Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]"Sehnsucht" & the Cosmic Hope... [Flat Earth and Revelation 21][/h]

From the video description: This is effectively a standing challenge to all Christians who still chafe at the suggestion that the Bible does not teach a heliocentric universe, or endorse the humanistic dreams of "space travel"...

https://youtu.be/csRAEpZ0MoA - 22 minute - Click on link for full screen - Clicking on the video sometimes cuts off half the screen

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
LIVESTREAM
Flat Earth Laughing at Mainstream Science & Space! NASA,
SpaceX, Big Bang, Evolution, Globe Debunked

https://youtu.be/j1YaHCXMK1o - Click on link to ensure full screen view. Clicking on the image sometimes cuts half the screen off. Don't worry about it if on a phone.

<strong><font color="#4b0082"><font size="4"><span style="font-family: arial black">

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No flat enclosed earth and firmament here but I wanted to share this. I wasn't looking for flat earth scripture at all. This came to me in another way.

Isaiah chapter 58 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Deuteronomy 8:3 KJV - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.

Matthew 4:4 KJV -
[FONT=&quot]But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.[/FONT]

Reactions: Lon

Lon

I'm ok with either, and there are likely some places that talk of the atmosphere as part of "heaven".

But if the "firmament" is everywhere between the waters below (oceans) and the waters above (???) and the firmament contains the stars, then the idea of a dome of water doesn't make sense without some equivocating on the meaning of "firmament". I tend to think that the waters above the firmament refer to something we have yet to observe, but it might explain some of the conundrums modern science currently faces, like why it looks like the expansion of the universe seems to be speeding up, and perhaps how that expansion occurred in the first place.

Firmament is just that which is 'firm,' established, or holds the boundary between two things, I think.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
fd4f85a84534d3d0725d851c04d1fbd9.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)

This is not about flat earth but it's about the great deception that has been taking place since Adam and Eve. I started a thread with this video about 2 months ago because I liked it and learned so much. It's almost two hours but worth it, IMO. I don't expect many to watch but there may be one person that seeks Christ after watching. That's why I'm posting it. It's better than most movies you watch.

https://youtu.be/Zc_J2k4Cdp8 - Click this link for full screen view. Sometimes clicking on the video cuts off half the screen. This won't happen if you're on the phone.

AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)
Chapters:1. The Ancient Conflict
4:36
2.A New Nation 11:00
3. The Cosmic Rewrite 17:30
4. The Quantum Deception 25:49
5. Sorcery Reborn 35:09
6. The Power of the Air 51:27
7. New Age "Zience" 1:12:33
8. Oracles of the Technium 1:28:27
9. The Templum Defiled 1:42:10
10. The Choice 1:47:53

Derf

Nope, not scrambling.

This is a relevant scripture passage which you keep conveniently ignoring:

1 Corinthians 15:45-47 ASV
45 So also it is written, The first man Adam became a living soul.
[Gen2:7] The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.[Joh6:62-63]
46 Howbeit that is not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; then that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy:
[Gen2:7] the second man is of heaven.[Gen1:26-27]

Paul is telling you right there that the order of Genesis 1&2 is not in chronological order, just as I keep repeating in these several threads which concern this topic: for the natural man Adam comes first, and he is written in Gen2:7, and Psa8:3-8 informs us that the Son of Man is the second man from the heavens in Gen1:26-28 which Paul speaks of herein above, and both Paul and the author of Hebrews confirm this thinking, (1Cor15:21-27,28, Heb2:6-10). According to what Paul teaches here you are taking the ultimate prophecy of Messiah written in the Torah and turning it into a supposed literal-physical creation of the cosmos, and above that, you are using your misconceptions to fabricate flat-earth theories! (lol). Once you understand the six yamim-hours of Gen1, and how they correspond to the six hours of Golgotha, the Light will indeed come on in your heart and mind: but you keep thinking that I speak out of my own self when I do not. You are terribly mistaken for walking according to the natural mind of the natural man and not walking according to the Testimony-Spirit of the Master and his apostles. It cannot be much plainer then how Paul says it in the above passage.

Hi daqq.
I'm wondering how what Paul was saying in 1 Cor 15:45-47 has anything to do with the chronology in Genesis, except to affirm it, though only one part. Paul specifies that Adam came first, then Jesus. Thus, Adam is shown to be a real person, which affirms the literality of Genesis.

The literal-physical creation would have a literal-physical man in it, just as both Genesis 1 and 2 and Paul confirm.

daqq

Hi daqq.
I'm wondering how what Paul was saying in 1 Cor 15:45-47 has anything to do with the chronology in Genesis, except to affirm it, though only one part. Paul specifies that Adam came first, then Jesus. Thus, Adam is shown to be a real person, which affirms the literality of Genesis.

