ECT D'ist 2P2P does the Prodigal Son story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

v33: But the older son did not accept this and said unto him, 'You told me that no matter what I would have my inheritance.' So during the party, the older son rose up and ran a spear through his father.
v34: Since the older son had now ruined the celebration, the guests and the prodigal son went elsewhere and left the miserable person to himself. Not even the servants wanted to stay, and the older son lived out his days alone, still trying year after year to make people be happy that he got his.

--Revised 2P2P Dispensational Version

Interplanner

So how did D'ism make the older son the hero? That's one of the great cultural subversions that the Christian faith has to fight against.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
v33: But the older son did not accept this and said unto him, 'You told me that no matter what I would have my inheritance.' So during the party, the older son rose up and ran a spear through his father.
v34: Since the older son had now ruined the celebration, the guests and the prodigal son went elsewhere and left the miserable person to himself. Not even the servants wanted to stay, and the older son lived out his days alone, still trying year after year to make people be happy that he got his.

--Revised 2P2P Dispensational Version
Outright lie ......... AGAIN by IP.
It is disgusting that you would even say such an awful thing as you did in this post.
You have hit rock bottom with your filth.

Status
Not open for further replies.