ECT What 'Gospel' Did Paul Preach at Acts 9?

Jerry Shugart

Misdirection, evasion.
Tell us fruit inspector Jer, about how we should behave?

You shouldn't behave like a thug and a bully!

If you have something to say about what the Scriptures actually teach then address that instead of attacking the character of those who do not agree with your ideas. The subject of this thread is in regard to the gospel Paul preached at Acts 9 so if you have anything intelligent to say about that then let us hear it.

If you don't then you have no business on this thread. And you certainly won't be missed.

WizardofOz

Ask Jer to link, what he accuses others of, on TOL.

No. I am asking you as you plainly said he's an "admitted Catholic"

I'm asking you to show where he admitted to being a Catholic. Should be simple.

My evidence? His posts, where he assesses whether one is saved, by his/her "behaving."

Link to post?

Of course, since you've not followed his argument, the posts, in many threads, you would ask that "fly in/fly out" type of trap question.

Stay out of it-stay out it, as you are merely a bystander, in the stands, booing the players.

I'm in the stands watching you punt.

You've been called on. Time to stand up and either put up or...:shut:

john w

Hall of Fame
You shouldn't behave like a thug and a bully!

Being the Catholic that Jer is, it was inevitable that Jer would throw up his "Hail Mary" "accusation of hate...you are a bully...wounded soul" gimmick, schtick, again.

Weighty, cry baby.
If you have something to say about what the Scriptures actually teach then address that instead of attacking the character of those who do not agree with your ideas. The subject of this thread is in regard to the gospel Paul preached at Acts 9 so if you have anything intelligent to say about that then let us hear it.

If you don't then you have no business on this thread. And you certainly won't be missed.

=word-for word spam, that he loads up, from his auto pilot spam gun, that he sends to every TOL member, who disagrees with him.

Impressive, clown.

john w

Hall of Fame
No. I am asking you as you plainly said he's an "admitted Catholic"

I'm asking you to show where he admitted to being a Catholic. Should be simple.
Slower: His posts, "testimony." Now, which word did you not understand? I need not you, admit, for eg., that you are lost. Lost people, that stay lost, like yourself, never admit, "I am lost."

Can you dig it, rummy? Good. Now-take your seat.

Jer is a closet Catholic-He talks like them-they talk like him.

I'm in the stands watching you punt.

You've been called on. Time to stand up and either put up or...:shut:

Yes, you are in the stands, booing the troops. You're not a player. We know.And how long did it take for you to come up with that original "Time to stand up and either put up or...:shut?"

We shudder....

WizardofOz

Slower: His posts, "testimony." Now, which word did you not understand? I need not you, admit, for eg., that you are lost. Lost people, that stay lost, like yourself, never admit, "I am lost."

Then you're a liar as he never admitted that he's a Catholic as you claimed he did. You'll never admit that you're a liar but your posts prove that you are.

You should put the shovel down before that hole gets any deeper.

Jer is a closet Catholic-He talks like them-they talk like him.

Did he admit to being a Catholic like you've repeatedly claimed? If he did, show the post.

Or, keep stretching that punting leg. I hear the scouts say you've got a good chance to go pro. All that practice has clearly paid off.

Yes, you are in the stands, booing the troops. You're not a player. We know.And how long did it take for you to come up with that original "Time to stand up and either put up or...:shut?"

We shudder....

Keep punting, john w. Keep punting.
:mock: "troop" john w

What a joke

john w

Hall of Fame
Then you're a liar as he never admitted that he's a Catholic as you claimed he did.

All men are liars, loser-the difference is, degrees. Want chapter, verse? Of course, you wouldn't know that, as you don't study the book, as I do-you just study what others say the book says, and spam "Oprah" opinions. You're not in my league.

He is an admitted Catholic-he talks like them-they talk like him. He embraces, what Catholicism, teaches, so stuff your grade school tricks, punk.

You'll never admit that you're a liar but your posts prove that you are.

You just lied, as I've testified, for years, on TOL, that I lie. We all do. But the difference is in degrees, "habitually," and that is the difference between saved, forever justified saints,such as myself, and you, other "not convicted" frauds, lost people-an honest person admits that they lie, while a dishonest person, such as yourself, does not, and a lost person, such as yourself, denies that they are lost, will never admit, "I am lost."

No, you're the joke, clown, and an admitted moron. My evidence? Your "posts" of emotional slop,talk show jazz, grade school "logic."

Did he admit to being a Catholic like you've repeatedly claimed? If he did, show the post.

Or, keep stretching that punting leg. I hear the scouts say you've got a good chance to go pro. All that practice has clearly paid off.