The literal-physical creation would have a literal-physical man in it, just as both Genesis 1 and 2 and Paul confirm.

If you understand the chronology in the Septuagint the way I do then there are six thousand years from Adam to Messiah: that means the Son of Man came in the sixth great day, just as foretold in the first chapter of Genesis, and this thinking is affirmed by king David in Psa8:3-8 which teaches that Gen1:26-28 speaks of the Son of Man, that is literally not Adam but the Son of Adam: and likewise the author of Hebrews confirms and attributes the Psa8 passage to Messiah in Heb2:6-9. It is plain as day what the Psalm is speaking about, that is, the passage from Gen1:26-28.

Just read it and believe what it says:

Psalm 8 KJV
1 To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies,
[Mat21:16] that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
[Heb2:6]
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
[Heb2:7]
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
[Heb2:8]
7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
[Gen1:26-28]
8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Moreover please note these very simple statements from the Master:

Matthew 11:13
13 For all the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan.

You either believe it or not.
And therefore:

John 5:16-17
16 And for this cause the Yhudim pursued Yeshua, because he did these things in the Shabbat:
17 But he answered them, My Father has been working even until right now, and I also work!

Therefore the Son of Man is indeed the Master and Lord of the Shabbat: for it was not even yet fulfilled until Golgotha, that is, commencing about the tenth hour of that day: when he breathed his last, and commended his Spirit up to the Father. My understanding of these things is not just down to the day but right down to the very hour by way of Daniel. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If you understand the chronology in the Septuagint the way I do then there are six thousand years from Adam to Messiah: that means the Son of Man came in the sixth great day, just as foretold in the first chapter of Genesis, and this thinking is affirmed by king David in Psa8:3-8 which teaches that Gen1:26-28 speaks of the Son of Man, that is literally not Adam but the Son of Adam: and likewise the author of Hebrews confirms and attributes the Psa8 passage to Messiah in Heb2:6-9. It is plain as day what the Psalm is speaking about, that is, the passage from Gen1:26-28.

Psalm 8 KJV
1 To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies,
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

And therefore:

16 And for this cause the Yhudim pursued Yeshua, because he did these things in the Shabbat:
17 But he answered them, My Father has been working even until right now, and I also work!

Therefore the Son of Man is indeed the Master and Lord of the Shabbat: for it was not even yet fulfilled until Golgotha, that is, commencing about the tenth hour of that day: when he breathed his last, and commended his Spirit up to the Father. My understanding of these things is not just down to the day but right down to the very hour by way of Daniel. :)
0448b9b2ec058d65c1541b355a6a9ca1.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"Look Up" - The Flat Earth Revelation & the Last Days... [Luke 21]

Luke 21 King James Version (KJV)

21 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.
2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.
3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.
5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
37 And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives.
38 And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.

https://youtu.be/yjnufPkU51w - 15 minutes - Click on link for full screen

daqq

The Master established the true and correct interpretation concerning the Shabbat, and no doubt observed it as commanded, but there are not many who understand his interpretation of the Shabbat. There is a daily Shabbat hour in each and every day, and because the earth spins upon an axis we therefore have time zones: and therefore when the Shabbat hour comes to a close in one time zone, the same Shabbat hour commences in the next time zone, and therefore the Shabbat is indeed perpetual in Messiah. Isn't that awesome? Oh, wait, you do not believe the earth spins on an axis: oh well, no sense in explaining the daily Shabbat hour then, I suppose. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
HERE'S TO THE "CRAZY ONE'S" by Captain Obvious
From the video:nasa caught using 2017 great American eclipse. The occult exposed. Viral video by Captain Obvious exposing space travel

https://youtu.be/QE-cvRtWhCI - 7 minutes of Awesome - Clink on link for full screen

Scripture in the beginning
Explain the 70 mile shadow in the solar eclipse

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"Sehnsucht" & the Cosmic Hope... [Flat Earth and Revelation 21]

From the video description: This is effectively a standing challenge to all Christians who still chafe at the suggestion that the Bible does not teach a heliocentric universe, or endorse the humanistic dreams of "space travel"...

https://youtu.be/csRAEpZ0MoA - 22 minute - Click on link for full screen - Clicking on the video sometimes cuts off half the screen

Acts 10:10-11 KJV - And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
http://www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html

