ECT Who is the Predestined?

beloved57

As I predicted-filler, cliche's, grunts, snorts, from another wolf, as I picked him apart, reducing him to sound bytes, as he/she admits, on record, that he/she does not even know if he/she is one of these so called "elect" to salvation, "predestined" to salvation, nor can he/she encourage his/her children, as he/she has no clue as to whether they are "elect/predestined" to salvation, or hell.

Thanks for the "good news," demon, as you "preach" a subtil form of works "justification," perverting the good news/gospel of Christ.

Throw us another sound byte, bedeviled666......Go ahead, run to GOOG.

As I predicted more rabbit trail stuff !

john w

Hall of Fame
As I predicted more rabbit trail stuff !

Keep on posting, as you make my job so easy, admitted closet Catholic, as you display to the TOL audience, that you've NADA.

Prove that you are one of "the elect," one of those predestined to salvation, as I've been asking you for years, Clavinist/Calvinist bedeviled666. Watch the crafty, subtil(Genesis 3:1 KJV)dismissal, evasion, dodge ball, tap dancing with a top hat, and white cane....Watch...

And prove that your children, your boy(s), girl(s), are not predestined to hell.

Not a peep, as he admits that he/his kids are predestined to hell.

beloved57

Keep on posting, as you make my job so easy, admitted closet Catholic, as you display to the TOL audience, that you've NADA.

Prove that you are one of "the elect," one of those predestined to salvation, as I've been asking you for years, Clavinist/Calvinist bedeviled666. Watch the crafty, subtil(Genesis 3:1 KJV)dismissal, evasion, dodge ball, tap dancing with a top hat, and white cane....Watch...

And prove that your children, your boy(s), girl(s), are not predestined to hell.

Not a peep, as he admits that he/his kids are predestined to hell.

More insane rabbit trail !

DAN P

Keep on posting, closet Catholic, "non elect" one, which you admit, the same spam, with which you always litter this site, when you are getting picked apart, bloodied.

Hi , John W and he seems to have MORE RABBIT TRAILS are MAUDLIN to him !!

In Rom 8:29 and 30 , God , whom He PROORIZO / PREDESTINATE means He determined before OR ORDAINED that all saved are Called , Declared Righteous , and then Glorified !!

No Calvinism here that I see and does he see a rabbit trail every where he goes OR is he just FABULIST , tell me it is not TRUE , John W !!

dan p

oatmeal

No one is predestined. The Greek word translated predestined means marked out beforehand. God wisely using foreknowledge foresaw who would chose to believe and chose them. Ephesians 1:4