Banned
What you need to know about the BOOK of GIANTS and the REVELATION of TRUTH

I've always been curious about these books

13 minutes - educational

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 14:12-17 KJV -

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 74:12-23 KJV -

For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.

13 Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.

14 Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

15 Thou didst cleave the fountain and the flood: thou driedst up mighty rivers.

16 The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.

17 Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.

18 Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

19 O deliver not the soul of thy turtledove unto the multitude of the wicked: forget not the congregation of thy poor for ever.

20 Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.

21 O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name.

22 Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

23 Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
I defer to @1Mind1Spirit on that one ffree. He needs to earn his keep around here. :crackup:

God created two great lights on the 4th day. The sun and moon. The moon gives off it's own light. What was earth spinning and flying around for three days ffree? If you buy evolution then God created the heaven 14.5 billion years ago then waited 10 billion years to create the earth.

Your two eyes plus the ability to think ought to tell you that the moon is not self-illuminating. If it was there could be no phases of the moon. There would only be a full moon at all times. Since that is not true your assertion that the moon is self-illuminating is proven false by reality.

What was the earth spinning around? Do you mean orbiting the sun? It seems you have a very small opinion of God. As He can speak things into existence, He can't create the earth before the sun and moon? Do you actually think He is limited by what we humans understand of the laws of science? That's a pretty small God. The God I know is an infinite God with an infinite mind, infiinite power, and infinite ability. We are finite beings with finite understandings. We use only approximately 10% of the brain God gave us at creation and we want to attempt to limit what God is capable of doing because it might be beyond our understanding? Sorry. That's not for me. I'm a young earth creationist. I accept the Genesis account as it is written. Human science is too limited, and way too often completely wrong for me to place a whole lot of faith in it.

Right Divider

Body part
PJ, you're cherry-picking verses out of context. The Psalms are not discussing cosmology or the shape of the earth.

Read the verses preceding your cherry-pick to get some CONTEXT.

Ps 74:1-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(74:1) Maschil of Asaph. O God, why hast thou cast [us] off for ever? [why] doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture? (74:2) Remember thy congregation, [which] thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, [which] thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt. (74:3) Lift up thy feet unto the perpetual desolations; [even] all [that] the enemy hath done wickedly in the sanctuary. (74:4) Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns [for] signs. (74:5) [A man] was famous according as he had lifted up axes upon the thick trees. (74:6) But now they break down the carved work thereof at once with axes and hammers. (74:7) They have cast fire into thy sanctuary, they have defiled [by casting down] the dwelling place of thy name to the ground. (74:8) They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land. (74:9) We see not our signs: [there is] no more any prophet: neither [is there] among us any that knoweth how long. (74:10) O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever? (74:11) Why withdrawest thou thy hand, even thy right hand? pluck [it] out of thy bosom.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ, you're cherry-picking verses out of context. The Psalms are not discussing cosmology or the shape of the earth.

Read the verses preceding your cherry-pick to get some CONTEXT.
Ps 74:1-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(74:1) Maschil of Asaph. O God, why hast thou cast [us] off for ever? [why] doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture? (74:2) Remember thy congregation, [which] thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, [which] thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt. (74:3) Lift up thy feet unto the perpetual desolations; [even] all [that] the enemy hath done wickedly in the sanctuary. (74:4) Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns [for] signs. (74:5) [A man] was famous according as he had lifted up axes upon the thick trees. (74:6) But now they break down the carved work thereof at once with axes and hammers. (74:7) They have cast fire into thy sanctuary, they have defiled [by casting down] the dwelling place of thy name to the ground. (74:8) They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land. (74:9) We see not our signs: [there is] no more any prophet: neither [is there] among us any that knoweth how long. (74:10) O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever? (74:11) Why withdrawest thou thy hand, even thy right hand? pluck [it] out of thy bosom.
Got it. So you're saying God didn't actually prepare the light and the sun and He didn't set the borders of ALL of the earth. :thumb:

Gary K

Banned
The question had no merit.

Yeah, no merit because you can't answer it. To do so would show the falsity of your beloved theory. If you think these are good answers, they aren't. I've seen this kind of intellectually dishonest tactic many times. I'm not impressed at all by them.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Yeah, no merit because you can't answer it. To do so would show the falsity of your beloved theory. If you think these are good answers, they aren't. I've seen this kind of intellectually dishonest tactic many times. I'm not impressed at all by them.

What's intellectually dishonest is you thinkin' you're using your eyes and mind unbiased by human science.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Without the "globe" there's no big bang, no evolution and no more "we are specks of dust and insignificant, accidental animals." Evolution has led millions and billions away from God, as much as any other thing. Can't you see how that COULD be part of satan's bag of tricks?

Men probably didn't start out purposely deceiving the masses about the globe, but once it was started it continued until the whole world now thinks we are on a flying spinning ball. Many people abandon God their whole lives because they believe God was not the creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.