On the second day of the creation, the Lord God "divided" the waters (plural) of the great "deep" into two parts with a "firmament" in the midst. According to Genesis 1:10, both the waters that were upon the face of the Earth and the waters which He placed ABOVE the firmament He called "Seas":
"And God called the dry [land] Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that [it was] good."
(Gen 1:10 KJV)
This is important to understand. We know that the waters on the Earth are called "Seas" in the Bible, but there is also another "Sea" that is spoken of in the Scriptures, and that one is above the firmament. (Special note: Notice that the word "Sea" is capitalized at Genesis 1:10 in the KJV Bible). But, exactly where is "ABOVE" the firmament? During the seven days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God defined Three Heavens. The first heaven is the Earth's atmosphere:
"And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven."
(Gen 1:20 KJV)
The second heaven is the vast expanse of the physical universe - outer space as we call it:
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"
(Gen 1:14 KJV)
These two heavens constitute a continuum called the "firmament," and this firmament is collectively called "Heaven":
"And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."
(Gen 1:8 KJV)
The Third Heaven is above this upper "Sea," and this higher sea is below the Throne of God:
"And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind."
(Revelation 4:6 KJV)
Therefore, this particular "Sea" above the firmament is above the known physical universe. Since the sun, moon and stars are "in" the firmament this Sea MUST be above them. This is difficult for the science of man to fathom, but it is a Scriptural fact on cosmology. It represents a firm and impassable barrier between the world of man (below) and the abode of God (above). Here are some additional verses in the Bible which refer to this particular Sea:
"Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that [be] above the heavens."
(Psalms 148:4 KJV)
This is the "sea" that John saw in his visions:
"And before the throne [there was] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, [were] four beasts full of eyes before and behind."
(Rev 4:6 KJV)
This is a present "sea" of separation that will no longer exist when God destroys the old world and makes all things new after the 1,000-year Kingdom of Heaven and the final judgment that follows:
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."
(Revelation 21:1 KJV)
This "sea" is also spoken of in Exodus 20:11, the verse frequently quoted by Young Earth Creationists as a proof text to support their doctrine:
"For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."
(Exodus 20:11 KJV)
The reference to "the sea" in the above verse is a reference to the sea established above the firmament, NOT to any sea on the Earth's surface. Look at the English grammar of the verse. The heaven and Earth are set apart as separate and distinct entities and so is "the sea." That sea above the firmament was not made until the second day of Genesis. There is something even more important to notice about these waters above the firmament. Look again at the passage concerning the second day:
"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."
(Genesis 1:6-8 KJV)
Something is missing there. Do you remember what was said previously? This work on the second day is the ONLY day in the Genesis narrative where the Lord does NOT say it "was good." Therefore, when you consider the statement the Lord makes in Genesis 1:31 where He says that all that was made was "very good"...
"And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."
(Genesis 1:31 KJV)
...it must be considered so in the context of circumstances. The context is the overall work of Reconstruction from Ruin and the preparation of the Earth and a new world for Man. The term "very good" does not mean "perfect," and the sea of separation placed between the world above and the world below was not good, but necessary. It would not be until the work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross that a way would be made for crossing that barrier (the sea, or waters, above the firmament).
moltensea.jpg

That particular "sea" is represented (in type) by this object that was a part of the design of Solomon's Temple known as the "Molten Sea." (See 1 Kings 7:23 and 2 Chronicles 4:2.) If you look at a diagram layout of the Temple you will see that this sea is between the Altar and the main part of the Temple where the Holy Place and Most Holy Place was.
temple.png

Here in the design of the Temple can be found in schematic form the structure of all things, in type. The Altar where the sacrifices were made represents where the Lamb of God was sacrificed. It represents the world that is below (the Earth & the first and second heavens). The Molten Sea is between those two lower heavens and the "Third Heaven" where the true Temple of God is located.

The Third Heaven

This now gives us a better understanding of what the Apostle Paul was talking about in the book of 2 Corinthians 12:2, where he speaks of a place called the "third heaven":
"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven."
(2 Cor. 12:2 KJV)
Although the "third heaven" is not directly mentioned in the Genesis narrative, the established structure of all things is defined in Genesis 1 and, when understood, allows us to comprehend exactly where and what Paul was talking about when he mentions the "third heaven" in his letter. It also gives the reader a better understanding of John's vision in Revelation 4. Again, when the Lord God divided the waters He created a boundary which presently exists between the two lower heavens (which constitute the firmament) and the third heaven (where the throne of God is). That boundary is that "Sea," and again that "sea" is above the two lower heavens of the firmament. It is also likened in places to crystal or smooth glass:
"And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above."
(Ezekiel 1:22 KJV)
The reason it appears like a smooth, crystal surface is because it is frozen:
"The waters are hid as [with] a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen."
(Job 38:30 KJV)
"And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness."
(Exodus 24:10 KJV)
It is also likened to glass:
"And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God."
(Revelation 15:2 KJV)
With this understanding of what exactly the Firmament is and the structure of all things that God made during the seven days, many things that were previously obscure suddenly take on real meaning and enrich the reader's understanding.
In summary, here is the structure of the physical world as it now exists from the face of the Earth upwards:

