Point Proven:

Letsargue

Hi Paul!
You probably need not pay any attention to Town.
I think he is probably just waiting his reward (or award) of just (or not)deserts from Chrys
and may be a little cranky.
Eh? :)

Cranky????? - His and other's - nonsense has been going on now for about six years, ever sense I signed on here, and it ain't stopped!!! Just how they get away with it, is really an eye opener here!!!! Anyone can do the math!!

Paul -- 091612

rainee

Cranky????? - His and other's - nonsense has been going on now for about six years, ever sense I signed on here, and it ain't stopped!!! Just how they get away with it, is really an eye opener here!!!! Anyone can do the math!!

Paul -- 091612

You want it to go well?
I would like for you not to be angry all the time.

Oh btw, the things I wrote about Paul and the wild beasts was to bring up what you pointed out so much better - that Paul spoke like he knew his thorn in the flesh was from God and that it was not a form of punishment and The Lord wanted Paul to accept it as it was not a punishment and His grace would also be with him..right?

Many who believe the thorn in the flesh is persecution have good points but doesn't the Lord speak of thorns when He is speaking of punishment in the OT?
And Paul's was not a punishment.

However, he never spoke like those who were attacking him were God's will, did He?

So they should consider that the thorn in the flesh was indeed God's will but the attackers were not. Do I make any sense?

Letsargue

Paul, I can come here oft times only a little bit at a time, several times a week.

I'm sorry if I have not been here lately - I did get caught up with a kerfuffle at another place on this forum.

Why do you say Paul could never marry a woman?

Just wondering about when you are around.

To God, the sex act ( is the "marriage" ). Not the ceremony or marriage feast. - Marriage is from the knowledge of merge, or merger, and merging / "marry". --- Paul being liken to a “Eunuch”, could not, nor had the capability of marriage.
In the righteousness of God, - Marriage, Husbands and Wives are not as the modern world would have it, which is not anything new. Both those who love each other and marry, and never ( marry ), but stay together, are the same as those who live together but do marry and bring forth children. – To God, it’s the Promise that binds the Heart, not the sex act. – It’s the marriage that God does the joining together, not the couple or the “~Mormons~”.

I think Paul just never had the time to have a ( “Wife” ) either way. >>-- 1 Corinthians 7:7 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 7:29 KJV – “But this I say, brethren, the time is short: ((( it “remaineth”, that “Both” they that have “wives” ))) be as though they had none”. ------//--- Notice Paul said, “Both they that have wives”. Paul’s speaking of the married ( And ) the not married, both stay together, and both are husband and wife through promise, and do so ( as though ) they’re ( not married ).

Paul – 091612

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
NO!!! - You don't care what God said.
Rather, I don't get worked up much about what you have to say because you don't say much to anyone, being so busy talking AT everyone. And half of that is in code.

- You must spit your venom at me
If you think that's venom you might need to adjust your scale...just saying.

and my proof that you're Wrong.
To quote one of my favorite posters around here, "You've never PROven (((me))) wrong, you geniuses!

- Anyone with a mite of knowledge knows it!!!
Is that really the way you want to qualify your position? :eek:

-- But that's alright; -- you've got yours here, but ( not there ), and I know that!!!
:think: Nope...it has nouns and verbs and articles and whatnot, but that's about the end of it. No idea what you mean by that. And heaven knows you'll never tell me.

Letsargue

You want it to go well?
I would like for you not to be angry all the time.

Oh btw, the things I wrote about Paul and the wild beasts was to bring up what you pointed out so much better - that Paul spoke like he knew his thorn in the flesh was from God and that it was not a form of punishment and The Lord wanted Paul to accept it as it was not a punishment and His grace would also be with him..right?

Many who believe the thorn in the flesh is persecution have good points but doesn't the Lord speak of thorns when He is speaking of punishment in the OT?
And Paul's was not a punishment.

However, he never spoke like those who were attacking him were God's will, did He?

So they should consider that the thorn in the flesh was indeed God's will but the attackers were not. Do I make any sense?

It’s hard to point things out about Paul. Paul wasn’t like any other cat in the neighborhood. If the enemy spit on him, Paul thought it to be good, that the evil was evil to him. Kinda like, “Come on fool, get it on”, I know who you are!!! – I think Paul knew who he was to the uttermost, and that he was so close to Jesus, he really talked to himself, if that means anything to anybody.

Jesus gave Paul his horrible thing, and Paul hated it to start with, BUT!! When he ( understood ), Paul simply joyed in it to the uttermost.

Paul – 091612

rainee

It’s hard to point things out about Paul. Paul wasn’t like any other cat in the neighborhood.

I so agree with you!

If the enemy spit on him, Paul thought it to be good, that the evil was evil to him. Kinda like, “Come on fool, get it on”, I know who you are!!!

I think so too, remember when he was stoned and wanted to go back in the city and mix it up again with the very people who had tried to kill him?! BUT Paul's friends stopped him, yes?

– I think Paul knew who he was to the uttermost, and that he was so close to Jesus, he really talked to himself, if that means anything to anybody.

That is very interesting way to look at it.
Yes I think he may have been very close to Jesus.

I realized when I was reading Paul that if I had loved him and lived back then -- the worst thing in the world would have been to want to marry him.

All a woman could do would be to slow him down while trying to keep him from getting killed or pouring himself out like a an offering for people who most probably would not have seemed worth it.

Jesus gave Paul his horrible thing, and Paul hated it to start with, BUT!! When he ( understood ), Paul simply joyed in it to the uttermost.

Again a very intersting way to look at that! Thanks Paul!

Gotta go see you later (probably tomorrow)