Keep punting, john w. Keep punting.
:mock: "troop" john w

What a joke

That's your best shot, loser, your "argument," i.e., one has to admit, I am a Catholic...I am lost...I am the an alcoholic. I am a junkie," to be such?

Right, tough guy?

No, his testimony-he talks like a Catholic/they talk like him.

I need not an "I am lost" admission by you, to assess if you are-all I need is your testimony.

Can you dig it, clown?
You should put the shovel down before that hole gets any deeper.

Knock off imitating me-you can't pull it off, as I can.

While you're at it, clown, show us where the Lord Jesus Christ, admitted, said, "I am God."

He is. But show us where he admitted it, by saying, "I am God."

That is your "argument." Take your seat, troll, droid.

Up next from this drone: Tonty Stark was not Ironman, until he admitted it.

WizardofOz

All men are liars, loser-the difference is, degrees. Want chapter, verse? Of course, you wouldn't know that, as you don't study the book, as I do-you just study what others say the book says, and spam "Oprah" opinions. You're not in my league.

He is an admitted Catholic-he talks like them-they talk like him. He embraces, what Catholicism, teaches, so stuff your grade school tricks, punk.

Then show me where he admitted it. Do you understand what the word even means? You seem to really be struggling here.

You just lied, as I've testified, for years, on TOL, that I lie. We all do. But that is the difference is in degrees, "habitually," and between saved, forever justified saints, like myself, and you-an honest person admits that they lie, while a dishonest person, such as yourself, does not, and a lost person, such as yourself, denies that they are lost, will never admit, "I am lost."

No, you're the joke, clown, and an admitted moron. My evidence? Your "posts" of emotional slop,talk show jazz, grade school "logic."

That's your best shot, loser, your "argument," i.e., one has to admit, I am a Catholic...I am lost...I am the an alcoholic. I am a junkie," to be such?

Right, tough guy?

No, his testimony-he talks like a Catholic/they talk like him.

I need not an "I am lost" admission by you, as an admission by you that you are lost.

Can you dig it, clown?

Knock off imitating me-you can't pull it off, as I can.
:spam:
The rest of that is just fluff that isn't even worth reading.

john w

Hall of Fame
Then show me where he admitted it. Do you understand what the word even means? You seem to really be struggling here.

Slower-sober up....Which word do you not understand?

I need not an "I am lost" admission by you, to assess if you are-all I need is your testimony.

I have Jer's testimony, punk. He talks like a Catholic-they talk like him. He admits that, by his own words, which I showed you, deceitful kid.

Show us where the Lord Jesus Christ, admitted, said, "I am God."

Go on record, and assert that lost people, say, admit, "I am lost,"and that determines if they are, or not, lost. Same thing for alcoholics, junkies..........................................................................................

Go ahead. This moron does not even know his/her own "argument."

The rest of that is just fluff that isn't even worth reading.
Translation: A crafty dismissal, cliche.

How long did it take for you to BING that stumper?

WizardofOz

I have Jer's testimony, punk. He talks like a Catholic-they talk like him. He admits that, by his own words, which I showed you, deceitful kid.

No you didn't. I say it again, slower...in. what. post. did. he. admit. to. being. a. Catholic?

Stop punting. Stop repeating your mentally retarded john wism's and show me a post that you could construe Jerry Shugart admitting to being a Catholic.

Wrong thread. You're lost or confused about the rather simple topic at hand.

Go on record, and assert that lost people, say, admit, "I am lost,"and that determines if they are, or not, lost. Same thing for alcoholics, junkies..........................................................................................

Go ahead. This moron does not even know his/her own "argument."

Translation: A crafty dismissal, cliche.

How long did it take for you to BING that stumper?
:spam:

This all started with a simple enough premise:
[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] - can you link to the post where [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] admits to being Catholic?

I'm not looking for anything but a link. Let me know if you need a dictionary for that word as well.

john w

Hall of Fame
No you didn't. I say it again, slower...in. what. post. did. he. admit. to. being. a. Catholic?

Stop punting. Stop repeating your mentally retarded john wism's and show me a post that you could construe Jerry Shugart admitting to being a Catholic.

Mentally retarded, you quip? Impressive. Confirmed-you are a teenie bopper. My apologies.
Slower, moron:

=No, the topic is your "argument, punk, and the above is evasion, crafty dismissal, side stepping, on your part.

Answer, as part of your "argument:"

NOT A PEEP.

You are lost.

Show us where you ever admitted that. No, punk, I need no "admission" on your part, or other lost people's part, to assess whether they are, in fact,lost. All I need is their testimony. That is biblical. Of course, you don't study the book, since you are lost.

[/

I'm not looking for anything but a link. Let me know if you need a dictionary for that word as well.

You have no clue what a "premise" is, punk. And I gave you jer's own words, an admission, on his part, that he is a closet Catholic.

