup of the kingdom. Unfortunately, Solomon did not always use the wisdom God gave him.

"And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice, And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded. Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant. Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake, but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son. Howbeit I will not rend away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David my servant's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake which I have chosen (1 Kings 11:9-13).

It was Israel who defied God through rebellion. - Solomon used his Wisdom to find out all the vanity of the Kingdom, and told us how it was all vain. ------ Ecclesiastes 1:13-14 KJV – 13- “((( I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom ))) concerning all things that are done under heaven: (( this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man )) to be exercised therewith.
14- I have seen all the works that are done under (( the sun )); and, behold, ( all is vanity ) and vexation of spirit”. ----///--- Read the rest of the Truth, leaving out nothing!! – Solomon wrote Proverbs and Ecclesiastes by that Wisdom; - Read them!!!!!!!!! ------///--- But nothing God said matters to any of you!!!! - It was God saying all that to his people. God says: - “My Son” ( this or that )!! --- Read it, but who cares??? --- Had it not been for Solomon using the Scorpions to beat them with, Jesus could not have been Crucified!!!!!!!!! – It was GOD who did all that. --- You have to say that Solomon was not Inspired of God in that!!! – That’s real ( FAITHFUL )!!!

Paul – 032113