The End Is Come!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End Is Come!!

To answer so many unasked questions, I’ll do it this way. ---- Fools never allow themselves to expose themselves in their foolish ignorance, having need of answers; - so I’ll answer them anyhow. You can remain foolish and ignorant if you choose and deny this (( Answer ))!!!

(((( The End )))) ----(( “An End is Come, the End is come” ))----- of the very “( Thing )” that God said He would ( End ), if you SEE the whole Truth, and not just bits and pieces of a bunch of endings!! TRY > 1 Corinthians 13:10 KJV – “When that which is (( perfect is come )), then that which is (( in part shall be “done away” )). ---//-- Jesus, the Unfulfilled Word, without His Final Coming is not Perfected, until He comes perfecting Himself, and ( The Word of God )!! – When Jesus, - the Word of God came / “Came” in fulfillment, He not only perfected Himself by ((( Anointing Himself with Truth ))), -- the fulfilled Word of God, He (((( Ended )))) the imperfect, “Unfulfilled” Word of God. – ( Now ) all things are Perfect, being Perfected by the “Final Coming” of Jesus, the “Total Brightness” and understandable Word of God!!

Don’t accept that, - I don’t ((( Care )))!!!

Paul – 070412
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    To answer so many unasked questions, I’ll do it this way. ---- Fools never allow themselves to expose themselves in their foolish ignorance, having need of answers; - so I’ll answer them anyhow. You can remain foolish and ignorant if you choose and deny this (( Answer ))!!!

(((( The End )))) ----(( “An End is Come, the End is come” ))----- of the very “( Thing )” that God said He would ( End ), if you SEE the whole Truth, and not just bits and pieces of a bunch of endings!! TRY > 1 Corinthians 13:10 KJV – “When that which is (( perfect is come )), then that which is (( in part shall be “done away” )). ---//-- Jesus, the Unfulfilled Word, without His Final Coming is not Perfected, until He comes perfecting Himself, and ( The Word of God )!! – When Jesus, - the Word of God came / “Came” in fulfillment, He not only perfected Himself by ((( Anointing Himself with Truth ))), -- the fulfilled Word of God, He (((( Ended )))) the imperfect, “Unfulfilled” Word of God. – ( Now ) all things are Perfect, being Perfected by the “Final Coming” of Jesus, the “Total Brightness” and understandable Word of God!!

Don’t accept that, - I don’t ((( Care )))!!!

Paul – 070412
    ((( My Post ))) ---- Why do "you" keep writing posts with ((( symbols ))) all over them (your posts)? --- Can't "you" try and write ((( normally ))) ?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

Winner of TOL Post of the Year 2012

Comment

Originally posted by lovemeorhateme View Post
      ((( My Post ))) ---- Why do "you" keep writing posts with ((( symbols ))) all over them (your posts)? --- Can't "you" try and write ((( normally ))) ?

Why do you care???
      I don't care if you don't approve!!!
      It's none of your business, all you want to do is bash me!! ((((( So ))))) Bash away!!!

What a total Fool for bashing, and disrupting someone else's Threads!!!???

Paul -- 070412

Comment

Those (((()))) make me think of some experiences I had in the 70's.
        Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
        Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Go get them Letsargue.

Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet,

and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
          GOD HAS PROMISED US IMMORTALITY

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA View Post
            Go get them Letsargue.

There's (( Nothing to get ))!!

Paul -- 070412

Comment

Originally posted by steko View Post
              Those (((()))) make me think of some experiences I had in the 70's.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

Comment

There's (( Nothing to get ))!!

Paul -- 070412
                I agree. There never has been. In any of your posts. Do you write in some form of secret code or something?

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA View Post
                  Go get them Letsargue.

Good to see you joining in the fun Omega. You and Letsargue do make a great pair!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemeorhateme View Post
                    Good to see you joining in the fun Omega. You and Letsargue do make a great pair!

Paul -- 070512

Comment

The gospel will be preached to all nations and all people, and then the end will come.

Close... but not quite yet.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
                        The gospel will be preached to all nations and all people, and then the end will come.

Close... but not quite yet.

((((( Colossians 1:23 KJV - ))))) -- You missed it by two thousands years!!! -- It's all over. - The End came when it (( Was preached to all like God said ))!!

Paul -- 070512

Comment

Evidence that 2000 years ago, the gospel had been preached in ALL the world to all nations.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
                            Evidence that 2000 years ago, the gospel had been preached in ALL the world to all nations.

If God says it, - that’s the “evidence” for whatever the question is!!! - God said through Paul that, “The Gospel (( “Had” been preached )) unto (every creature under Heaven ). – Therefore, the “evidence” (((( Shows )))) that the Gospel “WAS” preached to ((( every ))) ( creature under Heaven ), and (( that includes the Birds and Beasts ))!!!!!!!!!!!! --- Prove otherwise by the “( Evidence )”!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 070612

Comment

If God says it, - that’s the “evidence” for whatever the question is!!! - God said through Paul that, “The Gospel (( “Had” been preached )) unto (every creature under Heaven ). – Therefore, the “evidence” (((( Shows )))) that the Gospel “WAS” preached to ((( every ))) ( creature under Heaven ), and (( that includes the Birds and Beasts ))!!!!!!!!!!!! --- Prove otherwise by the “( Evidence )”!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 070612
                              verses please
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X