Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judas worse Catholics’ lost heaven for selling Christ to Devil Constantine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
    huh?

just because it wasn't written down?
    There were many gospels then scattered in parts in numerous churches, not the catholic made gospel we see now. It discarded many of those gospels and took only the gospels it liked and edited those too.

Comment

Originally posted by stephengoswami View Post
      Hello Letsargue! Long time after I hear you again. Judas and Jude are different persons as my limited knowledge knows. Christ's kins and parentage doesnt matter, what he teaches even now matters.

It has been some time, yes; -- hope all is well at home!

It's you all who teach today, not God. - Count the diffrent churches!!

Jesus appointed ( Twelve ) Apostles, - so the “Scriptures “ say; - ( But ), “Jesus” only appointed one “Judas”, never another. After Judas was apparently gone, the “Apostles” did appoint another to replace him, but we never hear from HIM; - that “Scapegoat” again, (( Check “Scapegoat” )). - That’s why you don’t know of but one Judas!! --- 1 Corinthians 1:28 KJV – (( And )) base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath ( “God” Chosen ), -- (( “Yea, and Things Which Are Not” )), ( “to bring to nought things that are” )”. --------///--- God said that also, and it doesn’t mean a thing to today’s so called - ?christians!!

There were really only ( Seven Apostles in the flesh ); however, there had to be twelve names to equal the Twelve Tribes. --- There were seven golden lamps and seven golden candle sticks in the ( Temple of God )!! – And there were only Seven Churches of Asia to represent ALL the Churches of the Apostles!!

How does it feel to believe, or have Faith the same as “ALL” CHURCHES TODAY??????

Paul – 112312
      ---Gal. 4:16.
      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

Protestants also accepted Constantine's Bible. (yes he did not personally select the scriptures to be included. However, those that did make the choices facilitaed his agenda) Before Constantine there were many more gospels. The ones chosen emphasized obedience and social hierarchy. Things any king appreciates. However, some passages escaped censorship.
        Luke 17:21
        Matthew 22:37-40
        Galatians 2:20
        Corinthians 13:12
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gtdlR4rUcY[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by agnostic_gnostic View Post
          Protestants also accepted Constantine's Bible. (yes he did not personally select the scriptures to be included. However, those that did make the choices facilitaed his agenda) Before Constantine there were many more gospels. The ones chosen emphasized obedience and social hierarchy. Things any king appreciates. However, some passages escaped censorship.
          Luke 17:21
          Matthew 22:37-40
          Galatians 2:20
          Corinthians 13:12
          Constantine had been dead for nearly 60 years by the time the above bemoaned decisions were made at the African synods. There was no one clearly codified new testament canon during Constantine's time.

Comment

I did not claim that Constantine personally censored the Bible. However Nicea established an authoritarian version of Christianity.
            I will grant you that I was sloppy * and gave the impression that I was implying that Nicea chose the gospels to be included.
            * not an excuse but an explanation. I am writing on a tablet and avoid editing and rewriting.
            However,. I am sure that you will agree that in 331 Constantine commissioned 50 Bibles to be made.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gtdlR4rUcY[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by agnostic_gnostic View Post
              I did not claim that Constantine personally censored the Bible. However Nicea established an authoritarian version of Christianity.
              I will grant you that I was sloppy * and gave the impression that I was implying that Nicea chose the gospels to be included.
              * not an excuse but an explanation. I am writing on a tablet and avoid editing and rewriting.
              However,. I am sure that you will agree that in 331 Constantine commissioned 50 Bibles to be made.
              Where you got that novel information?

Comment

Working...
              X