toldailytopic: Explosions at the finish of the Boston Marathon.

lifeisgood

How sad that people are so evil that they can do these types of things to other people. Sometimes I think what do they see in the mirror to have so much hate in themselves that they feel the need to harm others.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So far, CNN and other media outlets have suggested it was a right-wing extremist.

Others have suggested it was Muslim terrorists.

Not to be outdone, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claims it was the government that did it.

If anyone knows, they aren't saying.

But if they don't know, they are saying.

BTW, No one is in custody, according to the Boston police commissioner.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
How sad that people are so evil that they can do these types of things to other people. Sometimes I think what do they see in the mirror to have so much hate in themselves that they feel the need to harm others.

This kind of thing happens every day, around the world. We Americans are insulated from it so much, we forget, or we don't realize this is everyday life for millions of people who live and love just like we do. It's something to think about.

Doormat

This kind of thing happens every day, around the world. We Americans are insulated from it so much, we forget, or we don't realize this is everyday life for millions of people who live and love just like we do. It's something to think about.

Indeed.

LTC-Gadson_077.jpg

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't like assassinations. I will wait for more to unfold. But I fear that this is a low tech version of drone attacks. We kill, they retaliate. They kill, we retaliate. We use high tech, they use low tech. Hard to stop a feud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Then why do you feel it is your right to hope he stands before a firing squad?

You do know that a good number of murderers that get life in prison become saved, and believe in Christ Jesus?

I agree with you, for a change. Uh, oh...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So far, CNN and other media outlets have suggested it was a right-wing extremist.

Since when is CNN and other left-wing media outlets ever considered to be reliable sources of truthful information? (They never let a tragedy go to waste to push their left-wing agenda).

I thank God for our pro-active military and police intelligence personnel. That is the reason this is an exception to the rule, and not something that happens daily.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since when is CNN and other left-wing media outlets ever considered to be reliable sources of truthful information? (They never let a tragedy go to waste to push their left-wing agenda).

CAIR (Council on American–Islamic Relations) sent out a tweet that said : "Please don't be a Muslim"

CAIR-Boston-Marathon-Response-591x620.jpg

I'm guessing you're hoping: "Please don't be a right wing extremist"

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I'm guessing you're hoping: "Please don't be a right wing extremist"

That one FBI guy on white supremacy is going to have his hands full if it is.

As for muslims... I thought that was right wing extremism.

Left wing extremism would be banker assassinations or similar. =S

Until we have a confession it's without wings, anyhow.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Right. I hope good sane faithers don't stand by and let them idly do this to victims. Heck, I don't even believe and this makes me mad enough to where I am willing to join in to bust up these yokels plans.

I can only say they have not shown up in my area yet. :plain:

drbrumley

no conspiracy theories please. just no :nono:

Conspiracy theories? None given! Fact is every terror plot has been the brainchild of the FBI and they found dopes to go along and then arrested them. Again though, I just wonder about these things.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Conspiracy theories? None given! Fact is every terror plot has been the brainchild of the FBI and they found dopes to go along and then arrested them. Again though, I just wonder about these things.
:kook:

drbrumley

Writes Hans Damaske:

My heart goes out to the innocent victims of this tragedy, and their families. However, I couldn't help but wonder, upon hearing the news, which of my few remaining liberties will be denied to me to prevent this from 'ever happening again'. Until it does happen again, of course. At which point the bureaucrats will assume even more power.

Yep.

We live in a wicked world. Until the righteous are aloud to practice righteousness with the swift execution of these scumbags, this will continue. Nobody knows who did this yet but here is hoping they find the guy or group as fast as they can.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Yep.

We live in a wicked world. Until the righteous are aloud to practice righteousness with the swift execution of these scumbags, this will continue. Nobody knows who did this yet but here is hoping they find the guy or group as fast as they can.

With mistakes comes a pragmatic slap.

If the proposed solution doesn't have a hope of remedying the issue, it's tyranny, if it does and you reject it, that's stupidity.

Tragedy only changes priority, not veracity.

Some mistakes prove great examples for future law, if your ideology results in such a vulnerability where history is concerned... perhaps the wrong side of history is where you shall stay [cling].