TOL Topic of the Day (overview)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to our newest forum.

It's called.... TOL Topic of the Day - Chime In!

And here is how it will work... Every day TheologyOnline.com will post a new topic of the day and we want to get your comments on that topic. The topic could be about literally anything from the vague to the specific, important or trivial. The TOL membership can take that topic and run with it!

One new topic will be posted everyday and the topics will be extremely random.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One different thing you will notice about this forum is that TOL members cannot start threads here. You can respond to threads, you just cant start threads. Instead threads will be started by me and only by me. I will pick the topic (at least one new topic everyday) and then the incredibly creative TOL membership (that's you) will comment, discuss, and or debate the topic of the day.

We believe the TOL Topic of the Day will help keep things fresh, fun, and unique here on TOL.

If you have any question about the TOL Topic of the Day please ask your questions here in this thread!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All positive reputation points awarded in the Topic of the Day thread will be worth DOUBLE! Therefore if you want your rep to rise it will behoove you to post in the Topic of the Day forum! :up:

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Should be interesting! If you're looking for suggestions, I think we should discuss the effect of cow toots on global warming!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Should be interesting! If you're looking for suggestions, I think we should discuss the effect of cow toots on global warming!
My guess is.... we'll get there! :D

If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

If you don't use twitter you can make your suggestion here but it's less likely I will see that as quick as the Twitter method.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You may have noticed I added a Topic of the Day box to the very top of the TOL home page. That box will only show the very latest topic of the day. In other words, it will only show one thread, the latest thread. You can however find all the Topic of the Day threads in the main forum here.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Cool idea.

Will the threads of past topics be open for posting? Or do you have to post on the day of the topic to post?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll have to say that I enjoy the topic of the day. :)

rstrats

The topic of the day is removed from its original category. Will it be returned to that category afterwards?