Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: Favorite travel destinations. What are some of you favorite places to

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toldailytopic: Favorite travel destinations. What are some of you favorite places to

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 7th, 2009 09:22 AM

toldailytopic: Favorite travel destinations. What are some of you favorite places to travel, or places you would like to travel to?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
    If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Originally posted by Knight View Post
    Favorite travel destinations. What are some of you favorite places to travel, or places you would like to travel to?
    Bermuda, Australia, Hawaii are the locations I would like to travel to.
    A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
    we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

I like to drive. I love driving to California from Colorado, especially the Bryce Canyon area of Utah.

Comment

My mother loves Bryce Canyon, as well, Knight. I've never been there.

I sure would love to take the family to a dude ranch sometime, but they are way too expensive - and for all that you work hard. I do love hard work, but I'm not paying someone outrageous fees for the privilege.

I love Hawaii and South Carolina (both beach side and mountain side), but I would just dearly love to have a tour through Spain, Italy, France, and Germany. I want to see some of that really ancient architecture as well as the beautiful landscape.

Comment

Originally posted by nicholsmom View Post
          I sure would love to take the family to a dude ranch sometime, but they are way too expensive - and for all that you work hard. I do love hard work, but I'm not paying someone outrageous fees for the privilege.
          A couple years ago we looked into getting a house boat on Lake Tahoe. It looked sooooo fun!

But the prices were way out of my league. I would love to pull that off some day.

Comment

Seattle, Eureka Springs, and Denver.

And I'd love to visit Ireland some day.
            "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

I like to drive. I love driving to California from Colorado, especially the Bryce Canyon area of Utah.
              Bryce Canyon is very cool!

Comment

I do want to get back to Denver one of these years. Now that my brother is living there I would plan to stay longer this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Poly View Post
                  And I'd love to visit Ireland some day.
                  The only place out of the country that interests me at all is being on some secluded beach in the Caribbean with a bright blue warm ocean to swim in and a refreshing margarita to drink when I come out. A funny little island hut to sleep in would make the experience complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Delmar View Post
                    I do want to get back to Denver one of these years. Now that my brother is living there I would plan to stay longer this time.
                    Now you have a built-in place to stay! Hotel de Brother

Comment

The only place out of the country that interests me at all is being on some secluded beach in the Caribbean with a bright blue warm ocean to swim in and a refreshing margarita to drink when I come out. A funny little island hut to sleep in would make the experience complete.
                      Um...

Oh yeah! I forgot!

I want to travel there as well.

How could I just totally let that one slip my mind?!
                      "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Poly View Post
                        Um...

Oh yeah! I forgot!

I want to travel there as well.

How could I just totally let that one slip my mind?!
                        You, Kevin, and April and I, should go there some day.

Comment

You, Kevin, and April and I, should go there some day.
                          Just as soon as we win the lottery it's a deal.

Comment

When I was little our family went on a big road trip to Yellowstone. That's another place I would love to take my kids.

Comment

I'm not much of a traveler, but I would like to go back to Hawaii. It was such a beautiful place! The beaches are fantastic, especially those on Maui and the Big Island, and I seem to recall some pretty great bungalows for rent at Turtle Bay on Oahu including fufu drinks with umbrellas and edible flowers and pupus to die for!
                              2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

Working...
                              X