Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: What steps should government take to help prevent terror attacks such

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    SEND ALL HOMOS TO JOIN ALQUAEDA.

    CAUSE THEY WONT WANT TO TOUCH A DIRTY BOMB.
    GOD HAS PROMISED US IMMORTALITY

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
      Deport all muslims and blow up mecca.
      Yea lets kill them! Delmar where are you Bud? infraction needed for non-angels death threats! well you know your place don't you little company boy Delmar?
      Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

      Comment


      • #48
        amoral, illegal and unjust. it would make america the pariah of the world in 24 hours.

        But you know that even you aren't that idiotic Nick,

        Originally posted by Nick M View Post
        One world wide warning is issued first. One. The next terrorist attack by muslims against any American anywhere in the world and Mecca is wiped off the face of the earth. Next terrorist attack, Riyadh ceases to exist. The Sudan, and so on and so forth. In reality, they stop after Riyadh.
        SJKW Extraordinaire

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Nick M View Post
          One world wide warning is issued first. One. The next terrorist attack by muslims against any American anywhere in the world and Mecca is wiped off the face of the earth. Next terrorist attack, Riyadh ceases to exist. The Sudan, and so on and so forth. In reality, they stop after Riyadh.
          This is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen you post, Nick, and the hurdle is a high one ...

          It's a great plan: to stop terrorism turn America into an UberTerrorist nation of the biggest mass murderers the world has ever seen.

          Brilliant idea.


          Self appointed representative of the reality based community. [Send complaints to /dev/null.]

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Knight View Post
            The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 2nd, 2013 05:00 AM


            toldailytopic: What steps should government take to help prevent terror attacks such as the Boston Marathon bombing?






            Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
            If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
            One thing would be to expel illegal aliens.

            Keep Muslims out of the United States.

            We have no reason to have to allow non Christians to immigrate here.

            Yes, we have freedom of religion here, but the Muslims countries that the Muslims come from is the perfect place for Muslims to practice their religion. Why come here?

            Realize that the Muslim religion wants to take over the world by hook or crook, that violence is acceptable in Islam, therefore Muslims by religion are intolerant. They therefore do not believe in freedom of religion.

            They do not hold American/Constitutional ideals and therefore are unacceptable.

            Make sure the 2nd Amendment is the law of the land.

            Gun control is a misnomer, it is freedom control and the willful oppression of law abiding citizens.

            oatmeal
            "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

            "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

            Pro scripture = Protestant

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by oatmeal View Post
              Keep Muslims out of the United States.

              We have no reason to have to allow non Christians to immigrate here.

              Yes, we have freedom of religion here, but the Muslims countries that the Muslims come from is the perfect place for Muslims to practice their religion. Why come here?

              They do not hold American/Constitutional ideals and therefore are unacceptable.
              Interesting to see that you are willing to abandon the constitution in order to bias the government against people you think don't like constitutional values.

              Do you see the irony there?



              Should you be expelled since you don't value the freedom of religion the constitution requires?


              Self appointed representative of the reality based community. [Send complaints to /dev/null.]

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by oatmeal View Post
                One thing would be to expel illegal aliens.

                Keep Muslims out of the United States.
                I agree, people who talk to an invisible man frequently and wish torture upon their fellow persons should be... extra-extradited.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by This Charming Manc View Post
                  if you have a hammer every problem is a nail !
                  Well it's quite clear we have some blunt knives in this drawer, hammers - not yet, not yet.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                    One world wide warning is issued first. One. The next terrorist attack by muslims against any American anywhere in the world and Mecca is wiped off the face of the earth. Next terrorist attack, Riyadh ceases to exist. The Sudan, and so on and so forth. In reality, they stop after Riyadh.
                    So your solution is to start World War III. This is idiotic, depraved, and harebrained even by your standards, and you've come up with some real whoppers.




                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Granite View Post
                      So your solution is to start World War III. This is idiotic, depraved, and harebrained even by your standards, and you've come up with some real whoppers.
                      you know his standards?
                      a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by gcthomas View Post
                        ...

                        The UK has a lot of experience of coping with terrorism in sane and measured ways which didn't do the terrorists' job for them. If you want to close down cities and terrify everyone every time some nutter wants to get some attention, then carry on. You seem to be the experts.

                        But staying calm and carrying on has a lot going for it to show terrorists that they are not driving the agenda.
                        I live in Israel.

                        It is not easy dealing with terrorism, while maintaining a democratic society and protecting the rights of minorities- but it is doable.

                        There are things taken for granted here that I suspect wouldn't go over very well in the US. Like going through a metal detector when you walk into a shopping mall.

                        Staying calm and going about your business is critical.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Its not a solution he is just goading people.

                          Even Nicks not that stupid

                          Originally posted by Granite View Post
                          So your solution is to start World War III. This is idiotic, depraved, and harebrained even by your standards, and you've come up with some real whoppers.
                          SJKW Extraordinaire

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by This Charming Manc View Post
                            Its not a solution he is just goading people.

                            Even Nicks not that stupid
                            Eh, he's pretty dense and often enjoys throwing feces like a monkey just for the fun of it but I think he's absolutely sincere about this one.




                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Granite View Post
                              Most people don't realize how strict gun control was in the old west and how rare violence in those towns actually was. But hey, who's gonna argue with the Duke and Gary Cooper?
                              You dont know very much about the old west and the gold rushes and the crime there did you.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Zeke View Post
                                Yea lets kill them! Delmar where are you Bud? infraction needed for non-angels death threats! well you know your place don't you little company boy Delmar?
                                Mecca is a big black rock. Who did i threaten to kill? Does deporting people kill them now?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X