ECT Ad Hominem is absolutely wrong in plain language

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
So the fact that Rome teaches that both Mary and Christ redeemed the world takes nothing away from the glory of the Lord Jesus despite that fact that Peter said that these is no name besides the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth whereby people are saved:

"Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved" (Acts 4:10-12).​

Peter said there is salvation in no one else but Jesus Christ but Rome teaches that both Mary and Jesus Christ redeemed the world. The honor belongs only to the Lord Jesus but Rome teaches otherwise.

According to Rome the honor also belongs to the queen of heaven.
Because Mary's His mom. That's just a fact. She brought Him into this world. She delivered Him as a baby, and He's a King, and that makes her the queen mother.

You are seeing something that isn't there. Everything Catholicism believes about Mary magnifies the Lord Jesus, and never takes away from all His just glory and honor.

Without Him, Mary is nothing.

Jerry Shugart

Because Mary's His mom. That's just a fact. She brought Him into this world. She delivered Him as a baby, and He's a King, and that makes her the queen mother.

Where do we read that she is in heaven bodily right now?

You are seeing something that isn't there. Everything Catholicism believes about Mary magnifies the Lord Jesus, and never takes away from all His just glory and honor.

Without Him, Mary is nothing.

It is not true that both Christ and Mary redeemed the whole world because redemption is only by blood. And Peter said that there is no other name except that of the Lord Jesus whereby people are saved but Rome teaches that Mary played a part in people's redemption.

It does not magnify the Lord Jesus in anyway to assert that redemption was secured by anyone other than the one and only Savior.

Idolater

Where do we read that she is in heaven bodily right now?

It is not true that both Christ and Mary redeemed the whole world because redemption is only by blood. And Peter said that there is no other name except that of the Lord Jesus whereby people are saved but Rome teaches that Mary played a part in people's redemption.

It does not magnify the Lord Jesus in anyway to assert that redemption was secured by anyone other than the one and only Savior.
Your characterization of Catholicism is wrong. I'm just going to keep repeating that, as you keep repeating your wrong characterization of Catholicism. 'Seems fair.

Jerry Shugart

Your characterization of Catholicism is wrong. I'm just going to keep repeating that, as you keep repeating your wrong characterization of Catholicism. 'Seems fair.

I have quoted what Rome says. I made up nothing. According to Rome both the Lord Jesus and Mary redeemed the world. That is directly contradicted by Peter when he said the following:

"Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved" (Acts 4:10-12).​

Idolater

I have quoted what Rome says. I made up nothing. According to Rome both the Lord Jesus and Mary redeemed the world. That is directly contradicted by Peter when he said the following:

Your characterization of Catholicism is false.

You really leave me little choice in how to correspond with you on this topic. When I address your points, you just pretend I haven't, and repeat what you already said before, many times now.

Your characterization of Catholicism is wrong.

Error.