Mary: Mother of God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post

What crack did you crawl out of you lowlife liar. Take your stupidity back to your sandbox.
    Trump, your Your eyes are dimmed and your ears are blocked ever since you were dragged to that confessional when some probably pedo old pagan priest demanded you confess imaginary sins to him.
    Then you had to eat a piece of cake baked for Ishtar-QueenofHeaven and threatened that if you didn't believe it really was a bit of Jesus's flesh you would die in a flaming hell. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_...epan_40689.jpg

Then you were given a catholic bible perverted to cause you to sin by having Commandments 1& 2 removed. But for your benefit here they are as written with GOD's own finger on the tablets of stone Moses carried up Mt Sinai!
    Exodus 20 from Scroll 1Q2 Exodus
    1 God spoke all these words, saying,
    [..]
    3 “You shall have no other gods before me.
    [..]
    5 you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/...yed-in-israel/

Comment

From another thread:

Is There a Queen in the Kingdom of Heaven? PART ONE
      UGH! Trumpgurl, Who could ever want to know more of the pagan catholics nonsense!

No True Christian will follow the pedo popey devilworshipper into worshipping idols of Ishtar/Venus-QueenofHeaven.

Exodus 20 from Scroll 1Q2 Exodus
      1 God spoke all these words, saying,
      [..]
      3 “You shall have no other gods before me.
      [..]
      5 you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/...yed-in-israel/

Comment

• Originally posted by truechristian View Post
        catholicism is Simon Magus's False Chrsitianity
        Actually that would describe everything but the Church.

So close....
        "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Comment

• [QUOTE=Idolater;n2753928]Actually that would describe everything in the catholic Church.

GOD hates pagans who make and worship idols.

Comment

Nope. I know True Christianity, something that you have no clue about.
            Why is it that you always resort to personal attacks, instead of just addressing my argument?

Are you unable to do so? Unwilling? Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by truechristian View Post
              GOD hates pagans who make and worship idols.
              Lies.

God loves you, even though you follow an imitation of His One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church.
              "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Comment

• Jesus is savior! No one else

Comment

• Originally posted by Idolater View Post
                  Lies.

God loves you, even though you follow an imitation of His One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church.
                  God loves those who love Him by obeying Him.

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X