ECT Plessinger Off Target

Interplanner

I was given a video clip by Danoh to see a blindspot about D'ism and Ryrie's doctrine of 'two programs, two peoples'; it was a presentation by Plessinger on many other things, at least half on Christ 'learning obedience'.

Danoh thought I skipped it all until the 21st minute but actually I viewed it that far, and when he got to the part where he found Christ reaching out to the nations in Mt 3 (which is way ahead of "Mid Acts") I said that MAD is misnamed. It should be mid-Isaiah, and anything that is mid-Isaiah should actually be mid-Genesis 1-11.

I have been saying this for a long time about MAD which is a total amateur operation.

Interplanner

To Danoh,
btw, I thought you sent the Plessinger link because it really, really had to do with a huge blind spot about how badly I understood 'two peoples, two programs'. So far as I can tell, it is not even a topic there.

That's what I meant about 'it was about me/my views.' I'm not egotistical.

Danoh

I was given a video clip by Danoh to see a blindspot about D'ism and Ryrie's doctrine of 'two programs, two peoples'; it was a presentation by Plessinger on many other things, at least half on Christ 'learning obedience'.

Danoh thought I skipped it all until the 21st minute but actually I viewed it that far, and when he got to the part where he found Christ reaching out to the nations in Mt 3 (which is way ahead of "Mid Acts") I said that MAD is misnamed. It should be mid-Isaiah, and anything that is mid-Isaiah should actually be mid-Genesis 1-11.

I have been saying this for a long time about MAD which is a total amateur operation.

I was responding to your post before you changed your wording.

And re-read my post, the blind spot I mentioned (and that you just now proved you yourself have remained a victim of) is a blind spot in SEVENTY AD-ISM - NOT - in Dispensationalism.

Which only proves you either did not watch the full video, or did not receive it's "word with all readiness of mind" Acts 17:11B, that you might ONLY THEN go about "searching the Scriptures" Acts 17: 11C, that you might ONLY THEN "Therefore...believe...those things were so" Acts 17: 12A/B.

To your credit once more, at least you both post and evidence your actually having watched at least part of these video studies by MADs outside of those supposed "MADs" who post on here.

Most of the so called "MADs" on here every so often only spit out their barely, if ever, even bothering with any of those video studies - by MADs.

Regrettably, those "MADs" on here actually prove your assertions about their intolerance and closed minds.

Odd, what you and I have ended up having in common.

Nevertheless, Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

Again - the blind spot that study was going on about is about a blind spot in SEVENTY AD-ISM - NOT - in Dispensationalism.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Correct. He is making his point clear instead of using a meaningless acronym that the Reftagger tags and adds more confusion.

Just don't flood the forum on the subject. A few well organized threads should be sufficient.

Interplanner

:chuckle:

Well, the Christ child is for all nations, but I mistook 3 for 4:12+. So your beef is with Isaiah calling Galilee 'of the Gentiles.' It is not with me. It is saying that because he was the answer to all who live in darkness, who live in the shadow of death, who need life, who need light.

I know those are spiritual realities, and that is difficult for you to swallow. What you want is territorial rights preserved by a guy with tanks and jets for Israel.

v24: News about him spread all over Syria. v25, the Greek Decapolis, the transJordan. Boy the NT is so mixed up for you.

daqq

Well, the Christ child is for all nations, but I mistook 3 for 4:12+. So your beef is with Isaiah calling Galilee 'of the Gentiles.' It is not with me. It is saying that because he was the answer to all who live in darkness, who live in the shadow of death, who need life, who need light.

I know those are spiritual realities, and that is difficult for you to swallow. What you want is territorial rights preserved by a guy with tanks and jets for Israel.

v24: News about him spread all over Syria. v25, the Greek Decapolis, the transJordan. Boy the NT is so mixed up for you.

I would like to note that I was reading this thread, (and I often do that in this forum without posting here in ECT), and I was utterly confused by your statement about Mt3. Why are you so sloppy Interplanner? You even claim to have studied and understand Greek: how can you have made it through that and be such a scatterbrain? I do not mean it to be rude but you do such things consistently throughout the boards: why therefore should anyone take your posts seriously? regardless of your overall position? Your posts are almost always forcing me to check what you said because you are always doing what you just did herein: I went to Mat3, Mat13, and Mat23 just trying to figure out what in the world you were talking about before you posted the above, which I take as essentially, O gee, sorry guys, it was Mat4 but you should have known what I was talking about...