You're just too demon possessed, obsessed with me, and my fame, to "admit" it, loser.

Admit that you are a liar. Go ahead.

Let me guess your "volley:" I am only a liar, if I admit it, say that I am.

Grade school "logic." Now, pull up your bunny shirt, and take your nap. Members of the boc are on to Shugart.

john w

Hall of Fame

I already gave you his own words. Send me a link, where you admitted, said, that you are lost, and where the Lord Jesus Christ said, admitted, "I am God."

Go ahead.

You, on record: The Lord Jesus Christ is not God, by your own "argument," and, thus, likewise, you are lost, by your testimony. I need no admission, you saying, "I am lost," to make that assessment. You admit it, by your testimony.

QED.

Get saved.

WizardofOz

You, on record: The Lord Jesus Christ is not God, by your own "argument," and, thus, likewise, you are lost, by your testimony. I need no admission, you saying, "I am lost," to make that assessment. You admit it, by your testimony.
So, when accused of lying your strategy is to double down on your lying.
Quote me.

While you're at it, provide that link to Jerry admitting to being a Catholic.

And I gave you jer's own words, an admission, on his part, that he is a closet Catholic.
No, you didn't.
It's obvious by all your bluster that you're full of it. :loser:

john w

Hall of Fame
Quote me.

Unlike you, I am honest-I lie, but not on this issue.

You: I am not a liar, unless I admit it.

Yes, you deny that Jesus Christ, is God, by your own argument-on record.

No, you didn't.

Slower:

Mentally retarded, you quip? Impressive. Confirmed-you are a teenie bopper. My apologies.
Slower, moron:

=No, the topic is your "argument, punk, and the above is evasion, crafty dismissal, side stepping, on your part.

NOT A PEEP.

You are lost.

Show us where you ever admitted that. No, punk, I need no "admission" on your part, or other lost people's part, to assess whether they are, in fact,lost. All I need is their testimony. That is biblical. Of course, you don't study the book, since you are lost.

You have no clue what a "premise" is, punk. And I gave you jer's own words, an admission, on his part, that he is a closet Catholic.

You're just too demon possessed, obsessed with me, and my fame, to "admit" it, loser.

Grade school "logic." Now, pull up your bunny shirt, and take your nap. Members of the boc are on to Shugart.

john w

Hall of Fame
Quote me.

No, you didn't.

Slower:

Slower, moron:

NOT A PEEP.

You are lost.

WizardofOz

Slower:

Slower, moron:

NOT A PEEP.

You are lost.

Slower:

Slower, moron:

NOT A PEEP.

You are lost.

john w is having a breakdown and has gone into full spam regurgitation mode.

At least you admit to being a liar. Given your admission, I no longer expect you to provide evidence for your multiple false accusations as that's all they are. Nothing you accuse others of should be taken seriously. Your words are empty. You have no credibility whatsoever.

john w

Hall of Fame
john w is having a breakdown and has gone into full spam regurgitation mode.

At least you admit to being a liar. Given your admission, I no longer expect you to provide evidence for your multiple false accusations as that's all they are. Nothing you accuse others of should be taken seriously. Your words are empty. You have no credibility whatsoever.
Translation: Oprah, Dr. Phil psychobabble, as I picked your argument apart, leaving you slumped, bloodied, on the mat, waiting for the devil, and his minions, to re-pump you with sophistry, evasion, deceit, and sounf bytes.

I'm in the majors, clown, and you are struggling in A league. Take your seat.

That is one of the differences, between honest saved ones, like myself, and dishonest, lost ones, such as yourself-saved ones admit that we lie, and you don't, neither do you admit that you are lost.

But I did not lie on this issue, liar.

See how that works, rummy?

WizardofOz

Translation: Oprah, Dr. Phil psychobabble, as I picked your argument apart, leaving you slumped, bloodied, on the mat, waiting for the devil, and his minions, to re-pump you with sophistry, evasion, deceit, and sounf bytes.
:rotfl:
Textbook projection. You've been sounfly defeated and exposed as a liar, lacking credibility. Grab an ice pack.

john w

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:
Textbook projection. You've been sounfly defeated and exposed as a liar, lacking credibility. Grab an ice pack.

That's your best GOOG cliche, sport?More psychobabble, too? Yes, I lie, but not on this issue. I admit that I lie, as that is what saved, honest members of the boc do, in contrast to you, who is not honest, and denies that he lies, denies that he is lost. That is how lost people talk-they talk like you-you talk like them.

QED.

Thanks for the concession speech, and coming back, for more pounding, exposing you as a fraud, and....

...hitting "Happy Hour" before noon.

He admits that he is a teen, with his cute little rotfl,thinking this site is:

onedirection-teenvogue-006.jpg