ECT Proof: You were only forgiven of your past sins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, no need to converse with uncorrectable reprobates in apostasy, heterodoxy, and heresy who can’t and won’t ever be able to admit it in their overt pride. Hence my absence from here except to converse privately with AMR and Lon.

You forgot to include the remainder of the sentence in your (mis-)quote of me that continued regrading your (and others) utterly corrupted epistemics.

Why not just move along, nothing for you to see here.

heir

TOL Subscriber
IMO, the best answer is: "Jesus Christ was born in the flesh."
This was a secret Christian code back in Roman times,
which meant only to Christians that "God was born in the flesh".
The blue was NOT proclaiming to the secular world that you were a Christian.
Believing WHO Christ is, is not the gospel of your salvation. The WHY of the cross declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). That you and I could be saved by the cross at all was a mystery unsearchable and hid in God before God gave Paul the dispensation of the grace of God to usward (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). The truth of Paul's gospel is by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of ourselves: it is the gift of God:Not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Your testimony in this thread proves that you haven't trusted the Lord believing it.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Believing WHO Christ is, is not the gospel of your salvation. The WHY of the cross declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). That you and I could be saved by the cross at all was a mystery unsearchable and hid in God before God gave Paul the dispensation of the grace of God to usward (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). The truth of Paul's gospel is by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of ourselves: it is the gift of God:Not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Your testimony in this thread proves that you haven't trusted the Lord believing it.

Paul was the last Apostle to be saved by grace, not the first.

He was an example of how long and to what extent God's mercy is extended.

You lie when you say it is not believing who Christ is.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Paul was the last Apostle to be saved by grace, not the first.

He was an example of how long and to what extent God's mercy is extended.

You lie when you say it is not believing who Christ is.

He was the first person in the world to be saved by grace and not by keeping the law.

Everyone from Abraham to Paul's conversion was saved by faith through the law.

Everyone from Paul onward has been saved by faith through grace.

BoyStan

Nope. Peter preached the gospel of the circumcision to all the house of Israel at Pentecost (a Jewish holy day). But since you say Peter preached "the gospel" (as if there is only one in the Bible) please show us all where Peter preached the good news that "Christ died for our sins". We'll wait.

Peter preached the one and only true gospel to the Jews in Jerusalem on the day of pentecost.
Who could possibly disagree with this long accepted truth!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Peter preached the one and only true gospel to the Jews in Jerusalem on the day of pentecost.

Show us where Peter preached Christ's resurrection prior to His crucifixion.

You can't, because he didn't.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Show us where Peter preached Christ's resurrection prior to His crucifixion.

You can't, because he didn't.
In other words, there's more than one gospel.

BoyStan

In other words, there's more than one gospel.

'But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned(Gal1:8)

Paul and Peter preached the same gospel(Gal 2:6-9).

There is only one gospel!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
'But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one preached to you, let him be eternally condemned(Gal1:8)

Paul and Peter preached the same gospel(Gal 2:6-9).

There is only one gospel!

If it was the same gospel, then why would God need another Apostle to preach it (Paul) alone (the twelve for the most part never left Jerusalem after Paul's conversion)? I mean, you'd think having 12 apostles to preach the same gospel would be enough, and then they don't even do what they're told (go out into the world). Why add a 13th? Wouldn't it be better to leave one in Jerusalem and send the other 11 out into the world, instead of not sending any of the twelve out and sending one into the world?

In other words, WHY PAUL?

Also, Galatians 2:7-9 specifically mentions two different gospels.

The gospel of the uncircumcised, given to Paul, and the gospel of the circumcised, given to Peter.

But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the
circumcised was to Peter (for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles), and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. - Galatians 2:7-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians2:7-9&version=NKJV

So either Paul lied about there being two different gospels, or you're trying to distort scripture to fit your beliefs.

I'M going to go with the latter, and believe Paul.

BoyStan

If it was the same gospel, then why would God need another Apostle to preach it (Paul) alone (the twelve for the most part never left Jerusalem after Paul's conversion)? I mean, you'd think having 12 apostles to preach the same gospel would be enough, and then they don't even do what they're told (go out into the world). Why add a 13th? Wouldn't it be better to leave one in Jerusalem and send the other 11 out into the world, instead of not sending any of the twelve out and sending one into the world?

Paul preached the gospel to the gentiles and Peter preached the gospel to the Jews.
Paul an apostle to the gentiles and Peter an apostle to the jews.
Both were called by God to their apostleships.
But it was the same gospel. the only gospel, the one true gospel.
There was not a circumcison gospel and a different one for the gentiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.