Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End Is Come!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The End Is Come!!

    To answer so many unasked questions, I’ll do it this way. ---- Fools never allow themselves to expose themselves in their foolish ignorance, having need of answers; - so I’ll answer them anyhow. You can remain foolish and ignorant if you choose and deny this (( Answer ))!!!

    (((( The End )))) ----(( “An End is Come, the End is come” ))----- of the very “( Thing )” that God said He would ( End ), if you SEE the whole Truth, and not just bits and pieces of a bunch of endings!! TRY > 1 Corinthians 13:10 KJV – “When that which is (( perfect is come )), then that which is (( in part shall be “done away” )). ---//-- Jesus, the Unfulfilled Word, without His Final Coming is not Perfected, until He comes perfecting Himself, and ( The Word of God )!! – When Jesus, - the Word of God came / “Came” in fulfillment, He not only perfected Himself by ((( Anointing Himself with Truth ))), -- the fulfilled Word of God, He (((( Ended )))) the imperfect, “Unfulfilled” Word of God. – ( Now ) all things are Perfect, being Perfected by the “Final Coming” of Jesus, the “Total Brightness” and understandable Word of God!!

    Don’t accept that, - I don’t ((( Care )))!!!

    Paul – 070412
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  • #2
    Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    To answer so many unasked questions, I’ll do it this way. ---- Fools never allow themselves to expose themselves in their foolish ignorance, having need of answers; - so I’ll answer them anyhow. You can remain foolish and ignorant if you choose and deny this (( Answer ))!!!

    (((( The End )))) ----(( “An End is Come, the End is come” ))----- of the very “( Thing )” that God said He would ( End ), if you SEE the whole Truth, and not just bits and pieces of a bunch of endings!! TRY > 1 Corinthians 13:10 KJV – “When that which is (( perfect is come )), then that which is (( in part shall be “done away” )). ---//-- Jesus, the Unfulfilled Word, without His Final Coming is not Perfected, until He comes perfecting Himself, and ( The Word of God )!! – When Jesus, - the Word of God came / “Came” in fulfillment, He not only perfected Himself by ((( Anointing Himself with Truth ))), -- the fulfilled Word of God, He (((( Ended )))) the imperfect, “Unfulfilled” Word of God. – ( Now ) all things are Perfect, being Perfected by the “Final Coming” of Jesus, the “Total Brightness” and understandable Word of God!!

    Don’t accept that, - I don’t ((( Care )))!!!

    Paul – 070412
    ((( My Post ))) ---- Why do "you" keep writing posts with ((( symbols ))) all over them (your posts)? --- Can't "you" try and write ((( normally ))) ?



    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

    Winner of TOL Post of the Year 2012

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by lovemeorhateme View Post
      ((( My Post ))) ---- Why do "you" keep writing posts with ((( symbols ))) all over them (your posts)? --- Can't "you" try and write ((( normally ))) ?



      Why do you care???
      I don't care if you don't approve!!!
      It's none of your business, all you want to do is bash me!! ((((( So ))))) Bash away!!!

      What a total Fool for bashing, and disrupting someone else's Threads!!!???

      Paul -- 070412
      ---Gal. 4:16.
      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

      Comment


      • #4
        Those (((()))) make me think of some experiences I had in the 70's.
        Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
        Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

        Comment


        • #5
          Go get them Letsargue.

          Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet,

          and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
          GOD HAS PROMISED US IMMORTALITY

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by OMEGA View Post
            Go get them Letsargue.

            Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet,

            and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.


            There's (( Nothing to get ))!!

            Paul -- 070412
            ---Gal. 4:16.
            ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by steko View Post
              Those (((()))) make me think of some experiences I had in the 70's.


              The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

              Winner of TOL Post of the Year 2012

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                There's (( Nothing to get ))!!

                Paul -- 070412
                I agree. There never has been. In any of your posts. Do you write in some form of secret code or something?



                The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

                Winner of TOL Post of the Year 2012

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OMEGA View Post
                  Go get them Letsargue.

                  Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet,

                  and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
                  Good to see you joining in the fun Omega. You and Letsargue do make a great pair!



                  The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

                  Winner of TOL Post of the Year 2012

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lovemeorhateme View Post
                    Good to see you joining in the fun Omega. You and Letsargue do make a great pair!



                    Paul -- 070512
                    ---Gal. 4:16.
                    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The gospel will be preached to all nations and all people, and then the end will come.

                      Close... but not quite yet.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
                        The gospel will be preached to all nations and all people, and then the end will come.

                        Close... but not quite yet.


                        ((((( Colossians 1:23 KJV - ))))) -- You missed it by two thousands years!!! -- It's all over. - The End came when it (( Was preached to all like God said ))!!

                        Paul -- 070512
                        ---Gal. 4:16.
                        ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Evidence that 2000 years ago, the gospel had been preached in ALL the world to all nations.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
                            Evidence that 2000 years ago, the gospel had been preached in ALL the world to all nations.

                            If God says it, - that’s the “evidence” for whatever the question is!!! - God said through Paul that, “The Gospel (( “Had” been preached )) unto (every creature under Heaven ). – Therefore, the “evidence” (((( Shows )))) that the Gospel “WAS” preached to ((( every ))) ( creature under Heaven ), and (( that includes the Birds and Beasts ))!!!!!!!!!!!! --- Prove otherwise by the “( Evidence )”!!!!!!!!!

                            Paul – 070612
                            ---Gal. 4:16.
                            ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                              If God says it, - that’s the “evidence” for whatever the question is!!! - God said through Paul that, “The Gospel (( “Had” been preached )) unto (every creature under Heaven ). – Therefore, the “evidence” (((( Shows )))) that the Gospel “WAS” preached to ((( every ))) ( creature under Heaven ), and (( that includes the Birds and Beasts ))!!!!!!!!!!!! --- Prove otherwise by the “( Evidence )”!!!!!!!!!

                              Paul – 070612
                              verses please
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X