Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

You are exposed.
    I'm not exposed you idiot. It was effectivelyt a typo you stupid fool!

A fact you knew when you typed this slobber mouthed stupidity!

You're a liar. Get out of my life.
    sigpic
    "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Clete View Post

I'm not exposed you idiot. It was effectivelyt a typo you stupid fool!

A fact you knew when you typed this slobber mouthed stupidity!

You're a liar. Get out of my life.
      Jesus can hear you.

Comment

Jesus can hear you.
        I think it should be overlooked if there was a typo.
        He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Originally posted by Bright Raven View Post

I think it should be overlooked if there was a typo.
          Not even then.

It was no typo though, since I asked him plainly who is Miletus and he wouldn't answer.

I don't deserve the way he speaks to me and others who read what he says should tell him so.

Last edited by God's Truth; December 16th, 2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Not even then.

It was no typo though, since I asked him plainly who is Miletus and he wouldn't answer.

I don't deserve the way he speaks to me and others who read what he says should tell him so.
            It was a typo and you know it, liar.
            sigpic
            "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

It was a typo and you know it, liar.
              No such person as Miletus.

No murderer on the cross with Jesus.

God didn't stop healings.

Comment

No such person as Miletus.
                No one ever claimed otherwise.

No murderer on the cross with Jesus.

God didn't stop healings.
                Saying it doesn't make it so.
                sigpic

Comment

No one ever claimed otherwise.
                  It is written for all to see.

Saying it doesn't make it so.
                  The Bible says God heals and doesn't say He no longer does so.

Comment

It is written for all to see.
                    Exactly

The Bible says God heals and doesn't say He no longer does so.
                    Refuted multiple times already.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I am blessed!

I finally found out how to put this stupid liar on ignore!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clete View Post
                        Exactly

Refuted multiple times already.
                        "Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." Jeremiah 17:14

"Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you…"Exodus 23:25

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~Isaiah 41:10

...and many moire.

Give one scripture that says it will stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clete View Post
                          I am blessed!

I finally found out how to put this stupid liar on ignore!
                          We can't make up things that aren't there.

We can't add or subtract from the Bible.

Comment

• By my own experience somehow I believe that I know what it is. It's basically about a soul to soul talking in the absence of a physical body. That is to say, it is a mechanism humans can communicate, say in Hades. Whoever speaks you (your soul to be specific) will hear as your native tongue. I also speculate that if the one doesn't actually speak your language, and when you hear he "speaks" in your tongue, somehow the speech is a bit mechanical. For example, if you hear an angel speaks, and hear it as in your native tongue then the speech may be perceived a bit mechanical as the angel is speaking in his own language for you to hear as your native tongue.

That said. In the event of Pentecost God just needs to establish such a mechanism, thus whatever the apostles said (more likely in Aramaic) will be heard as everyone's own native tongue simultaneously.

Comment

• I've never given an interpretation of tongues, but I have heard several. Those whom The Lord calls upon to deliver a word in tongues are blessed, but those who interpret are, as well. Hearing God speak in this manner is transforming and amazing. I've seen and heard many things that are 'marvels' and some more wonderous than can be described. There's revelation that God wants to share, always; but because of unbelief, He stays silent. The blessing that God gives in the Gifts and Ministries of The Holy Spirit are without measure. There is nothing I would take in trade for the blessings I've received in His Presence. Nothing compares. Paul said that he spoke in tongues more than those he was writing his letter to, but also told them to covet to prophesy. Every Christian ought to follow that exhortation. We should seek God that He might give us words to speak in prophecy. As more and more of us seek Him in this, true guidance and direction will be shared with the Body of Christ and we will begin to actually come together in the unity of The Faith.
                              "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

• Originally posted by iamaberean View Post
                                By the way, the gift of the Holy Ghost,in this case, is not tongues. It is:

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
                                Yes, that is true.

with that gift is included the ability to operate the manifestation of speaking in tongues and the other eight operations of the spirit
                                "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

Comment

Working...
                                X