• The lower sea of physical waters (our seas and oceans)
  • The first heaven (the atmosphere)
  • The second heaven (outer space)
  • The sea above outer space and below the third heaven (a sea of separation)
  • And above it all, there is the Third Heaven.
"That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God."
(Ephesians 3:17-19 KJV)
The structure of the heavens is a recurring theme throughout the Bible. It is reinforced (in typology) throughout the Bible. For example, it is likened to the floors of a building, which we call "stories" and, sure enough, the same word is even used in the KJV Bible. It is used to describe the design of the heavens:
"[It is] he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD [is] his name."
(Amos 9:6 KJV)
This pattern of three (3) "stories" is also found is some other important things in the Bible, an example being the description of the design of Noah's Ark:
"A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; [with] lower, second, and third [stories] shalt thou make it."
(Genesis 6:16 KJV)
It is also used to describe the construction of the Temple:
"The door posts, and the narrow windows, and the galleries round about on their three stories, over against the door, cieled with wood round about, and from the ground up to the windows, and the windows [were] covered;"
(Ezekiel 41:16 KJV)
In the construction of Moses' Tabernacle in the wilderness there were three (3) main parts: 1) The outer court, where the brazen altar of sacrifice was. 2) The Holy Place, where the candlestick, table of shewbread, and golden altar of incense were. 3) The Holy of Holies where the Ark of the Covenant was. Also note that between parts two and three was a curtain for a partition, which matches the "sea" above the firmament (in type) in the structure of the Three Heavens. It is no coincidence that all these Biblical things have a similar three-tiered structure. There is much spiritual insight to be gained in further study of those things:

• Three Heavens
  • Three levels inside Noah's Ark
  • Three floors in a section of the Temple
  • Three sections to Moses' Tabernacle
Concerning the design of the Temple, keep in mind that Moses' tent Tabernacle and Solomon's Temple both had three (3) main parts:

• The outer court
  • The holy place (where the table, lamp and incense alter was, outside the veil)
  • The Most Holy Place (where the Ark was, behind the veil)
As you can see, this theme of structure based on threes is consistent throughout the Bible. Even the structure of the Earth has three (3) main divisions: the core, the mantle, and the crust.
Does the Universe really have a structure? When you go into outer space is there really any such thing as up and down, is there a top and bottom? Does the cosmos have a definite shape? We cannot observe such in our three-dimensional view of the universe, but is that all that is really out there? Not according to the Bible! In the words of Lord Himself there is a world above the one we live in and can observe:
"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."
(John 8:23 KJV)
Just because we cannot observe or understand something does not disprove its existence.
In the next section, we are going to discuss what the Holy Bible reveals about the Earth's ancient spiritual history and the events that shaped its natural history.

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical
Job 37 King James Version (KJV)

37 At this also my heart trembleth, and is moved out of his place.
2 Hear attentively the noise of his voice, and the sound that goeth out of his mouth.
3 He directeth it under the whole heaven, and his lightning unto the ends of the earth.
4 After it a voice roareth: he thundereth with the voice of his excellency; and he will not stay them when his voice is heard.
5 God thundereth marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend.
6 For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength.
7 He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
8 Then the beasts go into dens, and remain in their places.
9Out of the south cometh the whirlwind: and cold out of the north.
10 By the breath of God frost is given: and the breadth of the waters is straitened.
11 Also by watering he wearieth the thick cloud: he scattereth his bright cloud:
12And it is turned round about by his counsels: that they may do whatsoever he commandeth them upon the face of the world in the earth.
13 He causeth it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy.
14 Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.
15 Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?
16 Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?
17 How thy garments are warm, when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?
18Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
19 Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness.
20 Shall it be told him that I speak? if a man speak, surely he shall be swallowed up.
21 And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.
22 Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.
23 Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict.
24 Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart.

Derf

Psalm 8 KJV

And therefore:

You seem to be believing something that isn't there. And presupposing your view of the scriptures onto the scriptures themselves. I'm intrigued by the things you are saying, but can't find them in the scriptures you give for reference.

I believe what the scriptures say, but they don't seem to say what you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.